Dr Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D.(H), D.D., Holistic Psychiatrist and Family Therapist.based on 35 years of experience of treating diabetes naturally, is stated to have designed a residential program for the comprehensive healing of this chronic, degenerative syndrome in which high blood sugar is just a symptom.

According to him“This program is a healthy alternative to the traditional allopathic route. It works best for those who love themselves enough to want to heal themselves” - The philosophy underlying the process is stated to be as under

“Inherent in the program’s design is the understanding that true healing is a multi-faceted process that must address medical concerns in a context that fosters one’s spiritual evolution. This includes the implementation of dietary, nutritional, and lifestyle changes in addition to exercise, meditation and psycho-spiritual awareness training., this program revolutionizes the treatment of diabetes. /Reversing Diabetes

Expectations for healing and results may vary.

While speedy reversal of health conditions is always desirable, it may take years of conscientious and consistent holistic lifestyle choices to build your wellness. Patience and perseverance are helpful qualities to develop along your healing journey.

The goal is to be open to all of life’s experiences and to live in the awareness that whatever God does is for the best. The result is you are then free to follow your destiny and to become your sacred design, giving up what you think you need so that you’ll be free to receive what you really need.

Conscious Eating, teaches you how to practically integrate and prepare a healthy healing cuisine with low-glycemic foods that support the blossoming of wellness and helps to open up the path to self-realization.”The theme of his healing method is stated to be an integrated approach involving Aayurveda, Yoga, Homeopathy and other systems in vogue in the world and not only allopathic system mostly practised by doctors in USA This is what one of the participants who attended the program has recorded

•“I am excited and grateful, to Dr. Gabriel Cousens and his team for the opportunity to partake in this life transforming experience with my diabetes of five years completely gone without the use of the harsh western drugs. My weight of 259 pounds reduced by almost 20 pounds to 239 pounds and my blood pressure plummeted finally averaging 120/76 all after a 3-week stay in the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center at Patagonia this August/September 2013. I cannot find any other appropriate word to show my deep appreciation other then to say ‘thank you a million times’ .”

I understand that the program is conducted by the doctor in USA and has attracted many diabetics there for the treatment.

Any one in this forum who has heard this can comment for benefit of all concerned here.

4 Replies

• My sugar are in 191 but iam eating dates fruit in sugar this is ok or not for not for sugar patient plz i need answer

• NO WAY

• sir if it is random then its not that alarming dates are perfect source of energy too you may take one to three dates but u may also try to lower the gluco level by eating jaaman karela bitter groud jambolum to help maintain sugar level. If u can arrange.

• The diet used by DR Gabriel Cowsens is named as “Genesiss1:29 Garden of Eden Diet”

It is a completely plant based raw food diet comprising 25-45 % moderate low complex carbohydrate,25-45% plant based fat and moderate low glecemic index low insulin index protein high mineral high fibre individually tailored to patient,s condition

Garden of Eden Diet is stated to be undoubtedly Adam and Eve ate an ideal diet for their condition in the Garden of Eden. it was all plant foods.

In Biblical time it is said God had had ordained to Adam and Eve: (Genesis 1:29)”

“I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat(food).

In the beginning, God gave our first parents a diet of plants. In the Bible account, consuming the flesh of animals is introduced only after the flood destroyed the vegetation on the earth. In Joseph Smith’s translation of Genesis, God tells Noah that now he may eat meat, but He emphasizes its use only in times of need:

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. . . .And surely, blood shall not be shed, only for meat, to save your lives; and the blood of every beast will I require at your hands. (JST Genesis 9:9, 11)

You may also like...