Miracle Food "Long Wheat" after 5 months

Hi 'Dear all forum members'

A very very good evening to all of you. I am going to share my latest experience. I can't resist myself until and unless it is being shared to all of you as I am experiencing this with the help of you and you only.

Many people in this world are suffering with this dreaded disease and I know the pain which they are bearing day in and day out and at the same time some people are talking about 'cure of diabetes', arguing like anything regarding the same to prove their own theories. No matters what the rest of the world is thinking about this, but surely I will share my experiences in this forum to encourage members . I am telling diabetics around me about the progress of Long Wheat and in future also I will tell my story to my friends, colleagues and neighbors without any hesitation and fear of criticism.

I am using LW from 22.06.2015 and today exactly 5 months is being completed. Except few meals (around 5 to 6) I have continued this throughout the said period & my sugar levels are in between 90 (FBS), 100 (PPBS), HbA1c-5.9. Lipid profiles and other blood reports are also well in range (tested on 19.11.15 in our hospital) .

I have already shared my experience in phases. Recently, I was out of stations from 23.10.15 to 02.11.15 and just out of curiosity I had taken sweet dishes (Kheer, Chikki, Sweet Cakes, Sandesh, Sweet Curd, Firni and so on) almost everyday. On 03.11.15, my BG readings were FBS-111 & PPBS-167 . One week later, the same readings were FBS-95, FBS-105.

Recently, on 16.11.15, I consumed 3 Rasgollah (big ones) along with fried rice, chicken, paneer and other items on the celebration of my younger son's birthday (14th). On 15.11.15, there was also no restriction on rice and kheer with sugar as that day was my off day as well as my son's birthday. Next day (16.11.15) in the morning I took my FBS reading and that was 98. On the same day I took PPBS and surprisingly that was 99.

To convey my heartfelt gratitude to all of you and specially to the great "George Sir" I am sharing this experience. I am sharing this also for encouragement of all.

God bless all of you and hope that day will come when you will be sharing your experience in this way for encouraging others to fight against the dreaded disease called "DIABETES".

Thanks

56 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Are you still taking medicine?

• Yes sir. I am still taking medicines. My doctors (in our hospital) have told me to continue for another 2-3 months, after that, they will stop medicines. Obviously dosages and frequencies reduced / some of them stopped.

• I would suggest the long wheat has helped to control your appetite, though your carbohydrate intake is still too high and your blood glucose is being artificially lowered further by the use of medication.

Good luck!

• :-) nice of you.

• Sir still you are on medication or free now and what is ur sugar levels now a days and also write ur diet plan

• I feel the question is to @ asoreak.

• Sir still you are on medication or free now and what is ur sugar levels now a days and also write ur diet plan

• Yes, I am still taking medicines, however getting hypo many times. Sugar level is fluctuating frequently. Doctor is adjusting my dose. Regarding the diet, I am following the same diet as it was in earlier.

• Thanks for ur quick response.....what about ur weight

• I am 64 now (6 months back, it was around 82).

• @asoreka, Hope you know that hypo is more serious than elevated blood sugar. One should not allow repeated hypos at any cost. If present doctor does not adjust dose to avoid hypos, consider the option of alternate consultation.

• Thank you sir. I know it, that's why I have increased my food intake. Now, BS levels are getting normal.

• That is great @ asoreka.

• Sir, could you please tell me the complete diet plan for the day. What to eat in breakfast, lunch and dinner? What kinds of other foods can be eaten and what not to eat. Thanks

• Sir,

My daily routine is like this:

1) In the morning, I take a glass of lemon juice (1 lemon), then after 15-20 mins I take a cup of milk tea

2) In BF, I take LW with Curd, coconut meat and stevia

3) In Lunch, normal diet

4) In the evening, I take a cup of milk tea/ tea with lemon juice

5) In Dinner, LW, vegetables, home made cheese alongwith fish/chicken (2-3 times in a week)

NB. no direct sweets, no starchy vegetables, no fried items, no biscuits, no bakery items, no food or drink in between BF & Lunch, no evening snacks & less oil for cooking foods (500ml/month)

Hope, it will meet your query.

