Trouble getting and maintaining a erection

My name is Bill and 70 years of age and new to this site. Brief history I hadn't had sex with my wife from 2012 do to her medical problems and she passed last Oct. 2015, Now I have trouble getting and maintaining a erection it started the day my wife passed when she went that went too, any ideas that would help or should I see a sex therapist?????

2 Replies

  • Seeing a therapist is a good first step, Bill. Good luck on your quest to regain your erections.

  • Do you know the cause of you problem. Erectile problem can be caused by many factors such as alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse, sleep disorders, enlarged prostate, prostatitis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc. You need to see a therapist. If it's caused by prostatitis or BPH, you can take herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill. Good luck.

You may also like...