DAILY ROUTINE

FOR HEALTHY LIVING

Brush your teeth at least twice a day , gargle throat and wash your mouth with warm salt water every day.

Bathe at least once a day. Clean neck back, armpit, sex area in between the legs, feet and sole paying more attention. (Ladies shall clean their hidden area with clean water on menstrual days more often but don’t use chemical lotions. Keep well cleaned the under-breast area and nipples)

Wash skin of skull and hairs with natural vegetable shampoo (such as hibiscus etc) but don’t use any chemical shampoo from the market.. Cut the nails of fingers and toes once in a week. Don’t use any sort of nail polish.

Take care to remove unnecessary hairs of the body once in a month without using any chemicals. Wear only clean clothes. Change under garments every day.

Consume balanced food everything you like in rotation but only as much it is required for the time being. Have vegetable food and dish always in your menu. When you insist non-vegetarian eat vegetables or fruit 50-100 grams un- cooked.

Avoid canned foods, biscuits, sweets, beverages and foods that used colors and preservatives .

Liquors, tobacco in any form, drugs and sedatives of all types should completely be avoided.

Drink 12-14 cups of water (children 8-12 cups or in proportion) including coffee and tea. Do as much works or exercises everyday as all the muscles of internal and external parts and organs of the body. get enough movement.

Let you have good sleep about 6-8 hours at night but avoid sleep in day times. Don’t go emotional , control anger, hatred, selfishness, pride and jealousy. (Remember all these emotions lead you to establish mortal diseases).

REIKI MASTER Mob.9447231224.

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Useful information............

• Very useful information

• very useful informatio for paitent

• Really Nice to know such information and up date own knowledge

Es Kay

• Useful information.Though knowing already,it is insisting its importance.

• excellent info

• EVERY BODY KNOWS, BUT VERY FEW FOLLOW;;;;;

• Everything is good. My concern is about 1 and half hour sleep in the afternoon. When someone like me takes bed @ 10 / 10.30 p.m. gets up @ 5 a.m. I feel sleepy after lunch. I am forced to enjoy a nap, sometimes it turns into a nice sleep of 1 hour. Is't good ? Your take please.

Mukund Chaskar

• Half an hour rest in the afternoon is welcome but not sleeping. Sleeping in day time shall reduce sleep at night and it may upset all your systems and lead to disorder resulting to ailments of body and mind.. I am a Reikimaster.

• Joined today only,but informative collections.thanx

• Just joined. Easy to follow. Very good.

You may also like...