Upset stomach

Dear All,

Recently from past one month my stomach is getting upset. In the morning when I take any breakfast like 2 idly+Sambar, 2 idly + coconut chutney, 0r Namkeen Pongal, Savige bath or any other light items after eating within a few minutes I get a kind of loose motion and all the material comes out in liquid form. Even for lunch I get the same. In the morning hrs after getting up I take 3 glass of water and within a few minutes I get motion, but in the morning hrs the entire excreta does not come out at a time. It comes in 2-3 installment.

I would request our well wishers to kindly suggest any good & useful home remedy to overcome this problem. I even consulted the doctor, who prescribed DEPENDAL - M. I took it for 15-20 days but no use at all. The problem still persists.

I would be grateful if I get no of suggestions ( Home remedies& Ayurvedic Tab or powder) which would be beneficial to me.

Expecting several reponse from my well wishers

P. VISHWANATHAN IYER

BANGALORE-560098

PH: 080-28600202, 7259298926

DATED: 28-12-2014

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I would recommend two options for you : 1.Stop water therapy for ten days and see what happens 2.Take food only after two hours after water taking.As a last resort pl. consult a Gastro doctor.

• Forget rice, idly, dosa.

Take Dalia, Oats Wheat chapati, Dals with chhilka.

Consult a dietitian attached to a diabologist. Rest is all HUMBUG.

Do not be mis-guided by fellow advisors.

• Dear Hapless,

I am a retired person and settled in South. I am doing social work at a religious place in Bangalore. Here we get only Idly, Pongal Bisi-bele-bath etc. All are the product of rice. On our Ashram we do not get the food of our own instead whatever is served to us we have to take those things.

However from past 3-5 days I have reduce my intake and for these days I am not getting motion after Breakfast.

However thanks for suggestion

Regards

P. VISHWANATHAN IYER

DATED: 31-12-2014

ph: 080-28600202.

• Forget rice, idly, dosa.

Take Dalia, Oats Wheat chapati, Dals with chhilka.

Consult a dietitian attached to a diabologist. Rest is all HUMBUG.

Do not be mis-guided by fellow advisors.

• Get your stool tested for infection in stomach. Only an allopathic doctor will be able advise. I am sure you have the facility to get it tested.

• No fibre in the diet. Add a spoonful of Isabgul after every meal with water.

• Follow the link below not only for your upset stomach but for every problems u have wl clear without any medicine. The video is in Tamil total of 30 x 10 mts. If u want any other language like English or Kannadam

pls go through anatomicthereaphy.org. Get well soon.

• Follow the link below not only for your upset stomach but for every problems u have wl clear without any medicine. The video is in Tamil total of 30 x 10 mts. If u want any other language like English or Kannadam

pls go through anatomicthereaphy.org. Get well soon.

You may also like...