Moringo Nutramatrix

Dear 'Forum Members'

Recently I have been introduced with an America based food supplement called "MORINGO NUTRAMATRIX" by one of my friends & the manufacturer of the product claims that it will control/cure 300 types of diseases in cluding Diabetes, Cancer, Tumour and so on.

My sincere request to you kindly throw light on the product if anybody know about it or have any experience with this product. Please come forward.

Thanks in advance.

34 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I am not heard of this product.. Beware of such product.. Research more on this.. Usually such products cost more and won't do any good..

• The internet will indeed have information on the product.

• Yes Sir You are Correct, The Botanical name of the tree is Moringo Oliefera, It is well known as a Miracle Tree.

The product people talking here about is Moringo Nutramatrix The Ultimate Nutrition. This product not only contains Moringo Leaves and Fruits but also Pepper, Rosemary, Asphalt, Pomegranate all in Organic Productions.

You won't be able to get all the above Stuff in 100% Organic form.

Also it is not possible for any of us to consume the required amount of the above ingredient in a single day.

The product contains the extracts which makes it more powerful and effective.

You can buy and get the full details at buymoringo.com

• This is based on Drum stick ( Murungai in tamil) . Eating drum stick, cooked leaves of drumstick tree will give same relief as these american products. Nowadays, drumstick leaves based powder, which can be mixed with rice and eaten is available,. Get back to out native products . Preferable to consult ayruvedic or herbal doctors who will throw more light on anti diabetic foods naturally available.

• Drum Stick is very useful I am using its leaves boiled with water ( About one cup) in the morning. Whole tree of Drum stick is very useful. About Drum Stick also known as Sahajna in north India part. Detail about its usefulness can be find on internet.

• Thank you sir

• Unless there are double blind clinical trials, ie solid science, behind this 'cure all' it's a scam. Don't be taken in, don't waste your money, and most of all don't squander hope.

• Thank you sir

• yes of course , I have tried this product and this very effective

• Are you direct selling consults?

• No sir (or maam). Neither I am a direct selling consultant nor I am a businessman. I have practically no time for these kind of things and I am not at all interested in this type of activities.

• Thank you sir

• Thank you sir

• Yes Sir You are Correct, The Botanical name of the tree is Moringo Oliefera, It is well known as a Miracle Tree.

The product people talking here about is Moringo Nutramatrix The Ultimate Nutrition. This product not only contains Moringo Leaves and Fruits but also Pepper, Rosemary, Asphalt, Pomegranate all in Organic Productions.

Also it is not possible for any of us to consume the required amount of the above ingredient in a single day.

• With regards to your other posts, you seem to be doing perfectly fine with LWMDR. Just for curiosity, Why are you looking out for an alternative treatment?

• I am not looking for that product to control my t2 diabetes. That is well under control with LWMDR. I want to just enrich my knowledge about the product and its effectiveness. I want to prevent my friends from joining/purchasing the product from the sellers. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

• hi it is moringa a tree from amazon ,sell as powder or tea,it is vey good rich in antioxidant &benefit diabetics

• Morning tree itself has lots of benefits & that is why it is called miracle tree.

It is proven for many benefits. It's soup is also have tremendous benefits.

It is very easy to grow this tree.enjoy fresh leaves & fruit of this tree.

• Thank you sir

• Looks like it is product derived from (Murugan leaves in Tamil) which has a lot of vitamins and nutrients. I hv seen dry leaves sold in Arabic Africa. It is called drumstick tree in English. I do not know the botanical name.

• Thank you sir

• Useless.

Instead of these "American" capsules, eat drumstick vegetable - known as shajan in hindi. Ignore what your friend has to say about that "American" product.

• Thanks a lot sir for sharing your knowledge. It will obviously help forum members to take decision about joining the business or purchasing the product. Thanks again sir.

• Guys. This is a very nutritious tree. Better way:

Pluck the leaves and keep it in fridge.

Early morning make a juice of karela, Amla, ginger, haldi some moringa leaves etc. Mix in a grinder/juicer. Stain it and have it. Have tea / coffee an hour later.

Best. Low cost. And reliable.

This works best for me instead to buying these products.

• Morinda Citrifolia and Garcinia Indica is the main ingredient from Noni Juice. Both these fruits help to improve on immunity and resistance to diseases. Absolutely no harm in trying if they are present in the formulation.....Sudhir Gangal.

• Let us look at Indian product Murungai is drumstick tree. This is the king of tree for treatment. ITS ELVES AND DRUMSTICK ARE VERY VALUABLE FOR THE DIABETIC PERSONNEL.

• Self & my wife using this Moringo since 3 months now but no visible change in our health. It is available in India only thru MLM (Multi Level Marketing)

They even force me to join as an agent which I refused outrightly. I'm thinking of stop taking this and rather I would go for "Sahjan" as a vegetable.

• I would go for "Sahjan" as a vegetable.

Best option.

MLM (Ponzi scheme) is illegal in many countries, because in MLM it's the payment plan that becomes the real product.