Advice from the forum. do never take any advice from the forum on an issue where scientific advice is UNAMBIGUOUS . but there are many

issues when,

we can ask a doubt and get the , advice, experience etc of others .

example 1,

regarding an unambiguous issue.

do not deviate from a balanced and calorie limited diet for avoiding medicine in case of a diabetic . .

the entire medical world of American and European union tells the same..

saturated fats are to be limited to 7 % USA and 10 % EU countries.

example 2]--

a case like this ,for instance --

a person tells that he gets cough after driving half an hour in a car after a meal --why?

some one answers...

the road journey giving an up and down motion for the body produces an acid reflex which can cause a cough.

in order to check up we go- travel by train .

there are innumerable cases like this when you can get wonderful solutions.

once a father of a girl came to this forum with a complaint..

doctor is increasing his daughters insulin dose to double value..because bs is not getting controlled apparently for no reasons.

i was in the forum at that time.

i just pointed out:

the girl may be reaching puberty.

female hormones of puberty alters the effectiveness of insulin..relieved of tension HE DISAPPEARED GIVING THANKS .

blaming science as nonsense , and shouting --this is my experience etc is nothing but poor education.and false -teaching Indian public health.

good luck.

165 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • cases of talking about :

drug industry has conquered the entire research field is to be substantiated.

otherwise it is just preposterous.

• Follow the dollars and you would know. Not just research, they have inflitrated everywhere:

" It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgement of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine. "

Dr Marcia Angell

Now you PROVE that it is not, else defending them would be preposterous. Few questions that need some answers:

1. Are you a doctor?

2. If you are not a doctor, why are you defending use of drugs when diabetics are easily going off them with change of diet? And, that too when they show improved medical reports? Why shy away from discussing on medical reports?

3. What's your interest in promoting use of drugs here? Any financial interests? Why at all should we resort to drugs when 20 diabetic drugs cannot achieve what diet change can?

4. Where's your science of 60% carbs as healthy and balanced? Convince us with data and not by just quoting USDA/ADA/AMA/Mayo. Seriously, we don't believe in them. So some science please.

• Anup

yaar mazaa aa gaya.

"If you are not a doctor, why are you defending use of drugs when diabetics are easily going off them with change of diet?"

Means if you are a doctor you can defend use of drugs ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€

Also all the doctors want to treat patients with medicines only ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Watch this video and see how doctors are thinking and acting.

Sorry i'm bad at posting videos here. But if you find the link please watch.

• Yes I never like being drugged unnecessarily.

And, Yes, doctors normally resort to drugs. They never look at diet, IR, fasting insulin etc before starting treatment. And, yes they do have the license to defend use of drugs, even when not needed :)

I think the URL has some problem.

• Anup

yes. Somehow i can't post videos here. Still i will try to post.

• I think you are posting from mobile device and using evernote app which requires me also to signup for evernote account before viewing. Best is youtube,

• Educated opinion is not unanimous; this article from Diabetes UK

This report from the National Obesity Forum and Public Health Collaboration

• And, he is advising on the same forum without telling why people should believe him. People believe medical reports than LOP Sided Opinions. Wonder why some guys just can't give some productive advice to people who come here after being betrayed by the advise of so called "World Bodies"

Anyways, here's one exposure on Politics of Dietary guideline as it lacked all SCIENCE when it went against FAT:

That's very educated study. None have so far given any evidence of how USDA/ADA's 60% CARBS is scientific or balanced. Just because ADA/AMA says it? So what? Where's the SCIENCE? USDA's Food Pyramid came tumbling down in 10 years. Plate will also shatter to pcs in another 10 years.

See the numbers of Shashikantiyengar ... A1C 4.8 :)

He DUMPED all the so called SCIENTIFIC advise on 7% SFA and flushed it down the drain 9 months back. We don't care what ADA/AMA/USDA says when they can't control diabetes/obesity in America. We have a MIND of our OWN and know how to use it. 1000's can't be wrong and just one man be right here. Let's talk science of medical reports and debate will get really "SCIENTIFIC" then. Other than that, it's just history and geography being repeated like a broken record.

• I want to ask the person who started this thread :

Why people come to this unscientific forum when they have Dr they consulted in the first place

They come here because they are not happy with the treatment

My own mothers case as I reported in the other forum

NO talk on dietary aspects

Only lab report seen and pills recommended

How Will diabetics achieve control when diet is not discussed even if it's the standard diet.. Even this was not done

It's a different issue that I managed that part on my own

She is now on Metformin and showing within range numbers with a small tweak in diet

• Diabetics are not achieving the goal with standard advice

So they come here searching for diet, herbs, ayurveda, homeo etc

You cannot shoo them away with this post

• indiacratus let me tell u...standard advise given to dibetic is not working....

It is conventionally said diabetes is progressive disease...

But look at this forum... there are many members where diabetes is not progressive for them.... rather by following low carb theory...diabetes for them is in remission..

Further.....I know you also agree with low carb theory...

Then why standard advise is not in line with low carb theory??

• cure

Do you know who said that Long Wheat may have some SU drug like chemical? It is our friend who started this thread. Do you need any more evidence of what can be the limit of non scientific talks or height of being ambiguous?

I ask so many questions and he never answers. People are sensible enough to see what is ambiguous and what is science. Repeating USDA/ADA 20 times a day in defense of taking plethora of drugs doesn't make any any statement unambiguous. People are here because they failed on USDA/ADA/AMA/AHA diet. They want solutions and not some UNAMBIGUOUS solution that forces them to be chasing their own shadow.

• "People are here because they failed on USDA/ADA/AMA/AHA diet. "

Dear Anup ji,

Yes,it is 101% true!

I am one of examples.

• There are millions around the world on different diabetic forums.

• I was a victim of what is called a balanced diet and what is called a scientific medical advice and suffered a lot even after paying a huge amount of money to USDA/ADA/AMA/AHA trained doctors and modern medicines shops.

• @anup ji

My doctor who is MD studied in USA and UK both on many international panel...suppose to be authority on the diabetes... without examining my other reports put me on Istamet..and metformin

Also suggested me Victoza...infact sent representative to my house to convince me....also suggested me statin..along with your Favorite 'MARIE BISCUITS' .....

