Permanent Cure For Diabetes: Please comment

Source (http://ayurvedamsrinivasa.com/treatments/permanent-cure-for-diabetes.html)

STUNNIG NEWS FOR ALL

PERMANENT CURE FOR

“DIABETES MELLITUS”

BY AYURVEDAM FORMULAE

DESCRIBED IN PART

“CHIKISHSTAA STHAANAMU”

OF

“SUSHRUTHA SAMHITA”

THE ONLY ANCIENT

AYURVEDAM BOOK TO

DESCRIBE ABOVE TREATMENT

PUT ON THIS WEBSITE

FOR THE 1ST TIME IN THIS WORLD

WITHOUT ANYPROFIT MOTIVE

GOOD RESEARCH OPPORTUNITY

FOR ALL MEDICAL PEOPLE

[FORMULAE – 2]

CURE FOR DIABETES MELLITUS BY USING “SHILAAJITHU”

FROM PAGE 198 OF PART – “CHIK ISHCHAA STHAANAM”

OF “SUSHRRVTHA SAMHITHA” AN ANCIENT AYURVEDIC BOOK.

INTRODUCTION:

“SHILAAJITHU” IS A GUMMY SUBSTACE YIELDING FROM BIGGEST STONES CRCKS FROM MOUNTAINS OF HOT CONTRIES LIKE IRAN ETC. IT IS OF SIX VARIETIES. THE ONE WITH BLACK COLOUR, WITH SMELL OF COW’S URINE IS THE ONLY ONE SUTIABLE FOR MEDICINAL USE.

PURE “SHILAAJITHU” HAS FOLLOWING PROPERTIES:

It is a GUMMY BLACK SUBSTACE with smell of Cow’s Urine.

It does not burn itself when put on full fire in a gives SMOKE resembling a CYLINDER (LINGAAKA RAM IN TELUGU)

WHEN A HEN’S LEGIS BROKEN EXPERIMENTALLY AND PURIFIED “SHILAJITHU” is applied over the wound mixed in cow’s ghee which is slightly warmed up (0. 1mg dose) and tied to wound the hen should be able to walk as usual in two hours equal dose should be given with Ghee to that hen internally also.

ONLY THE ABOVE QUALITY TESTEDE SHILAAGITHU IS

ONLY TO BE USED.

HAVING SELECTED THE BEST QUALITY “SHILAAJITHU”,

COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS NAMELY

TOGETHER CALLED “SHAALA SHAARAA DHIGANAMU”

RESIN OF SHOVEA ROBUSTA (776)

TERMINALIA ARJUNA (408)

MIMOSA CATECHU (247)

“VELI CHENDRA” (BOTONICALNAME NOT AVAILABLE)

PONGOMIA GLABRA (156)

ARECA TREE NUTS (538)

BETULA BHOJA PATHRA (535)

GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE ASCLEPIAS GEMENTA (117)

OUGENIDALBERGLORIDES (442)

WHITE SANTALUM ALBUM (675)

PTERO CARPUS SANTALINUS (675)

DELBERGIA SISSOO (73)

MIMOSA SIRISSA (381)

PTEROCARPUS MARSUPIUM (738)

“DHANA VRUKSHAMU” – TELUGU

(BOTONICAL NAME NOT AVAILABLE)

WHITE PENTAPTERA ARJUNA (360)

PALMYRA TREE (330)

TEAK WOOD (314)

PONGOMIA GLABRA (156)

“KAMPU KRANUGA” (BOTONICAL NAME NOT AVAILABLE)

“ASHWA KARNAMU” (BOTONICAL NAME NOT AVAILABLE)

AQUILLARIA AGALLOCHA (198) (= AGARU = TELUGU)

“KRUSHNANGARU” (BOTONICAL NAME NOT AVAILABLE. BOOK SAY INGREDIENT 22,23, ARE SAME BUT ORIGINAL MENTIONS BOTH AS SEPARATE.

“NALLA CHANDANAMU” BLACK SANDAL WOOD-(EXACT BOTONICAL VARIETY NOT KNOWN)

METHOD OF PREPARATION OF “SHILAAJITHU”

PRAYOGA VIDHI = MEANS HOW TO PREPARE ACTUAL MEDICINE TO CURE DIABETES MELLITUS.

DETOXIFY “SHILAAJITHU” OF DESIRED QUANTITY. DETOXIFICATION PROCEDURE DESCRIBED LATER.

COLLECT EQUAL QUANTITIES OF ALL OF ABOVE “SHAALA SAARAADHI GANAMU” THAT IS ALL ABOVE 24 INGRDIENTS

PUT THEM IN AN EARTHEN POT. ADD 08 PARTS OF WATER THAT IS 08 VOLUMES MORE OF WATER COMPARED TO SOLID INGREDIENTS BOIL WITH STEAM OR FIRE SO THAT ONLY ONE VOLUME OF “KASHAAYAM” REMAINS FILTER TO SEPARATE DECOCTION IN A CLEAN VESSEL.

NOW ADD “SHILAAJITHU – DETOXIFIED ONLY – AND REMAIN IT IMMERSED FOR THIRTY DAYS.

“SHILAAJITHU” AND TWENTY FOUR INGREDIENTS TOGETHER SHOULD WEIGH EQUALLY ONLY.

AFTER 30 DAYS KEEP “SHILAAJITHU”

In Tablets form in dried up form.

