Long Wheat- Miracle Food for Diabetics-II

Dear "Friends"

At the outset, I would like to mention that, whatever I have shared in my following post is totally my own feeling and emotion only. My intention is only to share my experience ony, nothing else.

It's my great pleasure to share my following experience as I am very much excited about my BS levels on 04.10.15 and 15.10.15 respectively. On 04.10.15 at Kolkata, in a marriage registry ceremony I had to consume heavy sweets (1 rasogolla, 1 kamalabhog and around 100g sweet curd) along with rice, meat, fish and other dishes due to some emotional pressure from my relatives. Out of my curiosity, I tested PPBS on 05.10.15 and it was 118 !!. Similarly yesterday (14.10.15), in a first rice ceremony party, I consumed heavy sweets (around 200g sandesh) along with rice, meat, fish and other dishes and this time nobody forced me to take the sweets. Today just now, I have tested my PPBS and surprisingly it is 109 !!!!.

It should be mentioned that, my FBS reading was 99 on 14.10.15

If it was the fact in earlier days, my PPBS would surely be 280 to 290.

Once again, thanks to "George Sir" and all other forum members who have helped me, guided & educated me to control my diabetes (actually all of you are my living god in this physical world and I see you all as manifestations of my "Lord Krishna").

My sincere thanks & namaskar to "George Sir" for showing a new hope and light to the world of 'DIABETICS' for cure their diabetes to the best of my knowledge and belief. With a strong hope & belief that, all of us who are following LWMDR one day will touch the never achieved milestone "CURE OF MY DIABETES" (if a diabetic can eat SWEETS as well as all other dishes including RICE etc., then it should be considered as CUREof diabetes) in our lifetime with the blessings of "Lord Krishna".

God bless "George Sir". God bless all of you.

46 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Why are you testing PPBS next day?

• Dear Sir,

You people are my inspiration & I am grateful to all of you as you have helped, guided and educated me how to control T2 diabetes with food.

This is the 4th month I am following LWMDR. I don't know what is the status of my pancreas, however, I am very happy that my PPBS level didn't exceed normal limit (not even previous value/ it was 123 on 10.10.15) just after 24 hrs.

I will be out of station for 10-15 days, returning back I will perform the PPBS test after eating sweets obviously after 2 hrs of 1st bite.

God bless and good luck for you also

• Might as well do this test next time you eat 200 grams sandesh and sweets. Ot next times you eat machh bhaat (rice is always a large serving in WB surely would be 300 grams cooked rice -- I say this as my wife is from Kolkata)

1 Hr after eating (fist bite) test blood sugar.

2 hr after eating (first bite) test blood sugar.

PPBS is not tested the next day.

• "PPBS is not tested the next day."

:D

• We diabetics on LCHF Diet do cheat on diet and not cheat on testing. In fact, most of test more the day we cheat :)

• Dear Sir,

You people are my inspiration & I am grateful to all of you as you have helped, guided and educated me how to control T2 diabetes with food.

This is the 4th month I am following LWMDR. I don't know what is the status of my pancreas, however, I am very happy that my PPBS level didn't exceed normal limit (not even previous value/ it was 123 on 10.10.15) just after 24 hrs.

I will be out of station for 10-15 days, returning back I will perform the PPBS test after eating sweets obviously after 2 hrs of 1st bite.

• Yes will be awaiting for this great experiment. It will certainly prove people who don't believe in LWMDR wrong. I too want to test myself but I still don't have the courage like you for it . Guess I will take some time for it.

• But sir if you are out

So many days can you follow LWMDR ? I think you should test PPBS only after you restart the regime at least for a fortnight. Please take care .

• Dear "Seemap"

Thanks for your concern, I love you sir.

From 22.06.15, I am strictly following LWMDR and not a single meal I have missed. LW was always with me. During the period, so many times I was out of station for various reasons. Whenever and whenever I had gone, there somehow I had managed the diet and this time I will also manage.

I believe in 'God' and it's my strong belief that I will succeed one day if not this time (nothing will happen if I failed; at the same time it's my question how many diabetics can think of consuming heavy sweets within a period of 10 days without crossing safe limit of BS levels). I have shared this experience only to encourage the group who are strictly following LWMDR and for them who are still directionless & fed up with normal treatment (change of medicines, increase of doses, more & more walking, more stringent diets etc).