If would have followed her now I must be bed ridden...with many other health complications...with each lunch and dinner one side dish of tablets...

And still sugar level not in range....

Now without any such drugs...just one metformin..I am 5.9 Hba1c....

isn't this a proof of failure of that doctor???

Isn't this a failure of advise given by modern medical science highly influenced by Pharma???

Any one who got access to internet...and courage to take risk..can come out of the condition I suffered...

indiacratus standard advise from doctors is utterly wrong...

Oh come on....i heard what you murmured....I will have CVD and CHD with high fats....

Yes....when I got diagnosed by TC was it is 160 :)

LDL down to 100 and HDL from 36 to 48...

If I get CVD/CHD at this is my fate....LOL

By the way..even at that poor level...when I got diagnosed...I went for 2D echo ....and cleared the test :P

• cure Problem is some guys don't want to talk based on your, mine and huge number of other medical reports. Only defense is ADA, USDA et al. No science, only OPINIONS.

victoza is good for killing hunger. Endorsed by one of the celebrity chef who loads her preparations with sugar carbs etc. You know who?

Paula Deen -- the female version of Indian's Sanjeev Kapoor who endorses aspartam/sucralose loaded sugar free on TV -- for money of course :)

In fact, Paula Deen kept her diabetes secret till she signed a multi million dollar endorsement deal for Victoza. :)

And, surprisingly Victoza was launched in India before it found shelf space in the US. It can cause pancreatitis.

ye log kya debate karengay with just limited info on hand.

• The said dr knows everything

But what will the dr get by recommending low carb.. Some fees which may not suffice the greed

So some kickback on costly drugs will be needed

• Exactly Shashikantiyengar ..yes she knows everything....cause when I went to her with my 5.9 Hba1c...she looked disturbed....also not shown any interest in what I did to bring down to such level...

When I showed my scan reports for fatty liver...she just smiled...she knows everything....but it is very sad i felt about other patients...who were sitting at waiting room....and expecting some Genuine treatment from her....

One must sue them.....there should be public outcry....these ppl should be flogged....

• We are planning something -- you already know. Just that 2 projects on higher priority than that. After that, if the two projects work out fine, time for action. They need to be EXPOSED royally and Challenged to :)

• @anup I just shiver...what would happened to me ...I accidentally landed here in this forum and read about you advise..and started thinking....

I took some risk...and yes...I am out....thanks to you and all members....

More I shiver...more I feel to flog them publicly...

• Nothing terrible would have happened Cure

You would have been convinced that D is a progressive disease

Put on some costly pills as was done

Regular 3-4 visits per year. Read Cash cow..

Will be put on more newer patented costly pills

Then Insulins

You would have been Brain washed into thinking only god had sent u there to this ANGEL to take care of you

While your health & bank balance goes down it goes up somewhere

There is a balance in life

• yes...Anup is my angel... :)

though I have lots of difference of opinions with him...wo chalta hai dosti mein.... hai na anup bhai???

Between.....there is one gathering....big annual gathering by same lady doctor on 16th October at Tilak smartk mandir at Pune....

I am invited :P

I am just thinking what should I do?? :d

• @Cure

accept the invitation and go there. Present your views before them. If possible take anup and shashi with you. They should know what is wrong. Doctors are not like you all are depicting them here. There will be many who will listen to you. Also a few will like to be in contact with you. Every doctor wants to score over others so they, once convinced would follow us.

• hmmm...i dont know if @anup or Shashikantiyengar can visit pune on said date...but I am planning to visit that.... But I guess it must be a sales strategy .....sort of sales event....

• Nahi Bhai

Very influential

Goes by guideline

So protected

Also endorsed by some here

• Sonia bhi bahut influential thhee.

Daro mat bhai. We will fight hard if challenged :)

Guidelines need to change. Even ADA has started changing it's stance :)

• But let me tell you @anup bhai....our friend indiacratus also accepts low carb is beneficial for Diabetes....

Am I right???

• No comments :D

• indiacratus do u agree low carbs is useful to diabetes control????

• hmmmm guess what I always say.....

Only two things...

1. They don't have brains...or refuse to use the same....

2. They have some hidden agenda...may be planted moles...

Actually I feel same way about Brahmagyani...LOL

• cure

Well, my conclusion is

People with nothing to back their own identities here think everyone is fake. I will not become Tesla if I keep my username "BharatTesla" I am proud of my name so use it everywhere and would prefer to be "anup" Maa Baap nay itnay pyaar say yeh naam rakha hai.

• Bhai @anup nam mein kya rakkha hai.... nam kutch bhi ho.....

maidan chod ke bhagna nahi chahiye....

Why he is running away????

let him be Hippocrates or indiacratus....he should discuss...if he really got some point....let him discuss...

I openly accept...if he got valid point....I will accept .....without any delay....

he is learned...trained medical person....let him discuss....if not... i really feel sorry....

• Bhai... Science Vs Mythology / fairy tales / Bed time tales... Difficult to sustain..

• ahh sorry Shashikantiyengar science Vs fake science (or financially motivated science) boasted as University level science...

• True

These members did not have internet when they got diagnosed

They were on pills and now on insulins

So they feel that everyone should be put thru the same ordeal

• Shashikantiyengar -- That's not even jealousy. That's sadistic attitude, and I can smell some.

• True

I wanted to mention that but restrained myself

• @Cure

gone are the days when pharma companies could give cash or kind to individual doctors. Govt has made strict laws whereby pharmas can give funds to the medical associations only. But frankly i'm enjoying bashing of doctors here. It looks like this forum is for criticizing doctors. But you all carry on. I wish we all don't stoop so low as doctors are doing as per the opinion of you all. Please carry on.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• kya yar suramo not bashing you friend....i am really surprised then why doctors are not using common sense..

what could be a alternative answer???

• @Cure

Sab ki bhadas nikal gayi ๐Ÿ’.

