Low-Carb Review: This article is originally... - Diabetes India

Diabetes India

61,585 members12,102 posts

Low-Carb Review

StillConcerned profile image

This article is originally from X-PERT Health, frontiersin.org/articles/10... and was written/medically reviewed by: Sean D. Wheatley1*, Trudi A. Deakin1, Nicola C. Arjomandkhah2, Paul B. Hollinrake1 and Trudi E. Reeves1. X-PERT is an UK based charity that specializes in Diabetes education. The 130g, low-carb way of eating, being very close to my own.

3 Replies

Please let me know if I can improve compliance with HU guidance.

Activity2004 profile image
Activity2004Administrator in reply to StillConcerned

Hi StillConcerned,

This is a very interesting article dealing with low carb. dieting and how it helps with Type 2 Diabetes. Thank you for sharing it with everyone. :-)

Thank you for this information.

A lot to read.

By not knowing much about, carb counting and now learning about carb counting I can see I was doing low carb diet by default. I am understanding more about low carb diet. Still learning about carb counting, now only my wife and me at home as the children have their own family. Porridge for breakfast, salad with nuts for lunch and for dinner home cooked food, (Fish, chicken, lamb and fresh greens) from fresh ingredients.

We both are enjoying one life.

There were few people who contributed to Heart UK, cholesterol gave a lot of good information including you, yesterday I was looking through a lot of earlier posts.

Thank you.

You may also like...