Diabetes India
60,431 members11,337 posts

I Controlled blood sugar level with this natural remedies. It really worked for me.

Dear All,

I would like to share an experience I had a few years ago. I was diagnosed with Diabetes. It was quite shocking for me, as I had always thought that diabetes was something you “inherit” from a close relative. I started to be treated by an endocrinologist: my blood was tested every six months; I took pills to manage my diabetes and followed a diet. I was put on insulin last year as my blood sugar levels could not be brought under control. At the beginning of the treatment everything was good: I lost weight, always took my medication.

Friend of mine suggested me to try natural remedies for controlling blood sugar level and advised me to drink diabetes herbal glass water. I Googled for the natural remedies for controlling blood sugar level there are lot of articles available for helping diabetic people to cure from it. I came to know diabetes herbal wood glass is a natural way to control blood sugar level. From internet articles and blogs I learned how herbal wood glass controls blood sugar level and as its natural way to control one’s blood sugar level there is no side effects of it. I was quite convinced with it and I purchased it from shopclues.com/diabetes-herb... I am regularly drinking herbal wood glass water and now my blood sugar level is under control amazingly and I feel blessed. I really recommend people to drink herbal wood glass water.

23 Replies
oldestnewest

Really is it work for diabetics?

yes it worked for me and i getting results i post my experience

hello amit ,

can you tell me clearly if using this wooden glass has control blood sugar .what is this type of materials

hope need details and how much time is useful after purchase ? because you have mentioned that after come from red colour it shall be not use?

hope I will get all reply

thanks

velmurugan

1 like

it is wood called vijai ras available on hills

its vijai sar wood. not vijai rus

don't know in depth about which wood type but i learned that it is indian kino tree wood. i've not changed the glass till now but it is mentioned when color of water stopped changing red then new glass shall purchased. i can only say it worked for me believing on my personal experience is your choice. it's effect is slow but for long time and continuity plays major role.

PL GUIDE US THE FOLLOWING:

1. WHAT IS THE PLANT NAME OF THAT WOOD.

2. FROM HOW MANY MONTHS/YEARS U R USING THE SAID WOOD GLASS WATER.

3. R U NOT USING ANY MEDICINE FOR DIABETIC EXCEPT THE WOOD, BECAUSE U TOLD THAT UR SUGAR LEVELS ARE NORMAL.

4. HOW MANY DAYS/MONTHS THAT WOOD WILL WORK OR WE HAVE TO REPLACE OTHER ONE, AS IT COSTS RS.1200/- EACH.

PL GUIDE US.

GOURI SHANKAR

i've not changed the glass till now but it is mentioned when color of water stopped changing red then new glass shall purchased. i can only say it worked for me believing on my personal experience is your choice. it cost me 1199. apart from drinking this water i followed my diet, diabetic supplement and also regularly check up with family doctor

Sounds like a salesman trying to sell his wares.

2 likes

I read your experience & ordered to Shopclues forHerbal Wood Glass. I hope it will be help to my health. Thanks.

apart from drinking this water i followed my diet, diabetic supplement and also regularly check up with family doctor

hope for the good. pls. do share your experience with us too

Accepted. Every memberknows thatdiabeties is not a diseases but curable there r so much way to prevent BS . Sothe tumbler or any vessels cannot cure. It is only advertisement from the companies or distributors to selltheir products In India this type of cunning is more and more .

Thanks

i am not here for selling or any promotion i've share my experience which i feel benefited me and i thought more and more people should know about it.

I have the same experience too, but then the patient was my mother in law. It did not prove effective. However she has been a diabetic for years. Amit was recently diagnosed and with diet and lifestyle changes and perhaps the wood, he could have reversed his diabetes.

Hi, what is it real name? is it available in Chennai? pls reply asap

indian kino tree as VISHOO_IYER mentioned there are also so many others website selling similar glass online you can go with your own research and choose for youself however i purchase from shopclues i've share my experience with you all which i feel benefited me and i thought more and more people should know about it.

To cheat diabetic patients is a global business. Even i paid 20,000 to adivasi in tamil nadu to cure diabetics. Finally i came to know it is simply glimipride added in some herbal preparations. The best way reduce carbs and slowly increase good fat. so simple way.

I Remember I have Seen this diabetic glass in Trivandrum in one Exibition & cost of the Same was Rs40/- only & I have purchased one glass & given to one office collegue in Kochi in 1990/1991( approximately ) . But what was the effect is unknown to me. & not informed.

I have too ordered wooden glass 2for 450/- from ebay.in and used for 15 days and i checked my PP sugar every alternate day but my sugar level didnot come down to even 10 point.The wood is of beeja wood and you may get small pieces in ayurvedic shop for a price of 150 rs. kilo.Befor buying a woden glass buy few small pieced of this wood for 10.00 to 20.00 rupees and dip in glass or bowl overnight and drink the water in empty stomach in the morning.evening for a week and see the effect.If you get any benefit then buy this glass.It may or may not be effective.

1 like

hello amit,

As per your mail tell that blood sugar level are controlled through this wooden glass. but it is not clear your details.

What is your blood sugar level in fast and after food before started of this glass of water .

Are you take other medicine along with is wooden glass o f water ?

how many days has taken to reduce the sugar level if i can use ? what is rate of this effective in using this wooden glass water ?

need more details

because my blood sugar level is high as 220 at fast and after food 270

i was now in Saudi Arabia ? how can get this item?

thanks

velmurugan

Dead Velmurugan, do not depend on such vague suggestions about wooden glasses, but get your blood sugar under control with medication.

If you are staying away from your family in KSA, and working, and is also a vegetarian, it may not be possible for you to change food habits, lifestyle etc. sufficiently easily.

Ask your doctor to help you incorporate as much favourable changes in food habits and exercise as possible and adjust your dose of medicines.

People have successfully handled their diabetes on allopathic medicines and have lived fulfilled lives to a ripe age. Doctors are not our enemies.

Try the glass by all means, but check all the suggestions here before buying .

Given a choice, I would like to be free of medication, but I am on insulin and I try to reduce the need for medication through exercise and food. Had it not been for insulin, I would be in a bad position.

pl state what was the B/S reading when yu have started using this wooden tumbler & present reading of blood sugar. Are you taking any other suppliments along with wooden glass of water or not . Please clarify ?

You may also like...