How to increase Memory Power - Top 9 Ways
1. When you exercise the body, you exercise the brain.
2. Improve your memory by sleeping.
3. Healthy relationships and fun with friends.
4. Laughter is good for your brain.
5. Reduce stress.
6. Feed your brain (Get your omega-3s. More omega-3s such as walnuts, ground flaxseed, flaxseed oil, winter squash, kidney and pinto beans, spinach, broccoli, pumpkin seeds, and soybeans.)
7. Vitamin B :
(B vitamins deliver oxygen to the brain and
provide protection against free radicals. They help to sharpen senses and boost memory. Niacin or B3 is particularly good for brain enhancement, while B6 is essential for the manufacture of neurotransmitters, especially mood-enhancing serotonin. B12 is important for overall health of brain cells. B vitamins are also needed to help the body form acetylcholine, a key brain chemical needed for memory.)
8. Eat more fruit and vegetables.
9. Read newspaper every day is good mental exercise – but only if you pay attention to what you are reading.
Stay Healthy.... (DIA-B-MICRON)