Does anyone suffer with both endometriosis and poly-cystic ovaries and is finding it hard to conceive?

I am 24 years old and was diagnosed with both endometriosis and polycstic ovaries (a year ago for polycystic ovaries and under 6 months ago with endometriosis), i have since had a laparoscopy which removed all the endometriosis..however i am finding it hard to concieve a second time round ( my first child is 4 years old). help anyone?

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi there,

I'm 28 and have just been diagnosed with Endo and polycystic ovaries. I was only diagnosed because we were trying to conceive, and have just been referred for a laparoscopy by my gynae.

They've said that after my lap they'll do some tests, and then give me some drugs to stimulate my ovaries to ovulate if need be (I think this was Chlomid).

I would go back to your doctor if I were you, as the treatment for PCOS is a separate issue to Endo, and it may be that you need something to kickstart your ovaries.

The positive thing is that you've already conceived once, so I'm sure you will again!

Good luck! xx

You may also like...