Chalo kuchh meetha ho jaye ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Bhai... Science Vs Mythology / fairy tales / Bed time tales... Difficult to sustain..

• cure

I have been asking few questions. Apparently, since he has no scientific details he says he doesn't read comment from everyone. That's not the way a man of science would debate.

I have seen many doctors with same attitude too. They start cursing the internet when presented data that defies guidelines. They simply don't want to discuss.

Not sure if he is a doctor or not. I won't speculate. Let him reveal if he wants to.

• cause when I went to her with my 5.9 Hba1c...she looked disturbed....also not shown any interest in what I did to bring down to such level...

Unrelated, but one interesting experience. Back in the late 90's I went to a doc for filling. One was done and the other one she wanted to do after she came back from leave.

So, she started writing prescription of DRUGS. She said -- If you have tooth ache ... before she completed her sentence I said:

I need to take Ketorol 10 mg only if gets too unbearable and no more than one a day and that too not continuously. She was a young lady -- perhaps my age -- looked up and asked

What's your qualification?

I just smiled and said I am an Engineer by profession :)

She asked how do you know about all this?

Again I smiled, but kept silent.

Point I am trying to highlight here is -- they think that the knowledge that they have is some secret like P C Sorcar's magic and no one else should know / talk about it.

I read about every drug before popping it. That's why I refused a Corticosteroid (40mg dose for 5 days minimum) recommended by opthalmologist. The so called allergy got fixed by Alpha Lipoic Acid :)

• Bhai mere @anup and Shashikantiyengar suramo all u ppl are wise...well read....

I am very new in this field....

Plz Plz look in to this liver aspect.....ur SGPT SGOT and correlation with cholesterol...also BUN values....

These are very important......if we concentrate on same...may be we can find out some way out....

Friend....we are looking for way out.... we don't want to die and live restricted life.... We want to enjoy life again....

we have crossed first stage....we need to walk mile and miles...

Plz keep your mind open....look in to all aspects...if herbs yes...if homepathy yes...

just experiment...

I am sure we all will win some day.... if not... be sure we will leave some guidelines for future generations..

• Herbs.. I am open for it

have used many

• yes... Shashikantiyengar herbs are really useful....

I agree diet is first thing to be modified....but your body needs some help....and no harm in helping body....

We should keep no stone unturned....

• Yes, it's better to spend Rs 20/day on Supplements than invest Rs 100/day on Insulin.

Someone posted y'day on the other forum, he is off from insulin within 3 months of fixing diet.

Now, tell me which Insulin manufacturer will like this to happen? Or which Insulin/drug pusher here on this forum would like this to happen?

• I use:

Jamun Powder, Jamin vinegar, Ceylon cinnamon, Indian kino tree tumbler, Methi powder/sprouts, regularly

Sometimes wheat grass, Neem powder, moringa leaf powder.

• Shashikant iengar

You have already clarified that you are a LCHF dieter and this has brought down blood sugar to normal and HbA1c to 4.8

You also have stated that

โ€œHerbs.. I am open for it have used many

โ€œI use:Jamun Powder, Jamin vinegar, Ceylon cinnamon, Indian kino tree tumbler, Methi powder/sprouts, regularly Sometimes wheat grass, Neem

You also appear to use metaforminโ€œ as i read in earlier threads

Can you clarify what kind of mechanism you have devised to confirm that LCHF alone helped you and not others which you have been using simultaneously? What was the purpose of using herbs?

• Dear sir

Thank you for taking interest in LCHF

These herbals I have reduced now. not daily.

Herbals with LCHF = good control.

Herbals and std balanced diet= not so good control. This is as per my experience prior to adopting lchf

Medicines with std diet of high carb = progressive worsening of diabetes

Medicines with LCHF = reduction of pills as we adopt lchf totally

Hope this clarifies.

• Shashikant iengar/cure

I have seen your replies on my questions raised. But still my main question as to the mechanism you devised to make sure that your diet was the one that dominated your diabetic control and not plethora of herbs you simultaneously used along with metaformin .has not been answered , Why did you feel that the other one i.,e herbs etc.,would not have played a major contribution is not clear.

Both of you have said that you attended /would be attending a conference called by your doctors/dietitians. Why did you have to go to attend these conferences if prima facie you had reservations about what they were deliberating was not your diet or you felt they would not deliberate on diet you use..

The style and language used to convey the message of your feelings appears to have failed and caused more frustration to you all as seen from the series of interactions /dialogues amongst you three rather than any serious impact on the blogger who wrote the post who rarely responded. Would it have been more useful if the communication was more sober in content, language and methodology than what you chose?

Lastly if shashikant iengar was eating balanced food earlier and could not control diabetes, he can only blame on sweets and not doctor. Whether in ayurveda or western medicine, The doctors have always forbidden sweets, rice, and starchy food. It is news to me that he was eating sweets.

• Appears that you guys are frustrated

Not me

I am happy with my Lab reports

You are trying to provoke me which you will not succeed

I am happy with my progress & do not feel necessary to prove it to anyone who are stubborn in their thinking

Stop getting frustrated & ignore us as you will not succeed in your venture

• Shashikantiyengar

They never answer ANY questions and expect others to answer their baseless questions which are more aimed at trying to run down something that they haven't and cannot understand ever. Beyond a point, just ignore them. Some aren't happy with you hitting A1C of 4.8 and it's very obvious. At least you are not telling bed time stories about pundits and donkeys like some are doing ever since you posted your success.

They are here just to provoke, so best is IGNORE them. They will only agree with each other in their group. Everyone else is a FAKE for them. As if anyone outside their group cares what they think. he goes to doctor and injects insulin. People have got off insulin on not listening to doctor and dietitians. Perhaps all the frustration is on that point. For them 30 grams carb of Dr Bernstein == 20% carbs. Not sure where Bernstein talks of 20% carbs. His formula is 6:12:12

• before diabetes detection everyone eats sweets. so i am surprised that you are surprised. in 80 years you ate no sweets?

• ragivrao ji

I am strong follower of herbs....but I trust diet first.....

Without diet nothing will work....even insulin will not will have to increase doses every time...

