Hi everyone, I am a 27 year old with 5 major surgeries under my belt for endo with PCOS thrown in there too. I always struggled with the

Isolating side of endo and as I get older fatigue is a major challenge. I get so frustrated feeling let down by my body and not being able to keep up with everything I am wanting to do. I have always known I wanted to have children but struggle with my guilt around the fact that I am not ready yet. Does anyone else find this a battle?

1 Reply

• Hello Sne01

Endo is very isolating as it is very hard for anyone to understand! even my doctor today was banging on about how Endo is "treatable", I dont consider surgeries to be a "treatable" method more like it has to be treated.

5 surgeries? Do you mine me asking you how long you have been diagnosed with Endo? I've recently been diagnosed with stage 4 on my first lap and been told probably have to have repeated surgeries.

I know exactly what you mean about children. Ive always wanted a family, I love children! Ive been told that at the moment slim a very slim chance I could become pregnant naturally at the moment and I want to make sure I have that chance! Only thing that is holding me back is life. Can't afford a child, I'm not stable enough and boyfriend doesn't want to try for years! I'm sure you'll make your decision based on your own values. I doubt my input will help you at all, but I find it comforting knowing im not the only one going through this.

I wish you all the best, hopefully everything will fall into place for you :)xx

You may also like...