Erroneously I mentioned dlife.com

I registered as member on web site by our former active member Medfree who is a strong advocate of LCHF.

when I got queries about LCHF, with a view to access 900+ advices from Medfree, I mentioned this web site. dlife may be a good site but I visited it and found an American flavor which may not be best suited to us Indians . . . (I am putting this as a cautionary note ...) Sorry, I apologize efar52@gmail.com

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • yes, i agree. They are only quoting americans and their life style and diet.They have also made a point in criticing this forum and its members. Of so many diabetic forums ,this forum is most lively ,informative and impartial.

• There are hardly examples of Indians which can be given on any forum. Most of the meal plans discussed there (dlife.in) are in Indian perspective. At least there are no unwanted criticism or war of words.

And what is India specific here?

Do you call ADA and and Harvard Indian institutions?

• You need to thoroughly go through the site. If you have any links which are exclusively Indian then you can post them here and also on dlife.

• Sorry I typed com instead of In. The web URL is: dlife.in

• dlife.in

Earlier instead of in (India) I typed com

Sorry.

• Sorry it is dlife.in

• dlife.in please.

• Meetu77, you can look at dlife.in; it has many options for lunch, dinner and specifically for vegetarians.

As shri has mentioned, there is no word of wars. all of us try out new dishes, check BS, if in limits, we share those dishes!!

Meetu77, pls try dlife.in

• Sorry. It is dlife.in

• Wonderful, Meetu77. Being able to focus on essentials and ignore peripheral noise is the beginning of wisdom and self preservation.

• Wonderful, Meetu77. Being able to focus on essentials and ignore peripheral noise is the beginning of wisdom and self preservation.

• Are you talking about dlife.com or dlife.in? Dlife.com is no way related to medfree.

• Thanks for pointing out my mistake. LCHF site is dlife.in

• Welcome.

• I started lchf with american diabetics form. People out their are very helping. But our diet and life style is totally different. i was making big mistake of taking soya to avoid carbs. When i came across medfree here then i got corrected. plus so many mistake in my calculations other lchf pioneers helped me. Now for new comers it is a heaven dlife.in . What ever lchf related articles,questions, everything in one touch. It is a beautiful web site even by design.

thanks for that group of people and their sincere service to diabetes people.

You may also like...