Herbs are sure for or help...but diet has to be modified first.... herbs are next.....

• I sometimes wonder if there's any financial interest involved in those who are so openly pushing use of drugs than diet correction.

If anyone asks for my interest in what i do? Well it's to cut down drugs sales to diabetics and show better life on better diet and lower drugs dependence. How do we say which one is better -- MEDICAL REPORTS.

• Reports speaks truth.....Nothing else.....

• Yes and one report is that you reduced even Metformin dose quite sometime back and are thinking of reducing it further ... or maybe even going off it :)

• dear cure ,

first of all no scientific conclusion can be drawn from a forum or any forum like this.

in a forum any one can say anything . it is like a market place . more over this forum contains more than fifty fake members.

1]i complained about both fake members and fake patients but the admins are unable to do anything.

2]how can you say --

-the people just telling--

it did not work for them are accurate about their overeating. balanced and calorie limited and weight reduced is the advice.

3] i asked them forum more than once :

is there anyone who tried

'balanced and calorie limited and weight reduced' and failed ,

so went after low carb.

no answer came up.

4] a person with a secondary disease is not a candidate for such trials.

5] he should find out why it failed.

if it is due to his additional disease he should treat it first.

6] you can recruit 100 diabetics and try medicine,balanced and calorie limited and weight reduced

people to find --in how many it have a world before you.

7] the world opinion that came in the 1990s took place in the right direction .

after a century and more research only it was suggested .

it means= balanced and calorie limited and weight reduced

8] your last question =

read carefully through the asks a comparison based on the nutrient catastrophe.

thanks for response.

• indiacratus

I agree weight reduction is key..... but how long one can go for such calories restricted diet??? how long one can reduce his weight??? there is some limit for this....

Forget about fake members...we will talk genuine u consider me genuine??? shashikant as genuine???We can upload medical reports with name and date that sufficient???

term balanced is balanced for a diabetic and balanced for non diabetic both are different terms....

fatty liver...high cholesterol high bp goes hands in hands with diabetes....

do u consider them as secondary complications??

Anyways...I guess @anup is going for such trials... let us see the results...

• For him everyone who doesn't believe in him is FAKE. Again one OPINION with NO PROOF. Opinions I always ignore and Challenge them with QUESTIONS which he never answers, because it is clear he has no answers.

Oh if he wants data, he can go to other forum and people will give him all the details and then he can do whatever analysis he wants to do, if he has the capacity to do. But, then he may say they all are fake too. Many can say he is fake too, but no one does. For fake people, everyone else appears fake.

He can also go to the forum from where Dr Unwin collected data and won some award for the study that he did. Now don't tell me Dr Unwin is also FAKE.

• I will be doing CAC calcium score test shortly

cure & anup

costs 5k but worth investing

I have already undergone CGM which helped me in fine tuning my daily diet'

will post here as well as the other forum

Let these detractors prove us wrong if they can..

• @shashi You will be called FAKE too :)

Two from his group had multiple accounts and one kept deleting and coming back with new names. So, they think everyone is like that. One of them even confessed that he has two accounts and then one of his accounts got deleted. Not naming anyone here.

• They can check my name here, in FB in Dlife , in linkedin... the same name.

But these guys here have different profile names .. not real name...

• One guy with *ramana* as part of the string in username (* signifies that there were other alphabets also) had two accounts here and he confessed when I crossed him. Thereafter, he stopped coming here :)

There's one more with two accounts. Not naming anyone in identifiable manner.

Oh if anyone wants my FB identity here it goes (with verified phone number attached to account):

I am same everywhere :)

If anyone wants my mail identity, they can contact HU mods. I don't use the JUNK and FREE email services gmail/hotmail/yahoo/rediff etc). My account is connected to my corporate email address. By calling others here fake they are just demeaning themselves and giving people clue about upbringing.

• Shashikant Iengar

In your replies you have made the following statement which i quote

โ€œMy own case

Under weight, low BMI but fatty liver..

If low carb is damaging then how come my beta cell function BCF improved over a year

How come my Liver function test LFT improved over a year

Even I am speaking with my lab reports

Are my reports misguiding.?โ€

โ€œI have already undergone CGM which helped me in fine tuning my daily diet'

I will be doing CAC calcium score test shortlyโ€

I understand that

The coronary artery calcium score is a measurement of the amount of calcium in the walls of the arteries that supply your heart muscle, using a special computed tomography (CT) scan of your heart. It shows the amount of hardening of the artery wall (a disease called atherosclerosis) that you have. It tells you about your risk of a heart attack or stroke (brain attack) in the next five to ten years

Elsewhee you have stated your latest HbA1c was 4.8

Since you feel that your health is excellent by all norms, can you clarify why you decided to spend Rs 5k to undergo the CAC test. Did you feel or suspect something going wrong with your heart?Who advised you to undergo this test? On what grounds?

• ragivrao ji,

you have a perfect understanding of the description.

• he has understood absolutely nothing. there r far cheaper and easier ways of testing arteries hardening. do you or yr friend who understood nothing know about it? go ask yr doctors as i m sure u guys wont know. come back with what doctors tell u with an answer, though u guys never answer any questions.

• Dear sir.

I have controlled my diet in the last one year only.

Prior to this was High carb with sweets

So don't know the extent of damage.

Regarding cac it's personal interest.

Thank you for taking interest in LCHF

• Shashikantiyengar

How did you carry out CGM test ? Is there any gadget available in the market or online ? What is the accuracy of the results ?

• Freestyle Libre pro

From Abbott

Costs just around 2000

Implant for 14 days

Reading can be taken from a sensor and sent in a pdf form

I greatly benefited in understanding the spikes and modifying the diet

If u can send me your email id I can send over my pdf

Just to get an idea

• Suramo

Very accurate

Corresponded with me accuchek performa nano

I am a crazy guy. Took many readings thru the day just to see if it matches

• Shashi

does it require any software installation ? Isn't there any gadget that can be used for a long time ? Any you would be knowing.

My email id is

• "term balanced is balanced for a diabetic and balanced for non diabetic both are different terms..."

this shows unambiguously that you are completely away from standard medical knowledge.

you learned from the forum .

i cant help.

bye .

