Complication in reducing body weight & Belly Fat

My doctor always says that, to control blood sugar I have to reduce body weight (I was earlier 82 kgs, height 5'5") remarkably. According to my doctor, I have reduced around 12 kgs (now I am around 70 kgs) of my body weight with diet restriction, however the belly fat is not reducing.

But the problem arises in other ways. In the process of reducing weight, very often I feel weak and sometimes my head is reeling.

Can anybody in the forum kindly help and guide me in the following area ? Please come forward and suggest.

1) What are the ways of reducing belly fat quickly ?

2) What are the probable reasons for weakness and head reeling ?

Please help and guide. Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • your food must have balanced nutrients. protein based food supplement will help a lot for healthy weight loss. i lost 17 kgs in 3 months and maintaining normal level sugar without medicines.

• Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your reply. If you kindly disclose the diet plan whatever you had followed during the weight loss period (3 months) , it will be beneficial for other members those who want to loose weight. I would also like to request you to please furnish your diet plan for maintaining BS level within normal without medicines.

Thanks again.

'asoreka'

• 1) What are the ways of reducing belly fat quickly ?

2) What are the probable reasons for weakness and head reeling ?

Please help and guide. Thanks in advance.

No quick fix in reducing belly fat. Regular walk, gym (with good trainers for your specific problem), yoga (works wonders) . In short be active.

Low sugar could be one reason for giddiness, weakness, tiredness. Do not starve, eat small portions of food at interval of 3 hours. You must carry a water bottle and keep sipping.

• Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for such a valuable guidance & suggestion. I will follow your advice surely.

Thanks again

You may also like...