Diabetes India
60,034 members11,090 posts

Health Tips for controlling Blood Sugar Level.

Diabetes - Help Tips

Effective management of diabetes cannot be achieved without an appropriate diet. A healthy diet is one which is low in fat, sugar and salt, but high in fiber with plenty of fruit and vegetables. Please consult your dietitian and they will tell you what foods to include in your diet to match your specific needs and the best times to eat them, to ensure you get the right amount of glucose in your body for the insulin you are taking (if you are on insulin treatment).

1)Exercise Regularly

2)Stop Smoking

3)Give up alcohol or drink in moderation

4)Test your Eyes

5)Take care of your feet

Controlling the ABCs of diabetes

A 1C (blood glucose)

B Blood Sugar

C Cholesterol

Once it is detected that you are diabetic, it is forever. However you can lead a normal life by controlling blood sugar level through exercise & proper diet. I control my blood sugar level in the following way.

1) Daily morning walk: 2 - 3 Kms at the time of Sunrise. (This time is most suitable, 5:30 AM

To 6:30 AM)

2) Take Wheatgrass on empty stomach, before going for morning walk.

3) Take one teaspoonful of Kallonji Sugar Powder immediately after every meal (including

Break fast)

This doesn't mean - you discontinue your medicines prescribed by your doctor.

Hope I answered your question.

Wish you happy, healthy life.

( E-mail: mohmedrafisayyad@gmail.com Mobile: 08884656394)

14 Replies
oldestnewest

nehasayyed please can you how much quantity of wheat grass&Kallonji Sugar Powder

Please e-mail me your queries

nehasayyad@gmail.com

What is Kallonji Sugar Powder

Gupta

KALONJI SUGAR POWDER

This formulated powder is exclusive to control Diabetes.

Each 150 gm contain:

1)Kalonji Powder : 55.0 g

2)Tuqm-e-Jamun : 15.0 g

3)Tuqm-e-Katayla: 15.0 g

4)Tuqm-e-Kasni : 35.0 g

5)Tuqm-e-Methi : 15.0 g

6)Gudmar Booti : 15.0 g

Dosage: 1 teaspoon thrice a day after food or as directed by physician.

One pack of 150 gm lasts for nearly 1½ Months.

M.R.P. : Rs. 80/- (Inclusive of all taxes)

Packing & Forwarding charges extra.

For ordering “Luqman Diabetes Pack” e-mail : nehasayyad@gmail.com

Or SMS Your Name & Address to “08884656394”

-Rafi Sayyad, Bangalore.

Nigella sativa (black-caraway, also known as black cumin, nigella and kalonji) is an annual flowering plant in the family Ranunculaceae, native to south and southwest Asia.

For more details, search Google.

Source:--

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel...

I am , aged now 63 years , diagnoised as D.M . at the age of 35 years. Controlling Blood sugar as follows since its diagnosis:

After controlling sugar level , for the first 6 to 7 years i did not take tabs and controlled only through diet and brisk walking with excersises.( for 2 hours). Later on

1.Daily , Early morning walk for 6 to 7 Km(Betn 5.30 to 7.30 am) with excersises for 10 mins.

2. Half an hour before B.F., tab+injn as prescribed by doc. Limited B.F.( Injn. started since 8 years)

3.Following item 2 before lunch and dinner daily.

4. Evening walk for 4 to 5km.

5. NO 2 sweets and not using sweetner also to coffee or tea.

6. Very rarely sugar level shoots up or down. Normally with the above medication my FBS/ PPBS would be -120-130/ 160-190.

Hope this information may be helpful to others.

1 like

Dear Friend(I am 60 )

Very fine that you are fighting against Diabetes. A very Good lesson to become hopeful in life even at 63 after affected by diabetes at the age of 35. I will now walk more looking to you experience that you have reduced DM to 130 & 190.pl. call me I want to talk with you. Thanks

Himatbhai Parmar

Rajkot

099245 76998

I feel these are Excellent & facts which anybody can follow. . And it is conveyed in the right way. Thank You sir. Keep posting.

Thank you very much for excellent advice to all of us. I fully agree with u.

Dr S K Kapur

Great tips to keep yourself fit

before inflect of diabetics abut 13 yrs ago I was not fond of sweets, but after very crazy. Is that psychological?.

Ii agree with your advice.I am also controlling by morning walk, exercise, yoga & controlled diet.

may be right but some nutrients also tobe considered

Thanks for ur advice. I would also like to knw the specific yoga for diadetes

You may also like...