• And you never learned from medical reports. So too far from the ground reality and science too. No one can help anyone if they have decided not to look at medical reports and discuss finer points.

First show the science behind 60% CARBS as healthy and balanced.

Take care.

• Anup

sorry to intervene but here is my link.

• suramo bhai who is this Doctor??? ...from way of his talking he looks like Marathi Manus....

i wish to visit him once....

Shashikantiyengar this fellow must be from Pune or Mumbai I guess.... koun hai ye??/

• cure

I don't know but i think there would be something in that video to find who he is.

• Dr Diet - Best doctor :)

• hmm..yes indiacratus I am not medical professional for sure....And ofcoz I gained knowledge from Forum....

And truth is it helped me lot....more than standard medical advise from so called medically trained US/UK studied professionals....

I am almost free of medicines...just due to knowledge gained from forum...

tell me that so called trained medical professionals are useful for me???

Just saying bye is running away....

Plz you are @indiacratus .... you can't run way like this....

• cure

Do you think I should change my username to BharatTesla or maybe BharathTesla? I think I have caused too much ripples based on resonance of so many diabetics switching and benefiting.

LW has some SU drug like component. That's the level of science and scientific discussion that some want us to go down to :)

• LW has some SU drug like component.

From which university textbook ?

• cure

May be doctors have not been useful to you directly indirectly they have been useful to all of us. Yes the doctors who are engaged in research.

• yes....pancho ungliya barabar nahi hoti....

• Std medical advice will add more pills

Hope you have realized it with so many new comers asking for help

• Dr Robert Lustig claims that fructose causes NAFLD, the visceral fat from which contributes to insulin resistance.

Though up to 90% of type 2s may be overweight, that still means more than 10% aren't. It was demonstrated that the reduction in visceral fat was key, not weight loss per se.

More and more doctors are beginning to speak out about the untenable position of advising people to consume more glucose (carbohydrates) than their body can use.

• My own case

Under weight, low BMI but fatty liver..

• I always these doctors have any brain??? or they are just worth compounders??

Why they are asking and questioning now???

• When you read of the treatment that eminent people such as Professor Yudkin and Mary Enig received, it is easy to empathise with those that chose to protect their livelihood previously.

The evidence is just becoming so compelling for change, not least because of the failing, whole-population epidemiological study that is ongoing with regard to carbohydrate being the only macro-nutrient increasing as a proportion of diet, with obesity and diabetes continuing to be the result.

Again, Dr Robert Lustig's analysis has been peer review approved that where additional calories come from sugar, the risk of diabetes increases at four times the rate of increase of obesity.

• cure

Kya baat hai mere bhai. Bahut naraj ho doctors se ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

• cure

I'm repeating my reply. There are two aspects of D. Diet and drugs. Now for diet part there are dietitians and for drugs are doctors. Doctors are not trained for diet. In the whole career from mbbs to md to dm ... diet is not taught. Why do we all want to be advised about diet by doctors for which they are not trained ? Apollo etc big hospitals have now started hiring dietitians for the care of patients. It's our society that has no concept of hiring dietitians for any disease - be it D, be it thyroid or a pregnancy state ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. So for self satisfaction one can criticize doctors. Carry on. I'm enjoying.

• hmmmm bhai but kutch common sense??? when some on i not able to digest carbs...atleat advise him to avoid carbs.... for this simple advise why they need dietician???

• cure

My dear friend. We are not trained to give dietary advice. Ab dietitians ko bhi kamane ka mouka dena chahiye na ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. We are trained for pathology also but not specialized. Diet to hum sikha hi nhi hu. But well we are not that ignorant also. Well i'd like dietitians to take on diet part. Drugs hum pe chhod do. We will earn from pharmas and the dietitians from food companies ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• hahaha suramo ho gaya patient ka 'ram nam sat'....

Chalne do.... lago patient ki wat....

Bhai mere common sense nam ki bhi koi cheez hai ke nahi ye duniya mein???

Heart patient ata hai toh usko daudaoge kya???

High tempreture mein wo admi ko thande pani se nahaloge kya??

waise d ka patient hai usko carbs khilaoge??

Uska liver kharab ho gaya.....usko dekhoge bhi nahi????

usko aur statin khilaoge???

Uska liver aur kharab karoge??

Usko fruits khilaoge???

Kya yar.... ye kaisa khel hai???

• Bhai suramo ye koi specialization ke part nahi hai.....

Doctor bhi insan he knows....what is good for human body and what is not.....(atleast ppl think doctors knows such basic things)

ppl think doctor has over the period of time developed some good logic as what is beneficial to human body.... and he expects that from doctor...

Now if doctor shrugs his responsibility and says I don' know these things...visit dietician...Hum kya kare bhai????

• cure

Nhi. Ye specialisation ki hi baat hai. No q of shrugging responsibility.

My own uncle got very anaemic very recently. Also developed severe joint pains with high uric acid. He is non D. Pure veg. 67. I asked him to cut down carbs to get joint inflammation. As i believe that carbs are responsible for inflammation. Now he can't take legumes etc - high uric acid and he is veg - so no eggs. He asked me what to eat ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. These are the cases where training is required. The same is the case with psychiatrists too. People call them "pagalon ke doctors" !!! In foreign the people visit them to relieve their stress. Yaha kissiko bolo to bhadak jayega " mein pagal thode hi na hu " and people also look at them with amuse. We need to change our age old concepts.

• true.... I accept....but look at that old saying.... even during old time....(When our great Pharmas were not so influential) even then ppl were saying this about doctors....

ye profession aisa hi hai suramo bhai.... thankless job :P

• cure

Yes. High temperature wale ko AC mein jarur rakhunga and thande pani ka sponge jarur karaunga ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’l...o ....l.

There are so many misconceptions about diet in our society. This includes doctors too. Post op milk nhi le sakte. Milk liya to wound pak jayega ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. Lemon nhi kha sakte. Arey yaar. And there many such. So better leave diet part to dietitians. That's my opinion. But it would be better for doctors to learn diet management.

