DIABETIC TREATMENT

Recently I came to know that the following person gives two days medicine for Type 1 and one day medicine for Type 2 diabetes. It is said that after taking this one time medicine diabetes disappears and will never occur in future. The charge for one time medicine is around Rs.1500/-

Is there any one tried this and got cured? If so please extend your experience.

SHEIK ISMAIL

JAMMA MASJID STREET

JAWAHAR CHOWK

DURG.-491001

CHHATTISGARH STATE.

Mobile# 09424107655.

Thanking you.

E.Murugesan.

51 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I also heard about few years back but never tried.

• have u tried first try all r haox n money making by fooling through agents

• How can I get medicine one time I am Aftab Abbas Rizvi 3, Ganesh nagar behind mayo college ajmer 305 008 (Rajasthan) Type 2 Mobile no. 09983427060 And 09828936526 And whatsapp number is 09983427060 I request you to tell me what type of medicine you provide either english ayurvedic or unani or hakeemi oe dehaati and anybody tried it or not I want detail because there are many type 2 Diabetic patient in our area you can send message in whatsapp number thank you fi amaanillah wa subhanallah bilkhair zazakallah

• Dear Aftab

I am not giving you any guarantee for reversal since each body metabolism differs . But benefits definitely that too manifolds .

I will reach you soon .

Nonetheless you can contact me at akumar0465@gmail.com

regards

Ashok

• my email address is hiraprabir@yahoo.co.in. Please give me details please so I can purchase the desired medicine

• Dear Hira

Firstly I am replying here for benefit of all . I am not recommending a medicine . A health food with a belief if food is your medicine then there is no nees of medicine ,

• Dear Aftab

I am not giving you any guarantee for reversal since each body metabolism differs . But benefits definitely that too manifolds .

I will reach you soon .

Nonetheless you can contact me at akumar0465@gmail.com

regards

Ashok

• Do not believe such advertisements

• don't believe such ads ,diabetes can control through through proper diet control , physical exercise only

• Never belive what anyone says firdt cure then money. ask the Quac to prove results , it is not so easy or millions would throng.

• Right.It can control through changing positive lifestyle

• yes really millions throng .but no one reveals the result of self.

• yes really millions throng .but no one reveals the result of self.

• need clinical trials to prove at least on animals.

• if there is any such medicine, he should come out in open and claim without asking for money. if he can really cure, people will consider him and angle and this respect will be more valuable than money.

• Suffering from Type-2 since last 10 yrs . Takin Metformin 500mg twice. For last five months takin GUDUCHI

one capsule thrice , when my BS level started dlmlnlshing ,with conusultation of my MO started decreasing my allopathic medicine. Now I am only taking guduchi three times. Taking regular meal but no sugar. You may see the properties of guduchi on internet. 250mg capsule available ln Medicine shop.

If any doubt queries on email kkjoardar2@Gmail.com.

• one ZOLA CHAP doctor in pune was selling similar medicine to cleanse eyes and get rid of reading glasses. He was caught by police and charged sheet. He used honey mixed with some chemical selling at Rs. 500/= for 10 ml, claiming to be life time eye correcter.

• Lifetime cure for diabetes in 1500/-Rs.???

There are many members who are ready to pay more than 150000/- for one time cure.

better to remain at long distance from such advts.

Actually moderators should ban such advts.

• This is all "bullshit". No one should believe such claims!

• I have also listened it, but the teller has informed that the medicine is free of cost.

Only the person who has taken this medicine himself can tell the truth.

• We should ask the administrator to remove such claims

• All bullshit ,Diabetes can only be controlled by proper management of life style

• No idea if No relief then Money is gone and purpose of Mr Shekh is over

• It is very funny that one time medicine can cure dabetes. Is he a superman?

• what is the range for diabetic type 1 and type 2 or why it is called type 1 and type 2

• There is no medicine treat diabetes in one time ..don't believe...

• Dear friends

I am not vouching for this particular claim . But never discount any information based on whatever we have learnt so far . Nature has immense potential and measures to take care and cure of bodies made naturally .

I am personally witness to many a people benefitting to aloe vera gel in case of diabetes . If anyone contacts me personally on akumar0465@gmail.com I can share information . Sharing here amounts to advertising which I am against

Regards

Ashok

• Thanks Mr Ashok. In essence your treatment is Aloe vera gel? Thats easy to get from any store and all can get it. Is there anything else?

