(1) Diabetics have a conked off metabolic system already.
(2) Soy suppresses Thyroid working and thyroid is central to metabolism also and suppressed thyroid means you become lethargic and are drawn away from exercise etc.
(3) 90% Soy in US is Genetically Modified.
(4) Soy has lot of enzyme inhibitors which means body could not be using the proteins that soy has.
(5) Soy has proteins and as diabetics do we need an overload of protein going by the fact that it will overload kidneys.
Do we diabetics need any input to body that further suppresses metabolism? We need diets that gets metabolism up. We need a condition where metabolism is up and that's why diabetics gain by toning muscles even by light weights exercise, eating anything that increases metabolism like Coconut oils for example.
Would love to discuss this with "already enlightened" and also like to know why Soy Oil? Why not diabetics be told to switch to COCONUT Oil completely for everything.