after taking all precautions my sugar fasting is 154 .suggest solution

i am 48 year old , doing daily pranayam and walking 40 mnts , taking twice GEMER1 AND VOLIBO.2 and KARELA capsual ( himalaya) . doctor suggested me to increase METFORMIN TO 850 MG (gemer forte) , eating barley roti and chana mix roti and barley dalia .Is MILK can be the reason of high sugar ? my HBA1C is 8.2 from last 6 months .all my blood reports are very normal from 6 months till today .

Last edited by

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Pl. provide details about PPBS, lipid profile and your daily eating habits. As you are on heavy drugs, you must be eating lot of carbs.

• PPBS not majored from couple of time ,lipid profile is normal , i do not detail in hand but 10 days before report shows normal . drink milk and 5 badam in morning , eat 2 barley with chana floor chapati in mrning with curd and 2 vegetables , take food at 2 pm again same with morning meal and eat barley dalia in night again with salad . haldiram bhujia i consume in rutine that need to be stop .

• your carb intake is high, if your are vegetarian them

BF Cabbage may be in raw form : dressing with cream, grated cheese or cooked cabbage - with a glass of milk or yoghurt will not spike your BS

• Please Try Shreesandipak Somecal+.

For more information Call 09967772305.

• Do not consume food after 7:00 pm.

Check your FBS daily and avoid foods that cause high blood sugar.

Avoid or reduce carbohydrate foods. Also avoid oil and fats in your diet.

Insulin injection may normalize your blood sugar levels.

If so, you need not bother about side effects of diabetic pills.

HbA1c level should be less than 7% in order to avoid diabetic complications.

Over time, people who have diabetes and high blood sugar can develop serious or life-threatening complications, including heart disease, stroke, kidney problems, nerve damage, and eye problems. Using medication(s), making lifestyle changes (e.g., diet, exercise, quitting smoking), and regularly checking your blood sugar may help to manage your diabetes and improve your health. This therapy may also decrease your chances of having a heart attack, stroke, or other diabetes-related complications such as kidney failure, nerve damage (numb, cold legs or feet; decreased sexual ability in men and women), eye problems, including changes or loss of vision, or gum disease. Your doctor and other healthcare providers will talk to you about the best way to manage your diabetes.

Sources:--

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HbA1c

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/enc...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insul...

• Amen

• Manmor:

How long have you been diabetic (most medicines by controlling blood glucose spikes perhaps also impair natural insulin production)?

If you are new to diabetes, it may take some time for FBS to become respectable. I know I have spikes at night/morning, so I have not checked FBS after January. I eat ever three hours and yet often get RBS 120.

[ I am the person whose current average without medicines is under 140 but was on plus side of 285 beginning 2014]

• Yes, what you are eating appears to be the primary cause for your high blood glucose. Keep your carbohydrate intake between 10 and 14 portions per day (1 portion = 10g carbohydrate), ideally 3 meals x 4 carb portions. Follow this link uk.sitestat.com/diabetes/we...

Eat low GI carbs, reducing intake of fructose too which glycosylates haemoglobin seven times as much as glucose. Follow this link glycemicindex.com/

Make up the balance of your meals with natural, additive-free, unprocessed protein and fat foods such as meat, poultry, fish, seafood, eggs, cheese, coconut oil, palm oil (not hydrogenated), olive oil, butter, and lard.

• GOOD NEWS for me , i contact to vaidh ji- PATANJALI , he told me to stop drinking MILK , it create cough and that can be a reason of high FBS , i stopped to take milk for 7 days and i got SURPRISING RESULT , my FBS is 100.5 AND PP is 151 NOW . that is second time i noted difference in my sugar control .

• I hope you have heard about the Dawn Phenomenon. Thats why some people get higher sugar levels in fasting test. You can try Dr. Gunaram Khanikars Diabetes medicine. Also instead of simply pranayam do Shambhavi mahamudra as taught in Inner Engineering.

You may also like...