Thanks.

Good luck

• Thank you very much sir. Thanks alot.

• Dear asoreka,Thanks a lot for sharing your views and experience!Please keep on posting for the benefits of others.Our way may be different-LWMDR or LCHF or something else but we all have the same objective i.e. understanding and controlling of our diabetes!

• Great thinking & opinion. :-)

• Has your medicine reduced sir ?

• Yes sir. I am still taking medicines. My doctors (in our hospital) have told me to continue for another 2-3 months, after that, they will stop medicines. Obviously dosages and frequencies reduced / some of them stopped.

• Good progress, :-)

• Very encouraging results for all who are on lwmdr thanks for shearing

• Are u taking any medicine please ?

• Good. Keep it up

• Dear Asoreka,

Do u take any medicine to control blood sugar..

How do you take Long Wheat...? Do you make chapatis with LW flour..?

Kindly explain...

Thanks in advance.....

I take more or less 1gm LW per kg body weight (e.g. 70g for 70kg body weight. Usually I soak it for 8 hrs. with sufficient water and in the morning I cook it in a pressure cooker for around 30 mins. I take it as boiled rice.

Thanks and God bless.

• Dear Asoreka,

Many Thanks for your response...

• Where can we get long wheat from , in navi mumbai ??

• Pl keep postings sir, to give courage

• Sure 'maam'. At the same time, it's my sincere message to you and other members who are strictly on LWMDR-all will experience miracle results within 3-4 months. Keep faith on God and obviously on yourself. Things will happen definitely.

• I am just having hope on long wheat and God. Taking courage from your postings and experiences thank u

Very much sir

• Keep it up.

• Thanks sir

• For the past one week I have been taking long wheat rotis

Today fasting sugar 105, after lunch 180'

Can I change from roti to other method as prescribed by u soaking and cooking

Pl tell me

• For clarity, please give the initial & previous test results also. Then only the progress will be visible. :-)

• Previous results, oh god, fearing to even write,fasting 200 above and below fluctuations,

After lunch 310' ,320' , 300 etc

• Thank you for the encouraging response. :-)

• congrats. thanks for your post. keeps others in this forum positive about getting good results from LW.

• anybody can supply the long wheat at kancrapara, north 24 pgs, west bengal please contact with me 7278050106

• Most probably you will not get it in West Bengal. Please bring it from Pune, Bangalore or Chennai through courier/VRL Logistics.

• It is available in Bangalore

• Where at Bangalore plz send details

• Food mart super Market opp ,chowdeswari bus stand. Mathikere 569954 pno 080-23572786   Bangalore

• Thankyou Ranga sir

• What about ur weight sir.... Is it reducing.

• My present weight is 64 (earlier it was 80). I have reduced my weight by strict diet control.

• where we can get in chennai ..original long wheat.. can someone help here..

• @rsenthil82,

It will be available in grocery shops and super markets. In Tamil it has four names; thuusi/uusi/samba/chamba godhumai, as told by my Tamil colleagues.

• Pls suggest.. do you want to take this for all 3 meals or 1 or 2 will be sufficient. Do we make this as kanji or just like rice. Currently am taking brown or kerala matta rice. Can i stop this continue all 3 meal with long wheat?

• rsenthil82 taking 1 LW mealis not enough. One MUST consume the residual water available after cooking. 3 meal with LW may give faster result.

It looks you haven't read any of my posts here or web article at aporopedia. Try reading those.

• Sir can you tell what long wheat called in KANNADA or Hindi

• Kannada : Jave Godhi, in banaglore you get it in Niligiris in name of Samba wheat

• Can anyone please let me know the botanical name of the Long Wheat? I am so confused because, whenever I search for Long Wheat, I found all the details about Wheat only. So, want to be sure exactly what is Long Wheat? Thanks

• Please follow this link for all names I could collect:

appropedia.org/Diabetes_mel...

You may also like...