Here it goes:
(1) Breakfast - 6 whole eggs -- boiled/fried or scrambled (with yolk of course)
(2) After 4 hrs - Cashew, Almonds Pista, Whey Protein with 2 TBSP VCO
(3) Lunch - Veg of methee or palak with 200 grams chicken/mutton preparation
(4) After 4 hrs - Repeat of 2 above
(5) Dinner - Veg of palak or methee and varied meat dishes. (ie he rotates palak and methee between lunch and dinner). This probably is for fiber I guess.
So, 6 eggs and 4 TBSP VCO.
Oh My God, so much SATURATED FAT -- 80 grams from Eggs and VCO alone
Where's the 45%-60% CARBS and only 10% SFA in this meal?
I am sure as a renowned fitness trainer, his arteries must not be choked with VCO and FAT for sure
He was in my city few days back!