Low Glycemic Carb is better to control Diabetes

OM-3 is The Low GI Diet

OM-3 The low GI Diet is a healthy, low glycemic index carbohydrate-controlled diet. It is based on choosing low GI carbs, the "smart" ones that are slowly digested and absorbed, producing only gentle rises and falls in blood glucose and insulin levels. Lowering insulin levels is not only a key ingredient in weight loss, but also the secret to long-term health. Our own research, as well as that of others, actually proves that the Low GI Diet makes weightloss & Sugar achievable and sustainable. This product is prepared and available at Vrindaban Yog Kendra at Cost price, Rs.100.00 per Kg. it contain - Flax Seed, fenugreek Seed, Long Wheat , Bengal Gram, Barley & Soyabeen etc., Vrindaban Yog kendra is a non profit organisation & run by some social workers by their donation.

31 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you for your information. Whether OM-3 is used as flour for making chapatis or taken orally as churna. What is the ratio of all the contents.

• What's New and Beneficial About Flaxseeds

Finding creative ways to add flaxseeds to your meals can be a challenge. One popular technique is to incorporate ground flaxseeds into your muffin, cookie, or bread recipes. But what about the impact of oven temperatures on omega-3 fatty acids in the flax? According to several recent studies, the answer to this question is—"No problem!" We've seen two recent studies in which flaxseeds were ground and added to baked goods, using oven temperatures of at least 300F (150C). The shortest baking time was 15 minutes and the longest was 3 hours. In all cases, the omega-3 content of the flaxseed (primarily alpha-linolenic acid, or ALA) remained stable and intact. That's great news for anyone wanting to include flaxseed not only to muffins and cookies or breads, but also to other oven-baked items like pizza crusts, dinner rolls, or casseroles.

whfoods.org/genpage.php?tna...

Thanks for comments, please read above and verify with the link given above, about our findings. With regards.

• OM-3 is mixed in Atta (50%+50%) to produce Chapati, Mixed it with every dish prepared in home - Upma, Idly, Dosa, Chila, Utthpam, Khandwa, Daliya, Halwa, Even barfi & laddu can be prepared by this. Preferably avoid wheat flour, because wheat flour has high carb. It has High Fiber thus more water is require .

• whfoods.org/genpage.php?tna...

What's New and Beneficial About Flaxseeds

Finding creative ways to add flaxseeds to your meals can be a challenge. One popular technique is to incorporate ground flaxseeds into your muffin, cookie, or bread recipes. But what about the impact of oven temperatures on omega-3 fatty acids in the flax? According to several recent studies, the answer to this question is—"No problem!" We've seen two recent studies in which flaxseeds were ground and added to baked goods, using oven temperatures of at least 300F (150C). The shortest baking time was 15 minutes and the longest was 3 hours. In all cases, the omega-3 content of the flaxseed (primarily alpha-linolenic acid, or ALA) remained stable and intact. That's great news for anyone wanting to include flaxseed not only to muffins and cookies or breads, but also to other oven-baked items like pizza crusts, dinner rolls, or casseroles.

whfoods.org/genpage.php?tna...

Thanks for comments, please read above and verify with the link given above, about our findings. With regards.

• Flax based products - Flax sweet mix Flax munch Flax cookies Flax chapatti mix, Flax tam rice mix

Flax seed is a rich and only source of omega fatty acids in plant origin and is a good toxic for brain functioning. But the humans are not accustomed to have these seeds as groundnuts. Therefore a necessity of conceptulised products development based ...

drdoficciatac.com/searchres...

This technology is developed & offered by Defense Research & Dev. Organisation (DRDO)

• 1 tablespoon milled flax + 3 tablespoons water = 1 egg

• OK

• Is it ? Is this the way they make egg less cake ? Good info. I'll try this.

• You mean kidney bean flour ? Medfree, you seem to be a good cook. !!

• Excellent !!!!!!! Probably fats are changing its properties when working with you. Do you know what has happened of Nitin/Everexotic since the last one month. He was more than a regular here.

• Medfree, I just saw your message/s and I am sorry for making you so furious. I am a bit busy now but I shall definitely explain sometime later the reason of my believing so.

• The Om-3 used every day will be 25 x 2= 50 grams, it has carb only less than 15 grams , in 50 grams of OM-3, thus it is very low carb. this serving have 15 grms protien, Soluble & unsoluble Fibre 15 Grams, unsaturated & other minerals, Vitamins will be in rest 5 grams, these are approx.values.

• Respected MEDFREE,

Sir, Please mail your address & other contact details, I will send OM-3 supplement, for your own use, I hope you will be surprised to see the results. Mahesh Khandelwal , cmd@polywin.in

• dey.tapas@gmail.com

• Where is Vrindaban Yog Kendra ?

• In Vrindaban (Mathura) ,

• To supplement omega 3 one can drink Palak Juice one glass of 250ml per day. No hassles of flax seed. Flax seed is very difficult to consume. Whereas Palak Juice with a dash of lemon and Ginger is really palatable

• very good information given by you. Thanks

• Thank you for your mail confirmation. I will report the improvement in the forum after using OM-3 for a month.

• Please give address my mobile 9830406069

• Mahesh Khandelwal, 1 Anand Vihar, raman Reti, Vrindaban - 281121, cell - 09837022973 ; cmd@polywin.in

• Flax seed alone will have purging effect which my family doctor cautioned and its true. You may take olive oil for Salad dressing and other purpose with out heating or with out smoke. Deep roast is not recommended. And Salmon fish/ oil is also good for N veg. combination of all the three is available in the market. But, we have to searchmed or stores seling these in capsule form

• Most of doctor's in India never used Flax Seed, they advise only in assumption. I used since last one year and find its miracle results. Their are many myths about this. Try to use OM-3, this is a mixture of 8 & more grains, oil seed, spices, herbs etc,

• Can u plz. Tell where is this vrindaban yog kendra? And have u tried this diet ?

• I used this since many months & find its miracle results, only than I suggest. Better to use this in trial and if you find that it works on you, than continue. Please remember that this is not a medicine nor replacement for your medicines. This is a super food supplement which is fulfilling deficiencies of your diet. By removing deficiencies your medicines will work better and you will never face diabetes complication's plus this detoxify your body so side effects of medicines may be .Neutralized. This has Antioxidants’which will stop Ageing. Vrindaban Yog kendra, Situated at vrindaban (Mathura), but you can contact with me, I am founder of this. Please mail me at cmd@polywin.in

Mahesh Khandelwal

• Maheshji.

is it available in Mumbai also then address please other wise mail the ratio so that get it ready. .purushottam.mohtail.@gmail.com

• I send mail on your above mail, but it comes back. Please mail me your contact details at cmd@polywin.in ; Cell - 09837022973

• can i have the address and how i can getGI DIET by post. Pls send it to my email ID . dey.tapas@gmail.com

• i do require pls help me dey.tapas@gmail.com

• How to get the glycemic crab

• Please mail your details at cmd@polywin.in ; its priced only Rs.100/- per Kg. per person it will require 1.5 Kg. Phone: 09837022973

You may also like...