is there any foods i should may be try to cut out of my diet ?

hi every one im now 23 and i have been told i have endometrisois i have always had problem since i first started my periods and now i know why i have it growning on my tummy tissuse and pelvise , and i would like to know if there any food thats i should may be cut out of my diet to try to ease the pain thankyou

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Kerrianna

I'm not sure if you have already seen it, but in case not and for the benefit of anyone else who may be interested in this area, there is a copy of Endolink on the Endometriosis UK site about nutrition which offers some very interesting information which can be downloaded. Hope you find it useful.

endometriosis-uk.org/downlo...

Best wishes

Vanessa (Endometriosis UK Moderator)

• Thank you for the link I'm looking in to it but I have a odd diet have had since I was little but some things on there il try an see what happens x

• I am now following the gluten free diet after suffering for year and years - however pain has got unbareable in recent months. Last month was unbelievable - I had been gluten free for only a short time and I noticed a massive difference in the pain - huge reduction. I still felt the other effects - nausea, exhaustion etc but the main thing for me is the pain and last month was good - Im waiting to see what this month will be like.

• Hey thanks for that I will have to try an see if it works for , all ready this have started with the pains an feeling sick , but il try an cut gluten out of my diet an see if that helps in any way x

You may also like...