DO NO FEEL BAD,CERTAIN CURE WITHOUT MEDICINE THROUGH SAHAJAYOGA MEDITATION

Sahajayoga meditation is boon for mankind.It is a simple way of curing all curable and non-curable ailments without medicine through KUNDALINI awakening. It is basically spirituality-to know thyself AATMGYAN. I have helped more than thousand person in curing diabetes, BP, joint pain, digestive problem, acidity, cardiac and cervical ailments including cancer. It is very easy to practice,no aasana,not much time,just few minutes in the morning and evening at the time chosen by you. NO MONEY IS REQUIRED FOR LEARNING AND PRACTICING THIS. NO MEMBERSHIP MONEY. IT IS ALL FREE.BUT RESULT IS 100% CERTAIN. LET ME GUARANTEE IT.

For further learning, visit site sahajayoga.org (method of Kundalini awakening as taught by H.H. SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI) or feel free to contact me on 919911375653.

"YOU CAN NOT COME TO KNOW THE MEANING OF YOUR LIFE UNLESS YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE POWER THAT HAS CREATED YOU."

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I too believe, I cannot know the reason for my birth and its mission unless I feel vicinity to the power that has created me. This is the essence of life for everyone. My ignorance asks, whether someone could be connected to that power?

• Dear Paresh,

Belief is one thing and realisation is another. You can feel the divine power and can get connected by awakening of Kundalini. This awakening of mother energy causes every good thing in our life .That is the ultimate cause to achieve the final goal of human being-to realise the self or aatma. This is very much achievable and all types of diseases can be cured. Try out SAHAJAYOGA.

• There vl b a reason der4 d d birth of all.to finish some duties,if not finished in ds life

vl take rebirth to continue it.it is now proving vth d help of science.

Many many tnx fr giving information about SAHAJAYOGA

• IF YOU WISH TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT, PLEASE CONTACT NEAREST CENTRE AND TRY OUT AT THE EARLIEST.

• I am follower of sahajmarg meditation. I like to know more details of diabetics cure method

• SAHAJAYOGA is entirely different than the sahajamarg. Self realisation through awakening of Kundalini- residual energy as medical science calls it, is the methodology to achieve the ultimate aim of knowing SELF, the aatma.

You may also like...