Thanks again. Wish you all success in your life.

God bless and good luck to you.

• very encouraging. Shall be grateful if some one will help me out in getting Long Wheat in Kolkata.

I have tried my best to get it but couldn't succeed so far. I read different names of

Long Wheat in this forum only viz.Jarul Plant,Keukand,Pakarmula,Kostam,Java Godhi,

Khapali Gahu but no one it seems has heard of these names here.

May I request you to please let me know the address and the phone number to

enable me to contact the person concerned to help me out in getting the stuff.

You can contact me on My Mobile to give the information about Long Wheat

availability.9874052435 is d number.

I am sure someone will extend his help to me.

Thanks in advance.

• Dear "Hondaetios"

Probably, you will not get it at Kolkata. You please contact Mr. Menkar Vijaykumar Vithal, Pune (09850766330) and tell him to supply the same through "VRL Logistics"

Good Luck.

• Asoreka sir has already out the contact details in his posts . Kindly go through them.

• Mumbai me long wheat kaha milta hay

• You please contact "Mumbai Sulins" (contact nos will be available from net).

• Year usme long wheat nahi dikhata hay

• Sorry sir, I can't help in this regard.

It's my suggestion, please don't take it otherwise. You ask your relatives in India to supply it to US or when you are coming to India, bring it with you as far as possible.

God bless & good luck.

• Mumbai mein kaha milta hain, pls suggest; thnx in advance, if you know where in Mumbai, pls speak w/me on 9821056721; tejkumar

• congrats. I am happy for you. I am envious of you, because you are able to consume sweets dishes without much adverse effect on your blood sugar. I will be there shortly, I am keeping my fingers crossed. My blood sugar is under control due to strict LW and diabetic diet. Thanks and blessed be Sir Shooter George.

• Dear Sir,

• Dear Sir,

I take more or less 1gm LW per kg body weight (70g for 70kg body weight. Usually I soak it for 8 hrs. with sufficient water and in the morning I cook it in a pressure cooker for around 30 mins.

God bless & good luck.

• Sir,

I have planned my daily routine like this:

1) In the morning, I take a glass of lemon juice (1 lemon), then after 15-20 mins I take a cup of milk tea

2) In BF, I take LW with Curd, coconut meat and stevia

3) In Lunch, normal diet

4) In the evening, I take a cup of milk tea/ tea with lemon juice

5) In Dinner, LW, vegetables, home made cheese alongwith

fish/chicken (2-3 times in a week)

NB. no direct sweets, no starchy vegetables, no fried items, no biscuits, no bakery items, no food or drink in between BF & Lunch, no evening snacks & less oil for cooking foods (500ml/month)

Hope, it will meet your query.

Thanks.

Good luck

• Those following LWMDR, Plz post some recipies of long wheat and blood glucose readings after 1 hr,2 hr after consuming long wheat meal.

• Great sir. God bless you with this miracle called curing diabetes. Sir just of curiosity would like to know the PPBS 2 hours after consuming sweets. Take care. Am confident of seeing one more success story in you.

• Dear Sir,

• Really really very nice and inspirational to learn about ur readings aftet consuming sweets . Sir since from when you are diabetic? NOW what are the tablets you taking and previously which tablets youwere taking?pls.letusknow.

• Dear "meena27"

I am diabetic since 2005. I am taking the same medicines from 2010 to till date. (from 2005-10, I was taking Glimiprex-1 befor BF, Metformin-1000 after Lunch & Dinner)

1) Diamicron XR-60 before BF & Dinner

2) Metfomin -500 after Lunch & Dinner

3) Jalra-50 after BF

No. I am not taking any herbs.

Thanks & good luck.

• Are you taking any herbs also?

• Dear Mr. Mandal,

This is really nice to learn that you doing quite well to fight your diabetes. May I request you to provide me with the information of availability of LWMDR so that I can also give a try to get rid of this disorder in me. I am staying in Calcutta and would like know the nearest place for the availability. You may also mail me this information to my mail id (nath_online@yahoo.co.in). I shall be really thankful if you could provide me this information.

