11 Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies

Just saw an email from Dr. Mercola -- I noticed there are many posts and questions about Vitamin and Mineral deficiency here. I will NOT post whole article but a list and link. I strongly recommend - any one over 50 years old- should do the appropriate tests and check for Deficiency and take actions to improve for long term benefits.

BECAUSE NO ONE EATS A BALANCED DIET AND IN ADEQUATE QUANTITY TO

MAINTAIN REQUIRED LEVELS IN BLOOD.

October 19, 2015 | 376,102 view

articles.mercola.com/sites/...

"" ***** By Dr. Mercola

If you eat a balanced, whole-food diet like the one described in my nutrition plan, you’re probably getting adequate amounts of the vitamins and minerals your body needs to function.

Even if you do eat well, how and where your food was grown can also influence your nutritional intake. Soil quality, storage time, and processing can significantly influence the levels of certain nutrients in your food.

Your age and certain health conditions (digestive issues and others) can also impact your body’s ability to absorb the nutrients in your food.

Unfortunately, in many cases nutrient deficiencies can be difficult to assess, and you may not develop symptoms until the deficiency has become quite pronounced.

Below, I will review 11 of the most common nutrient deficiencies,1 and how to address them. Eating real food is usually your best bet, but sometimes supplementation may be advisable, especially if you’re showing signs of deficiency. *****

#1: Vitamin D

#2: Omega-3 Fats

#3: Vitamin K2

#4: Magnesium

#5: Vitamin B12

#6: Vitamin E

#7: Vitamin A

#8: Iodine

#9: Calcium

#10: Iron

#11: Choline

I hope this will help- and NOT trying to introduce something every one knows.

Just latest info and updating..some posts are inactive - 2 or 3 years old.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • I think this post is your Old ID.

Hidden because your account was deleted on complains from some guys who do not like guys preaching LCHF here. Incidentally They don't like Dr Merocla and LCHFDoctor also. So if any posts contain those link it gets reported by them :)

You may also like...