Ab ram nam sat to hona hi hai. Patients ka ya doctors ka ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. "Ada recommended balanced diet " advice kiya to patients ka aur lc** ya lclc - low carb low calorie diet advice kiya to doctors ka ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• difference hai suramo doctors ka "ram Nam Sat' ho gaya toh kam se kam wo paisa kama ke ram nam sat.... doctor ka family Happy family....

and patient??/ bechara wo Jan bhi gayi aur paisa bhi....

• เคตเฅˆเคฆเฅเคฏ เคฐเคพเคœเคพ เคจเคฎเคธเฅเคคเฅเคญเฅเคฏเค‚ - เคฏเคฎเคฐเคพเคœ เคธเคนเฅ‹เคฆเคฐ |

เคฏเคฎเคธเฅเคคเฅ เคนเคฐเคคเฅ€ เคชเฅเคฐเคพเคฃเค‚ - เคตเฅˆเคฆเฅเคฏเฅ‹ เคชเฅเคฐเคพเคฃเคพเคจ เคงเคจเฅˆเคจเฅเคฏเคš ||

เคนเฅ‡ เคตเฅˆเคฆเฅเคฏเคฐเคพเคœ - เคฏเคฎเคฐเคพเคœ เค•เฅ‡ เคธเคนเฅ‹เคฆเคฐ - เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคชเฅเคฐเคฃเคพเคฎ เคนเฅˆ | เคฏเคฎเคฐเคพเคœ เคคเฅ‹ เค•เฅ‡เคตเคฒ เคชเฅเคฐเคพเคฃ เคนเฅ€ เคนเคฐเคคเฅ‡ เคนเฅˆเค‚ - เค†เคช เคคเฅ‹ เคชเฅเคฐเคพเคฃ เค•เฅ‡ เคธเคพเคฅ เคงเคจ เคญเฅ€ เคนเคฐ เคฒเฅ‡เคคเฅ‡ เคนเฅ‹ | ๏ปฟ

• cure

Soch lo. Doctors se dushmani kar rhe ho. Doctors se dushmani matlab 6 ft zameen k niche aur vakil se dushmani matlab 6 ft zameen k uper ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• bhai inse dosti bhi nahi karo...dusmani bhi nahi....

Bas use our brain and take decisions judiciously

• but yar suramo tere se toh dosti ho gayi na.... tu bhi to doctor hai.....

sufficient I guess.. :)

• cure

I'm talking about doctors in general. The ones nearer to you. Hum to sab ka dost hu. I don't know why but i'm not very money minded but i have seen doctors going mad after money. Pagal hote hai. Bhagwan unko sadbudhdhi de. Money is for life. Life not for money. The previous generations were more contented / satisfied with their lives. Now a days the people have a pathological lust for money. Abhi gujarat mein government officials k waha IT ka raid pada yaar people have earned enormous amount by corruption. One guy collected 26 crores in his 30 years of job. No one from family too to stop him !!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. Now how can you expect honesty from the whole khandaan. should one call that family a khandaan? Tell me how much money one needs for better living ? From surat the real estate developers are declaring in total some few hundred crores rupees in VDS. Arey bhai log utna benefit garibon ko de dete jinhon ne aap se makan kharida hai. Par nhi. Lust - pathological lust. Iska koi ilaaj hai to batao. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

• Bhai suramo I aise hi hai.....shahrukh khan said paisa khuda toh nahi....par khuda se kam bhi nahi...

See if they make money I don't have problem...but at cost of my life??? if they tell me to carry 100 more tests..chalo man lete hai.... but then wrong medicines?? earn money by deteriorating my health???

Push more medicine ...and finally killing me??? this is pure sin.....and trust me....they all will have to repay all this here.....only here.....

• cure

Cool down. They are doing that out of ignorance and faulty training. It's a wrong interpretation that they are doing for money. Yes there are black sheep here too but very few. No doctor can harm the patients and earn. You have always a choice to change doctor. Also you can advice people against going to that doctor if not satisfied with him / her.

And i'm not against earning money. I'm against earning money immorally, unehically and illegally. You should not earn money by sucking blood of the people.

• dear concerned,

these remarks are not accurate enough,

in the first place -

it is time to reduce carbs is only- one man opinion.

what i suggested:

what is required is a comparison of

diet with medicine and a distorted diet with out medicine.

in scientific matters one has to measure not just subjective assessment.

for the obese and diabetic who fails to get control,

low carb is already recommended by ADA.i think it all started with dr annika of Sweden .

people attempting a patent for it is just ridiculous.

• people attempting a patent for it is just ridiculous.

Proof please. Without any credible proof, such statements are just OPINIONS and are ridiculous.

in scientific matters one has to measure not just subjective assessment.

Medical reports are best measurement. Why not discuss that? Quoting ADA ten times doesn't make a post scientific. We are MEASURING and our reference is our own medical reports.

what is required is a comparison of diet with medicine and a distorted diet with out medicine.

Come up with such a comparison based on Medical reports instead of quoting ADA ten times. We are really dying to see such a numerical and scientific comparison from you. Schedule H Drugs are not some Health Tonic. We can never get convinced with mere opinion that calls some diet DISTORTED. For us, USDA/ADA diet is really DISTORTED and we have our medical reports to prove it. So, how about showing some scientific data in return?

• Drs don't recommend low carb here

Go visit any diabetologist. See if he talks on low carb. Don't discuss high fats. Just discuss low carb. See what's his response

I attended a diabetologist conference and a dietician spoke against low carb. She said carbs are needed for healthy functioning of pancreas. This is the kind if advise dished out

I suggest u visit a Dr instead of blogging here against low carb and see what the Dr says

U are uninformed

• Shashikantiyengar

I used to practice low carb very long before i came across this forum. Yes i dreaded fats as per conventional teaching. With low carb low calorie diet i could control my numbers so well - ppbs 127, a1c i don't remember - that i stopped all the medicines at one stage. That deranged my D control. Many will be there like me who think logically. But you will never know in the present style of solo practice. We don't get any data.