Regards

• Dear "GARAPI"

Probably, you will not get it at Kolkata. You please contact Mr. Menkar Vijaykumar Vithal, Pune (09850766330) and tell him to supply the same through "VRL Logistics"

Good Luck.

• Thanks a lot for such a prompt reply. Wish u a very prolonged and good health.

• Congrats, resting the pancreas like you rest the Liver during Jaundice is the way to go and the LWMDR is the ideal remedy for the same.

• @asoreak

Just curious to know. How come you are excited abt the results when u are taking 3 different medications . With the long wheat?

• :)

Would love to see how many have gone off medications or reduced it by 50% or more in last 3 years that LW has been promoted here. Eat any boiled wheat and it will give less spike than chapati.

• Dear Sir,

Pl. excuse me. It's not my intention to blame or humiliate you. From your post/replies it is very much clear that you are very much aggressive about your opinion and at the same time you are continuously advocating for LCHF only. All members of this forum are quite aware of it. It's my request to you please encourage people who are also following LWMDR instead of getting into conflict/debate.

I think, we are here for sharing our experience and encouraging each others.

God bless and good luck.

• I don't get into conflict unless some ADA fan starts talking nonsense based on zero understanding of LCHF. Many LCHF followers eat LW instead of normal wheat but keep carb count within LCHF range. We don't restrict ourself to eating wheat mash for two meals a day.

Yes, we are aggressive against ADA's nonsense and we have our medical reports to back our claims. I have nothing against LW. But, yes when someone claims CURE on LW, i do and will always chip in to counter that nonsensical claim.

• Ok sir, understand. Thanks a lot for your clear cut reply. I am also learning so many things from you.

• @asoreka?

• anita on dlife.in dropped glimi and vogli in ~4 weeks on LCHF. Her D started with glucose readings of 650 and she was gaining weight on ADA diet despite exercise (already touching 105kg before starting LCHF diet). On LCHF she dropped 13kg in less than 3 months without the need to do USELESS calorie counting and starving :)

On LW, it will take 5 years to get to that level of dropping SU drugs and then another 5 years for complete CURE (if there's any such thing as diabetes cure). Don't be surprised if Insulin shots come in by then ;)

• Insistent experience from many..

• Typo. Inconsistent experience from many

• I am excited because before using long wheat , my BS levels were

FBS:140-160, PPBS: 180-220, HbA1c-7-8.2 with those medicines and after using my levels are FBS:800-100, PPBS: 93-103, HbA1c-5.9 and the most encouraging thing is that now I am able to consume heavy sweets (FBS & PPBS within range in 24 hrs which I could not think of it earlier).

• Quote - "I am able to consume heavy sweets (FBS & PPBS within range in 24 hrs which I could not think of it earlier)." -

You mean to say that after eating sweets your BS levels are normal within 24 hours ?

• Yes sir. I have experienced it so many times (5/10, 15/10, 22/10, 03/11, 17/11, 11/12, 09/01, 16/01, 16/02, 23/02). I have consumed heavy/moderate sweets including high quantity of rice during previous days (I had attended marriage/celebration partys in different occasion) of the dates mentioned above and BS levels checked within next 16-24 hrs.

5/10-PPBS:118; 15/10-FBS: 99 & PPBS: 109; 22/10-PPBS: 123

03/11-PPBS: 125; 17/11-PPBS: 99----------;23/2-PPBS:120

Hope, make it sense.

• do u still take tablets?

• Yes mam, out of 6 times, I am taking only 2 times now (one before breakfast and dinner each). Hope that, shall be completely drug free within next 2-3 months as my average sugar level in the body at any point of time is around 90. Sometimes getting hypo (69).

Good luck and God bless.

• @asoreka

Sorry to say. That this message is sending wrong signals. People are thinking that diabetes is cured.

Just that you want on some restricted diet which could accommodate some additional calories once in a while.

This diet could not be sustained for long. Mashed up long wheat may be bland and cannot be continued for long three times a day

This feat could also be achieved by a multi food choices with LCHF and also thereby reducing the pills you are taking.

Also please realize that in diabetes our system has given up. It cannot accommodate carbs as it used to do earlier when we were non diabetic.

Better we accept this harsh fact and prepare a sustainable diet which will prevent complications and reduce dependence on pills.

You may also like...