Even Harvad Scientists Have Started talking Against High Carb Low Fat Diet

Even Harvard scientists have started talking against High Carb Low Fat Diet for diabetics. Not far off when the whole world will be talking of Low Carb High Fat Diets as THE WAY to manage diabetes. Soon they will also start supporting the theory of eating saturated Fats. Another two or three years as more and more diabetics start going against ADA advise and switch to LCHF wold over :)

Here it goes:

Recent studies of fat intake and diabetes incidence support the notion that eating the right kind of fats is beneficial to health. This goes against years of advocacy of a low-fat/high-carbohydrate diet. "When people started eating less fat, they compensated by eating more refined carbohydrates, which stimulate insulin secretion and increase fat deposition.

forums.dlife.in/threads/spe...

Lean from diabetics who live Low Carb High Fat lifestyle to manage diabetes.

Cheers!

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • see finally scientists and doctors accepting LCHF. BEAUTIFUL

FROM THE ARTICLE,

Recent studies of fat intake and diabetes incidence support the notion that eating the right kind of fats is beneficial to health. This goes against years of advocacy of a low-fat/high-carbohydrate diet. "When people started eating less fat, they compensated by eating more refined carbohydrates, which stimulate insulin secretion and increase fat deposition.

• dlife.in is one of the best forums/site i have ever visited. Medfree is doing good service to D community. We all should welcome his endovour.

• You can run, but you can't hide.

• Can someone tell me what is RIT Test is my Dr. Recommended is it nesessary or only for Medical aid. As earlier i had to undergo Renal Function, Mri and other expensive tests. My main problem feet burning due to diabetic neurosis or neuropathy.

You may also like...