Dr. Gunaram Khanikar Medicines for Diabetes and Heart Problems

Dr. Gunaram Khanikar Medicines for Diabetes and Heart Problems

Dr. Gunaram Khanikar is one of the most popular and recognized names in the field of herbal medicines. He has cured more than 3 lakh patients from all parts of the world such as Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Japan, Middle East and south east Asia. Such is his popularity that his birthday March 22nd is observed as Medicinal Plants day in Assam, India. Dr. Khanikar has received numerous awards for his innovation in herbal medicine.

His articles have been regularly published in Assam Tribune and The Hindustan Times. I have also met him personally in Guwahati Assam and he is a very grounded person even on having such a stature in Assam.

A number of people of my family have benefitted extremely from his medicines. My relatives diabetes level of non fasting at 350 even after continuing with allopathic medicines has come down to 115-120 range with the help of his medicines.

If you would also like to try his medicines we can arrange them for you at cost + courier. Monthly medicine would come to approx Rs. 600 in Delhi.

If you are interested in his medicines kindly contact me on pushpinder.sharma@outlook.com. I am sure you will be highly benefited from his medicines. You must also try the heart medicine, which with 4-5 months of use strengthens the heart a lot, reduces cholesterol and clears arteriosclerosis.

Wish you best of health.

24 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Can I have have the contact details/ address of Dr. Khanikar for consulting about my health or I am to contact Mr. Pushpinder Sharma only?

• Mr. Arora. Why not? please contact Dr. Khanikar at Regional Research and Training centre on Indian Traditional Treatment, Tetelitol, Khanikar Nagar, Golaghat Assam-785621. His mobile no. is 09435191200.

• Thank you so much Mr. Sharma

• Dear Pushpinder, I tried your e mail id, but it seems incorrect id. Could you kindly advise Contact Details of Dr Gunaram and also your Correct E mail id and mobile number so that I place order for Diabetes Medicine.

I am also suffering from SUDDEN DEAFNESS ( Nerve Deafness at age 60 ) Kindly contact this Doctor if he can help. I can viit him at Gauhati.

Please reply soon to my e mail id :- ramesh.ajmer@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Ramesh Sharma from Ajmer

• Dear Rameshji..I can give you contact of Dr. Jayant Sharma. He is an excellent homeopath and a friend and for your sudden deafness homeopathy can work very well. You can contact him at 09899718433. Have provided the details to you for Dr. Khanikar as well on mail.

• Kindly advise: 1- the cost of IRS 600/ is for how many days supply of his anti-diabetes medicines? 2- what are the ingredients in his such herbal medicines.Tha.ks - TJ

• I think the meds should suffice for a month depending on what are the sugar levels. For ingredients you must discuss with Dr. Khanikar as he is the inventor of these meds.

• @Pushpinder,

Is this something that has to be taken lifelong ?

Thanks

• if proper diet and lifestyle is maintained It can cure diabetes as per Dr. Khanikar. The cases I have seen in Delhi have benefitted as Sugar levels have come down permanently and patients have benefitted.

• @Pushpinder,

Thanks.

• Hello , Mr. Pushpinder are these medicines available in Mumbai and if yes are there also specific instructions to follow while taking these medicines? Thank you

• Hello Ushaji..im not sure if the medicines are available in Mumbai. If you would like we can send through courier to you. Kindly avoid eggs, meat, ghee, butter, maida, sweets, potatoes, extra sweet fruits from your diet. Include Amla, garlic, in your diet. You should also include daily exercise like walk etc. It will really help in reducing sugar levels. You can also mail me your sugar levels on pushpinder.sharma@outlook.com

• If these food in diet is avoided and followed LCHF diet, and with little exercise is done, diabetes can be maintained.

• Ushaji..would you like to try the medicines. I have received them in Delhi. I can courier them to you.

• dear pushpinder ji,

i m diabetic since last 10 years. now i m taking allopathic medicine. my bs level always fluctuate between 95 to 300. mean ff=95 and pp=300 and sometime become hypo. plz suggest me this medicine according to my conditions. if you want some more detail , i can mailed my current medical reports.

wait for your response,

thanks

• dear pushpinder ji,

i m diabetic since last 10 years. now i m taking allopathic medicine. my bs level always fluctuate between 95 to 300. mean ff=95 and pp=300 and sometime become hypo. plz suggest me this medicine according to my conditions. if you want some more detail , i can mailed my current medical reports.

wait for your response,

thanks

• Sanjayji I'm currently out of Delhi. I'm sure you would benefit a lot with Dr. Khanikars medicine. It would help a lot in reducing sugar level. You must give it a try. Are you based in Delhi? I'll send you all details once back.

• thanks for your response.i m living in gurgaon(ncr). plz contact to me when you came back.

• CAN GET TO KNOW ON MY EMAIL PLEASE hbubere@yahoo.com

• Sir. I will once back in Delhi.

• I'm Diabetic &Bp since 3 years,fully controlled.Diagnosed mild peripheral neuropathy in both legs. I am suffering from claudecation pain in mussels of thies &calf. Unable to walk 10 steps. Advise medicine & arrange to send. Mob 09923950378. Address :-) K G SHUKLA, A-104, ROSE ICON , PIMPLE SAUDAGAR PUNE - 411027.

• Sir I will suggest you Dr. Khanikars medicines for diabetes and for other conditions I will suggest you try homeopathy as well. In my above posts Dr. Jayant sharmas no. Is provided. I'm sure your health condition would drastically improve.

• Hi sir. Last 3 weels ago my father had 320/540 glucose level. N then doctor advised for insulin n light medicine. N proper food n regular exercise. He does this all n its normal by doing so. Any other advise on this? Any other method to reduce or maintain level without insulin? Pls advise asap. Is it a threat???

• No not at all. Its not a threat. You can try Dr. Khanikars medicines for your father. His sugar levels will definitely improve. Also I will suggest you to provide him the heart powder for his heart health. He must do regular light exercise and also you can include garlic pearls by ranbaxy. Garlic is very effective in diabetes. 2 capsules after every meal. Definitely he will improve with all this. Also you can suggest him to do inner engineering program by sadhguru jaggi vasudev. It helps with metabolism and also keeps one in a very positive spirits.

You may also like...