Try this for breakfast if you can and test sugar levels and share results :)

let me begin by saying that LOW FAT theory has failed the very nation from where it started. So try this if you want to for breakfast and then test your sugar levels and see how they are as compared to normal CARB loaded breakfast brecommended by a doc tor/dietician to a diabetic in general:

Omelet of following

2 EGSS (Yes including the yolk).

1 onion, 2 tomatoes, 2 bell pepper, Ginger. 1 CUBE CHEESE.

With 1 CUP milk (125ml) boiled with turmeric and containing 5-6 almonds, 3-4 Walnuts half brains and one anjeer.

Can take this every alternate day. Those who feel FATS is bad for heart and health and cause heart attacks 9all scare mongering to make sure you eat high carb) read following links:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/N...

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi...

archinte.jamanetwork.com/ar...

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/...

If you try the above breakfast and test your BGL share the readings.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Once you have finished the Breakfast read following :)

link.springer.com/article/1...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/179...

Adopt a LOW CARB HIGH FAT DIET and Surprise your doctor with results ...:)

• We dont like Non veg, so please say only veg formula.... that we can try

thanks...

• give us some vegetarian breakfast menu

• Try non strained 300 + ml hot veg soup with lot of Malai added as topping. Soup can be made from Palak, Tomatoe and small amount of carrot. Add roasted Jeera salt to taste. Munch unsalted peanuts about 50 grams.

Try Paneer pakosa with hot vegetable soup + Malai as topping.

Vegetarians have very limited choice as grains are all CARBS and vegetables grown above ground are only thing left with lower nett carbs

• has any body tested bsl with this b.f?I am afraid, some body with 300 bsl(fasting) after this b.f will be in hyperglacimia like.Suggest better be in consultation with dieticianpropagating Atkins diet;low carb.high fat and protin diet.

• 300 FBS is already hyperglycemia. You need to be hospitalized becausae of fasting is 300 then sure peaks would be 600.

I have tested on the above and is a regular part of my life ... since 1.5 years :)

• THIS TYPE OF DIET CAN ONLY BE USEFUL WITH PEOPLE HAVING LOTS OF MONEY.I WOULD PREFER TO TAKE ONE TABLET AND ENJOY THE LIFE WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT SUGAR LEVEL

• 1 Egg costs less than 1000MG Metformin tablet i guess not sure though as i dont take metformin or any such tablet so not aware of cost. YES CARBS are CHEAP ... in fact cheapest source of energy but diabetics have limited options.

Yes it is this "Chalta hai" attitude that many diabetics progress to diabetic complications which with one hospitalization will eat away 2-3 years of money for such food ... but your body your choice i am here only sharing what helped me ... :)

You may also like...