• Kindly mail deatails to sanahkbk#gmail.com

• Will do your city please

• Dear Thri

Yes largely you are correct but do look for one with International Aloe Science Council certification . As it would be good and trustworthy . All aloe vera grl available may not be good as may not be truly organic

else contact me giving your city akumar0465@gmail.com

Regards

Ashok

• Thanks Mr Ashok. In essence your treatment is Aloe vera gel? Thats easy to get from any store and all can get it. Is there anything else?

• Kindly mail deatails to sanahkbk@gmail.com

• i wish to inform that Sheikh Ismail 's medicine is not curable because my son and his one friend had been to Durg in 2008 for his treatment when the charges were less.He gives the medicine in one glass of milk and claims that the disease will be cured for ever but it was not effective. So please do not try this as it will be wastage of money and time.if you believe in AAyurved then try "Madhunashini" of PATANJALI with some yoga and diet control which will be very effective.

• I request the admin to discourage such type of ad in this forum.Everybody Diabetes is irreversible.Better follow LCHF diet with proper exercise and control it to some extent. This is the only way.One can try only sustainable drugs for life. Karim. Thanks

• Such a cure if found he can be give noble prize for his invention and will be a great person to remember in the history of world

• what is this LCHF diet

• gdgoyal50

I have answered the same question of yours twice.

So please read my earlier replies to your question.

• humbuk if u know give contact no.name of medicine & govt.aproved certificate

• Unless you change your life style with exercise, complete cure with one time medicine is ridiculous, if he prove it that complete cure with onetime medicine, he can win nobel prize

• As I know Diabetes cannot be treated at one go.. Three essentials- diet, exercise and drugs are very much necessary... I do brisk walking for 35-40 minutes in the morning at around 6.30-6.45am followed by some simple loosening exercises for 10-15 minutes , take costly drugs like jalra-50 mg, Glycomet-GP 2, Amlodac 5mg & Ecosprin 150mg. I have diabetes for the last 17 years. I am now 61 years old... I take sweet occasionally, that too, one third or one fourth the quantity of normal person takes.. My recent blood sugar readings are 83 - fasting, 183 - post prandial.. I would like to reduce post prandial reading to around 150.. Kindly give me guidance.....

• As I know Diabetes cannot be treated at one go.. Three essentials- diet, exercise and drugs are very much necessary... I do brisk walking for 35-40 minutes in the morning at around 6.30-6.45am followed by some simple loosening exercises for 10-15 minutes , take costly drugs like jalra-50 mg, Glycomet-GP 2, Amlodac 5mg & Ecosprin 150mg. I have diabetes for the last 17 years. I am now 61 years old... I take sweet occasionally, that too, one third or one fourth the quantity of normal person takes.. My recent blood sugar readings are 83 - fasting, 183 - post prandial.. I would like to reduce post prandial reading to around 150.. Kindly give me guidance.....

• Good information to share.May be useful for many.

Thanks

• no

• Yes i have tried two times this medicine

Is froud only. Dont waste time and money

• Hi All,

I had taken the medicine from Durg. There was a long queue that time and it is so famous as auto/bicycle walla start asking and takes you there.

I did not find any relief from that.

Now I am experimenting with Paneer Phool along with my allopathic treatment.

• ITS NOT WORKING ITS

• I am taking this medicine in two time it is not effecting so please don't try its

• Change diet to LCHF diet. I will be completing five years as a Type 2 on ZERO drugs and still land non diabetic numbers. More on my profile:

healthunlocked.com/anup

In fact, on LCHF diet, one 108kg diabetic went off Januvia and Invokana right in the first week and thus saving Rs 3000/month on these two drugs alone, enough to spend on good LCHF food.

HIGH CARB LOW FAT diet is most horrible diet. It only sells more drugs.

• Sorry.  You have mentioned for the medicine they charging as Rs.1500/- is NOT TRUE.  They are not a businessmen,  they just doing social work.  The "surran" Plus the Camel milk you purchase will cost only Rs.150/-(Rubees One hundred fifty only).  No extra cost they collecting from the patients.  Don't spread / hear wrong messages. 

You may also like...