Help what help?: My doctor ignores my... - Ehlers-Danlos Sup...

Ehlers-Danlos Support UK

2,761 members898 posts

Help what help?

insanetigger68 profile image
1 Reply

My doctor ignores my wish to see specialist for EDS. And parkinson im now really truggling with bad tremor and balance issues to the point i. Keep falling. I m desperate 4 help

1 Reply
cyberbarn profile image

Bad tremor and balance issues may not be EDS. There is a saying called Hickham's dictum: A patient can have as many diseases as they damn well please.

Can you see another doctor and rather than asking for a referral to an EDS specialist just present the symptoms? You could also talk to the practice manager and if that doesn't help you can contact your local PALS office

I hope you can find someone to listen to you soon.

You may also like...