MODE OF USE: These tablets should be used with above DECOCTION ONLY. MINIMUM ONE “TOLAMU” TELUGU [ EXACT VERSION NOT CLEAR AS PER BOOK ]

SHOULD BE USED – MAXIMUM TEN TULAMULU TO CURE DIABETES MELLITUS AND LONGLIFE DOSE 1TO 4 GURIGINJA LLETTU [EXACT VERSION NOT AVAILABLE IN BOOK IN THIS PART]

DETOXIFICATION OF “SHILAAJITHU”

COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS IN EQUAL

QUANTITIES: ONLY DETOXIFIED INGREDIENTS

SHOULD BE USED:

BALAS MODEN DRON MUKUL (600)

SODI BIBORAS (= “VELIGAARAMU”) IN TELUGU (754)

IMPURE SODA CARBONS (766)

“SARJAA KSHAARAMU IN TELUGU”

A KIND OF SODA PREPARED FROM BARLEY SHOOTS CALLED IN TELUGU AS “YAVA KSHAARAMU” (671)

METHOD MIX ALL OF THEM AND MAKE FINE POWDER – PUT SUFFICIENT WATER AND LET IT BE THERE UNDER SUN; FILTER, TO THIS FILTRATE ADD “SHILAAJITHU” AND COOK WITH STEAM FOR ONE “GADIA – TELUGU” [EXACT VERSION NOT AVAILABLE]

ONLY THEN THE “SHILAAJITHU GETS DETOXIFIED”

DETOXIFICATION OF “HEMAAKSHI KAMU” = IRON PYRITES (810)

MAKE DECOCTION OF THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS IN EQUAL QUANTITIES.

BURN “HEMAKSHIKUMU” OVER FIRE AND POUR IN DECOCTION OF

TERMINALIA CHEBULA (133)

TERMINALIA BELLERICA (333)

PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA FRUITS (96)

AVOID THE FOLLOWING DURING “SHILAAJITHU” USE

SEXUAL RELATIONS/COITUS

NOT TO DELAY URGE TO PASS URINE, STOOL AND SNEEZINGS

HORSE OR ANIMAL RIDINGS

SITTING ON HARD SURFACES

ALCHOHOL/TO DDY

LEMON JUICE

HONEY

SUGAR, JAGGERY

MILK FROM ANY ANIMAL

OILS

GHEE

CURD

SOUR FRUITS

FISH

BEEF MEAT;

BUFFALO MEAT

AVOID THE FOLLOWING WHEN USING

“HEMAAKSHIKAMU”

ALL OF THE ABOVE AND PARTICULARLY

PIGEON MEAT

HORSEGRAM (TELUGU = VULAVALU)

NOTE

The above formulae must be used under the directions of a SENIOR QUALIFIED DOCTORONLY In is advised that patients should eat1 GOAT’S MEAT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

FORMULA No. (2) TO CURE DIABETES MELLITUS PERMANENTLY

BY AYURVEDIC FORMULA

From Page 199. SUSHRUTA SAMHITA

An ancient Ayurvedic book post “CHIKISCHAA STHAANAMU”

COLLECT “IRON PYRITES” DETOXIFIED ONLY called in TELUGU “HEMAAKSHIKAM” the dosage and preparation of medicine is the same as that of “SHILAAGITHU” the daily dosage is TWO TO FOUR GURI GINJALLETTU = EXACT ENGLISH VERSION NOT AVAILABLE.

I just shared the info which I never tried. This is not for promotion of profit. Please connect on it.....waiting

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Dear sm21730,Please refer the following link and give your opinion for the benefit of others: healthunlocked.com/diabetes...

• Word CURE is always attached with trying to SELL something EXOTIC :)

It's easier to get ATTENTION by mentioning CURE.

• The link from where I got the same is given at the top, please find it. I don't know much about this, so I brought the idea in front of you.

• Please remove the ending ')' and try again, it's working.

• ATTENTION PLEASE DIABETES CAN BE CURED BY DOUBLE STEM CELL POWDER if you take continue for 4 to 6 months I tested it I found good result and I am in continue in touch of DOUBLE STEM CELL POWDER and my fasting is 82 can call 09983427060

• Dear Pink1214 ( error in name, it should be Pink1234): Someone may have fooled you by selling some antidiabetic drug in power form.

• dear sm21730 antidiabeti drug is not in power form it is in powder form that is double stem cell I am using it.

• Dear Pink1214, it's diabetes and please don't try to advertise these poor things. First get yourself cured, if you are a diabetic one.

• I sincerely say a big thanks to God, and also to Doctor Isimhenmhen Anthony for his help and love towards me. Brothers and sisters, i have suffered diabetes type 2 for over 10 years, my sugar level became too high that even minor injury in my body could not heal. My doctor have been helping me to manage this diabetes for long, but always say to me that there is no cure for it so i begin to cry to God each day, asking him if this was his wish for me in life to die full of pains. One day i went to a mall to buy something and i heard some person talking about herbs, so i was interested and i went closer to them to join the discussion until one of them after much argument opened a website of a herbal doctor and showed it to us. i read and saw so many testimonies of different people testifying how they were cured of their ailment with the help of a herbal doctor. So i demanded the link of the website and it was given to me as (http://drisimhenmhenherbalhome.com) so i went home settled down to review the site. Behold i was impressed with various testimonies i saw there. so i have to contact the herbal doctor on his email (doctorisimhenmhenanthony@gmail.com) i explained in writing to him what i have been passing through for a decade, and then he told me that he have cured so many people of same diabetes so i was very happy to hear this. He counseled me, prepared the herbs and sent it to me in my country, i followed his instructions, did all necessary and behold today i have joined the testifiers to also say i am cured of diabetes milieus. Brothers/sisters are you still suffering from this diabetes milieus? And you doctor says there is no cure? i have a good news for you there is a cure and our personal doctors are not aware of the herbal process. Please if you want your cure now contact Doctor Isimhenmhen Anthony on his email (doctorisimhenmhenanthony@gmail.com) his website is (http://drisimhenmhenherbalhome.com) or call him on (+2348166739726).

You may also like...