• it is time to reduce carbs is only- one man opinion

Your statement above. A big LIE

Suggest u visit youtube and see how many people recommend. It's not only Anup who recommends. Please see youtube and comment again

The so called world bodies and just eating money from food and pharma & misguiding

Many people in this forum have benefitted from low carb

With the exception of navinsinha

Ada diet never benefitted anyone excp drs, food and pharma companies

Please read the info available freely over net

Suggest u also start visiting more sites to gain more knowledge instead of just sticking to "world scientific bodies"

• Ada diet never benefitted anyone excp drs, food and pharma companies

And, they are the ones who rant the most against low carb. Reasons are obvious. Loss of money in the chain. Ask them for science and they get irritated. That's why I say, cozy club that functions from behind iron curtains.

it is time to reduce carbs is only- one man opinion

That's aimed at me. Well, let's presume that it's a one man opinion that started here in Jan 2013. So what? It changed lives of 1000+ Indians based on SOLID SCIENCE OF MEDICAL REPORTS (and not LOP SIDED OPINIONS made to sound scientific by quoting USDA/ADA/AMA relentlessly) so we need 1000+ such one man opinions to take the number to one million Indians benefited and that will hit the diabetic drug/care industry's turnover by Rs 500 million per month as bare minimum in India.

One can see what's making some people unnecessarily upset here. It's the science of MEDICAL REPORTS pitted against their Lop sided opinions and science is winning. And 200+ followers on my profile here is also causing sleepless nights for some :)

• Are bahi simple logic hai....why make it complicated?? if you can not digest carbs....don't eat....or eat only as much as you can digest....

If you eat more than that it will give you adverse effect.....

What is wrong in this???

if some one is intolerant to milk....why force him milk??? funny....

• cure

Life/Diet without drugs is not balanced for some :)

• whatever.....but truth helped me....doctors failed...

What is important to me??? forum or standard medical practice??

• You know what my answer will be. Same as it was in Jan 2013. Dump the guidelines and here's one doctor who said the same too :)

She talks as Sarah Hallberg and not SarahCurie to impress people :)

• cure,

your health and long life in the long run is the question. any way all the best.

• oh yes....sure it is in question.....

I already herd you murmuring I will face wrath of cholesterol...

That is not happening....

Infact I have better lipid profile..and all other markers are also improved....still u wish to say so????

further....if at all I die....(and no one is immortal here) at least I will die healthy....without any complications.....

Thank you for your best wishes....

• That's the best weapon they have in the name of claiming to be following science. SCARE with DEATH. And, yet again, provide no scientific evidence for that statement also. No wonder not many listen to all the advises that he gives.

• cure

I swear i have not earned a single coin from pharmas. Also i have borne all the expense of my conferences including conference fees, stay and transport although getting offers of help from pharmas. L...o...l๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

• There are some like you

Will never accept and stay unbiased

I know a few of them

• Thanks shashi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Yar tabhi to tu idhar hai....and you are experimenting...

• cure

Watch that video. See how doctors are thinking.

• @Shashi

there is one more ShooterGeorge who benefited from long wheat ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I think more than pharma food companies have been benefited by cholesterolfree / fat free diet. Pharmas benefit from patients while there is so much bombardment on the public about fat free food and nonstick cookware that the food companies benefit from healthy people also. For more than forty years the public and doctors everybody has been misguided.

• True

And that wheat is of older version with more proteins, lesser carb content probably.

By the way suramo. I sent that file. Please check your mail I'd.

• indiacratus X-PERT Health provide evidence of the effectiveness of their Diabetes Education

I'm not sure why you sent me a personal message suggesting Anup was answering on my behalf. I think what happens sometimes is that the time difference of our two countries has an effect. Also, recently I have been on training and haven't had time to go online in the mornings.

No doubt Anup and I are like minded on some subjects; I'm sure we have disagreed at times too, and everyone is free to offer their opinion.

• Oh WOW. So he sends PM to you mentioning me? Hope he didn't call you or me FAKE. Oh, even if he did, who cares for his OPINIONS. He should first reveal his identity. Here's mine

My username here I could have kept Copernicus or maybe "BharathTesla" too, but I didn't. Prefer my real identity/name more than imported names.

• bye

• Keep it short, tell us what the point is, keep it to the point.

• Why not give them some advice that will help them rather than scare them...?

• Get real

Get out of internet

Interact with diabetics

See how frustated they are

Get back and start searching for real solutions

You will find it

I have seen diabetes in and around me since childhood

I could link the complications my relatives suffered from uncontrolled diabetes inspite of following Dr advices

South Indians are known to be meticulous in following Dr advices

Any Dr will agree with the above statement of mine

Why then they suffered from so many complications..?

Diet was as per their advices... followed religiously

Why then..?

Get real.

If low carb is damaging then how come my beta cell function BCF improved over a year

How come my Liver function test LFT improved over a year

Even I am speaking with my lab reports

Whereas people here are just doling out advices without any proofs

Are my reports misguiding.?

Dear sir

Stop misguiding. My sincere request to you

Thank you

• 30+ out of 136 new threads from u r of the same flavor. if one thread could not change anything, even 300 won't make a difference. and, just 20 followers on yr profile proves this point.

talk of something new please. these repetitive new threads trying to insult the intelligence of everyone here are getting boring. no one needs a lecture from u about where to look for information. google is sufficient.

forget what others are talking and don't try to seek attn by criticizing or demeaning them. speak what you do and then leave the judgment to readers. sum of them may have far greater intelligence and understanding of the subject than you too.

also, please format your paragraphs correctly.

• I believe that egos and personal opinions are of now value here

Diabetics come here for a solution

Not the standard advise again which anyway has failed them

• Why was the HU LCHF Diabetes forum established? Was it so that mainstream supporters can continue to discuss LCHF in a negative manner without challenge here?

• no one established it.

it is not available in any university or responsible encyclopedia.

even Wikipedia does not mention it.

it is a product of the junk in forums.

low carb is a right term.

• r u sure? what happened 2 yr lccf theory? junked it? or yr theories keep changing with passage of time?

