Freinds -- A big Thank you for all the support.
I am back and I wear the two week restriction as a "Badge of Honor" for following reasons:
(1) What started as a one man preaching in January 2013, has become the largest community of Indian Diabetics On LCHF diet, despite all the opposition and unilateral bashing (unprovoked) in all these years. Number runs in 1000+ with 50,000 views per month. All this because all the unprovoked HATE against me out here in 2013 I took it as a motivation to start a LCHF forum specifically for Indian diabetics and this succeeded
(2) Even during my current two week restriction, I picked up four followers here (number stands at 161 and counting) and the LCHF community (check my profile) grew by 30+ users in 2 weeks. So, the community keeps growing because the solution works and works fastest when it comes to attaining better numbers with lower drugs.
(3) For every one who may not like me or HATE me, I have at least 10 who like me for what I do. 10:1 in favor speaks volumes and it's not a mean feat. Thank you everyone for all the support that you voiced. I am honored.
(4) I was happy to see one of the staunch opponents of LCHF also trying to preach LCHF thing when I was not around. It was just with a modification so that it doesn't sound like a xerox copy of what we on LCHF say. A temporary volte-face for seeking attention?
(1) I am not forcing anyone to switch to LCHF Diet. Yes, I don't stand by the nonsensical High Carb Low Fat dietary advise to diabetics and that's something that can be backed up with medical reports. So, if you need medical reports let me know. I am sure many diabetics on LCHF diet will be happy to send the same for your team to study.
(2) I am not abusing or insulting anyone who keep insulting anyone who talks LCHF, nor am I passing any personal comments or judgments on anyone here like few had been doing against all diabetics who are talking about LCHF.
(3) I am not selling (directly or indirectly) any special product(s) -- dubious herbs, special grains -- in an attempt to make money (directly or indirectly) out of that. Nor am I publishing contact telephone numbers and address. Also, I am not selling the unscientific idea of CURING Diabetes.
(4) I am not trying to hook diabetics to LCHF diet by telling that I will pray for them if they switch. This is because I am not into FAITH healing and nor do I believe in that. If I have to pray at all, I will pray for everyone irrespective of diet. But, I don't pray.
(5) The LCHF forum on HU has veered into weight loss and don't see Indian diabetics there. My interest is LCHF diet for Indian diabetics and not LCHF diet for tackling Obesity in EU. Our diets are very different so I can't be of much help on that LCHF forum on HU here.
(6) Agreed that this forum is not "just" for LCHF. We Indian diabetics on LCHF diet never said so nor do we intend to say anything like that. But, those who oppose LCHF just for heck of it want this forum to be run as per ADA/AMA/AHA preaching should also realise that this forum is not just for publishing ADA pamphlets. So, they should be told in clear words that this is not possible as this forum is not just for ADA preachers. Those who do not understand the meaning of peer-to-peer support shouldn't be here in any case as they are the ones who spew most venom against others here. They need to be educated on what peer-to-peer support means. Once this is understood, I am sure this place will become one that diabetics will not run away from.