(1) Users should not be able to deleted / edit their posts after say 30 minutes of posting. This is to prevent user from cleaning up their trail as currently posts can be edited, deleted for indefinite period of time
(2) Users should not be able to delete their accounts. This is because some users signup, delete, signup again with new username but same email I guess and this I have seen happening very often with one user here on the forum.
(3) If user account is deleted, the email on file should be added to blacklisted emails database so that they cannot signup again with the same email.
(4) Users without any posts or comments should not have the right to report posts. This is to avoid any case of people signing up with multiple accounts using proxy only for agenda of revenge against someone. It's more of a SPAM than any genuine reporting.
(5) Old threads -- say two or three years old -- should automatically be locked for further replies.