• so bye for the one answered the essence of the post.

that we coordinate the forum knowledge with the university knowledge.

as in my example of the adolescent girl's father's worry....

you can coordinate my reply to the scientific expressions of the universities

regarding puberty and insulin demand.

i mean

you should not just depend on indiacratus suggestion.

• We don't depend on your knowledge

Please stop posting these irrelevant posts

This is not helping the cause of diabetes not the very purpose of this forum

• Chill.

Any scientific data please for your so called "balanced & healthy" diet?

Don't give yourself so much importance. Pl. come up with some data and numbers to back your opinion.

• guys on forum know more than u can ever know.

• Nice thread. I am not an expert like indiacratus or a perseverant researcher like anup (I mean I am not a researcher on diabetes- I am a researcher by training in another area of science). As a person immensely benefitted through low intake of carohydrates, I can vouch for what anup says. It is from anup/medfree that I got the idea of low intake of carb. Benefits I got are in terms of ppbs, fbs, hba1c and tryglecides. Wonder what else indiacratus want me to prove by eating more carbs.

Bottom line of all posts by the learned professor seems to be 'take more carbs, shoot up your glucose and cover it with tablets and insulin shots'. Any other option is rediculous, unscientific and and handiwork of fakes. Sir. we are here to discuss various options. We have genuine doubts about the drug industry- driven prescription doctors (at least a large number of) doctors who are either corrupt or ill informed. We are not fakes if we do not tow a particular line. We read, we know tbat dietray cholesterol hasvery limited role in raising serum cholesterol. We know how food processing industry and farma industry are trying to maje unethical profits. Sir have a mind of our own. Anup cannot mislead us and neither can indiacratus. Cheers

• dear navinsinha ,

in my opinion " almost NIL FAT " is a mistake .

it may not be practiced unless by necessity.

because there are chemicals called essential fatty acids which the body cannot manufacture inside.

among vegetable fats mustard oil is agreeable, .

the best is a combination of oils by NIN Hyderabad.

50 -50 combination of mustard oil and sesame oil is ok .

[or ground nut or rice bran in place of sesame oil],, there are other combinations also given by them.

the Harvard university tells like this:

though the body can make most of the oils needed inside from carbohydrates

it is better to consume oils because not all people are efficient in manufacture inside.

in your case:

just see if the combination given above works . add small amounts slowly.

all the best.

• reject everyone who refuses to be polite and not in consonance with the world scientific standards.

just do not read the response at all.. slide down rapidly. moreover, how to know how many of them are just fakes?

why waste your time.

• please do not miss my article .dear navinsinha,

depicted in it,

is the most primary things about learning diabetes

• dear navinsinha ,

"Another oil which is allowed to us is VCO, "

allowed means what.?

VCO is not anything standard.

it is the fancy of some people.

vco means virgin coconut oil.

its definition itself is bogus.

fats in nutrition means all fats including those from nuts etc =hidden fats.

vco is not available in any standard document.

i gave a proper name for it some time back.

'oil extruded heet free[without heating] OEF' because

heating changes chemistry.

but how far it changes ? i asked in the forum .no one knows anything such biochemistry.

dont use it. there is no authenticity that the sopld oil is :

it is extruded with out heat.

all the best.

• agreed

• vco is not available in any standard document.

0.4 million results on google search

Your weird nomenclature isn't available in any textbooks too.

• VCO was always used in Kerala and in other southern states

Cold pressed coconut oil

Indian tradition

This is what happens when u rely on WORLD BODIES who are just waiting to misguide may innocent people

Get real

Learn about traditional indian oils

just because Virgin word is used does not make coconut oil alien

All these associations are just corrupt bodies acting at the behest of food companies with ulterior motives

• oh even his favorite wikipedia uses the term vco. don't be surprised if he says wikipedia is fake. OEF, LCCF r few imaginative product that exist nowhere on earth.

• sharda007

what is OEF and lccf ?

• suramo

ask indiacratus as he comes up with these fancy names, not accepted in any normal parlance.

it's something like calling tomato an overgrown red cherry ie ORC

• :D :D

• Shashikantiyengar

Someone just called me from TN telling me about extra virgin CO. He used term "kachchi ghani " ka tel saying it's an old method to get CO from copra. I asked why extra virgin. He said because they extracted oil by grinding copras once only. Not re grinded. What is your opinion about this extra virgin CO. You too anup

• Not much knowledge here

Anup would know better

• EVCO is a marketing HYPE and no such thing as EVCO. VCO is also first press.

Ignore such thing/claims

Ask him if he supplies OEF :D :D

• Anup

I have asked him to provide nutritional value. Hope he provides correct information. Vco is made from fresh coconut and extracted by fermentation. Heating it at 17-19 degrees increases its value.

What he is providing is filtered after extraction from copra.

• suramo

Demand of VCO is picking up due to diabetics switching to LC** :)

So new comers entering this field. There is no EVCO. It's a marketing HYPE.

• There is no standardization for coconut oil like VOO, which is decided by its acidity (free oleic acid)

• 'oil extruded heet free[without heating] OEF' because

go 2 sum shop in kerala.

ask for a bottle of OEF, tell me hw much it costs.

if u can't find, set up a plant, make OEF and then sell it as OEF. no 1 will buy a single bottle as they will think it is a bogus manufacturer who doesnt even know what vco is.

ppl r here not for biochemistry. so don't talk irrelevant things. nothing can be more bogus than terms like OEF, LCCF which exists no where except in your imagination. if VCO is not authentic, how do we know about yr authenticity and believe in what you say. u have proof? or it is just opinions as usual?

• I love to see this video again and again whatever value it has. I suggest you all see and think about it. She is a doctor and you may or may not agree with her - obviously your choice. After all your health and your life is yours only.

I mentioned about it almost a year back and Anup was aware of it as usual.

• She is a doctor with a difference:

Doesn't believe in ADA/USDA/Mayo, and just like us on LC diet, has medical reports to prove her point. Anyone who loves comparative data will not ignore what she has to say or says :)

• Appears ego is more important than solutions here

• For us EGG is more important than EGO :)