Low CARB High FAT (LCHF) diet is a phenomenon amongst diabetics everywhere ... Why don't you switch?

Go through forum at following link. Low CARB High FAT diet is a phenomenon everywhere and it's always self educated diabetics who take this path and it has worked invariably.

diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-for...

As a type 2 diabetic you should start reading more and more about LOW CARB HIGH FAT DIET. Restrict your CARBS to less than 100gms/day and proteins to around 0.75gm/Kg of body weight (presuming no kidney complications).

Stay away from TRANS FAT.

I keep posting about LOW CARB HIGH FAT DIET as it really works. I don't care about the lab scale controlled SPECIMENS research. Keep checking on different LOW CARB HIGH FAT Forums, Google around and equip yourself with information.

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • THANKS, ANUP.

• @Grey ...

Seeing benefits on LCHF myself and what i picked up reading on other diabetes forums for last 2 years or so after being dx'd i keep pushing this idea to all diabetics i come across. It works ... it really works ... only care that needs to be taken is:

(1) STAY away from TRANS FAT.

(2) Limit your CARBS to 100gms/day.

(3) No more than 20% energy from proteins (red meat not allowed). If suffering from kidney issues and/or gout then still lower.

• What are Trans fat? Please give example.Thanks

• DALDA is one example of Trans fat.

Hydrogenated vegetable oil is TRANS FAT

You may also like...