I have just had my 2nd consult with my gyane constulant; during this appt i have a colposcopy where he took a biopsy due to a lining on my cervix. I am awaiting a date for a laparscopy in which my 8x8x9cm cyst will be removed along with any endo, plus the possibility of one of my ovaries being removed.
It's not the GA or the procedure i fear as i have had a GA last november and i do GA's on animals on a daily basis. It's the unknown of whether or not i will be left with one ovary and how this will affect my fertility and ability to have children. I am having the coil put in at the same time to prevent any further cysts and i am hoping this will stop my periods until i decide i want children, which i do not think will be too far into the future given that there may be problems with conceiving.