Diabetes and its permanent cure with homeopathic medicines

(1) Acidum Phosphoricum Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in

first week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(2) Gymnema sylvestra Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

second week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(3) Arsenicum bromatum Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

third week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(4) Syzygium Jambos Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

fourth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(5) Rhus aromaticum Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

fifth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(6) Murex purpurea Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops morning and

afternoon in sixth week. Mixing with half of a glass of

water)

(7) Sanicula Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

seventh week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(8) Helonias Dioica Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops morning and

afternoon in eighth week. Mixing with half of a glass

of water)

(9) Calcarea Phosphorica Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily

in ninth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(10) Uranium nitricum Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

in tenth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(11) Iodium Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

in eleventh week. Mixing with half of a glass of water.

Now start taking from no. 1 medicine in similar rules.)

181 Replies

oldestnewest
  • U never said how long to use,,pl let know which shop these r AVL in chennai. ,,if u can us costs will be useful

• if it is not cured completed,repeat the cycle again of taking medicine again,,more ever if you have high diabetes,you can raise 20 drops of medicine of mother tincher...,if any medicine not suit to your body,you can stop that medicine and move to next medicine,,but do not change the sequesnce of medicine..

• it cost approximate 1100 for all medicine,,these medicine for 1100 ,can be enough for 10 cycle..or more..

• it cost approximate 1100 for all medicine,,these medicine for 1100 ,can be enough for 10 cycle..or more..

• Mr.Hemantpatil,

Are you a Doctor.

Please let me know if it is permanent cure how many days after repeating this drop treatments we will have to stop everything.

• Mr Hemant, has this medicine regime been tested. If yes, pl inform No of people and end result. As has been asked by a blogger pl tell this is treatment of 11 weeks only or has to be completed. Shud the existing medicines be taken. However u will admit it is very difficult to continue the medicine for such a long time. I was also interested in Homeopathy quite a long time ago. many of the medicines names I hv not even heard, and believe may not be available easily. Moreover the potency anyway, if u r good to respond my queries, and if this treatment can go with the existing allopathic medicines, it is worth a try. However it is difficult to understand when the Allopathic Med should be withdrawn.

• good question,,,you donot need to stop any allopathic medicine ...you have take this medine along with allopathic,,when your level reduced,,reduce allpath first,,then stop allopath,,then reduce this drop cycle from 5 drops, then 2 drops

• Can you pls send me details too? This is for a 2.5 year old child

• I don't agree with medfree. With our product it is 100% curable. With our natural product(a piece of wood) hundreds of people have been cured in India/abroad. It was duly researched and approved by the Indian Council of Medical Research in the year 2005.

• wood?detail rkshbhatt@gmail.com

• Details of miraculous wood known to cure diabetes naturally without any medicine since last 4000 years has been sent to you,Mr.Rakshit. All the best !

• how can get this wood and from where and cost also.

• Mr. vijaysar, please send the details on webmail.ranjeet@gmail.com

• Mr. Vijaysagar plz give me d details of that wood to cure diabetes and where i can buy those plz give me d address too at sandeepyadav_2@rediffmail.com

• You can buy the wood chips in India and used them to make a cold decoction or hot infusion like a tea. It comes from the tree called Indian Kino Tree, Vijaysar, or scientifically Pterocarpus marsupium. The active ingredient is pterostilbene. If you live outside India, it might be easier if you buy it at this online site - reliable and fast service:

iherb.com/search?kw=pterost...

Pterostilbene is often bundled with resveratrol for greater effect - not sure if this is true or not but you google that up and find out :)

• Maintain great service to the mankind please share it on kvkanaujiavijay@gmail.com too. I

• Let me no where we can get that wood pls

• Re the wood, read my posts above - Cjuan

• Can you please email me the wood report? efar52@gmail.com

• Kindly let me how to source it and from where ?

• can u send details of that wood.... saif.comsis@gmail.com

• Pleease send wood details at purpose1@gmail.com kindly

• Pl.send me also the details of wood on my email-nav.seehra@gmail.com

• Hi navtejj,

There's a research being done on extracts of vijaysar wood and its impact by one Indian scientist in Australia. She is studying few Indian and Australian plant extracts for diabetes, cancer and obesity. Vijaysar is one of the few that she has chosen to study from India.

• Please send me the details of the wood...

kamalchandreja@gmail.com

• Please send me details at kbsingh1@gmail.com

• hahaha, is this why you call yourself 'Vijaysar'?

The name of the wood is indeed vijaysar, also called Indian Kino Tree or scientifically Pterocarpus marsupium, found in parts of India. It has other names too: Malabar kino tree, Asana, Beejaka. The active ingredient that has been isolated from the wood is pterostilbene which is often bundled with resveratrol in formulations as supplements as they are said or believed to work synergistically. This extract is expensive, so using the plant wood chips (make a tea out of them) is a lot cheaper. It is sold at

iherb.com/search?kw=pterost...

I've not yet tried it so am unable to give feedback on its efficacy but you can read the reviews online.

• Hello vijaysar,

Please send me the the details of ....miraculous wood for curing diabetes. My email Is: suhas.rau@gmail.com

Thank you!

• Kindly send details of miraculous wood known to cure diabetes naturally without medicine since last 4000 years to my email ramamurthy_nil@yahoo.com and address details from where I can get this. My cell is 7386643476

• plz give me d details of that wood to cure diabetes and where i can buy those plz give me d address too at sandeepyadav_2@rediffmail.com

• hello vijaysar

i was seen your mail but you was not given the details of medicine and cost of the products . because i was stay in jaipur so pl given details in my mail velmurugan20110@yahoo.com or call me +966538175347 because i am stay in saudi arabia

hope I will get reply

vel

• We have already applied for a patent with the regulatory authorities. So in this case we have proved our smartness to the Americans. Everything can't go the basmati rice way. Medfree please send me your mail id, I will send you a ROCK SOLID EVIDENCE of our product's(not medicine) effectiveness as proved by ICMR.

• Please can I too have a copy efar52@gmail.com

• Dear Shri Vijaysar, I would be highly obliged, if you would kindly share the details of your product, dosage, dos & donts and its availability. My email is RAJESHKHANNA412@REDIFFMAIL.COM

• Please send me the details of miraculous wood on my email id smalgekar@yahoo.com

When I will get the wood and and whom to contact.

Give me your contact number.

• Please be kind enough to send me the details of Vijaysar at tiwari.ravi07@gmail.com

• pls send me the detail of your product on amitjha2175@gmail.com

• please give me some more detail brother. I am suffering since last 5 years - My mother had it. please send me details of the wood from where i can get it and how much this will cost?- tradisns@gmail.com

• Dear Shri Vijaysar, I would be highly obliged, if you would kindly share the details of your product, dosage, dos & donts and its availability. My email is vijaysharma7@hotmail.com

Please do it as expeditiously as you can. Many thanks. God bless you.

• Dear Vijay, Kindly share the details on my mail please, dsairajesh@yahoo.co.in.

Thanks and Regards,

Sai Rajesh

• Mr. Vijaysar, I have been managing diabetes with LCHF diet. But there is nothing like it if it can be cured as you claim. I would be obliged if you will kindly send me the details of the treatment to my ID: georgekuttickal@yahoo.co.in. Thanks.

• hello vijaysar i am from bangalore please send details & price to this eid sohumhealing@gmail.com thank u

• Come on, provide some more information. swamyonline@rediffmail.com

• Dear Sir, Please send me detail at ravindrasolanki15@gmail.com

• Hi Vijaysar, Please send me the details i am facing Diabetic issue for past 4 yrs

• Would you please elaborate! A proven diabetes cure is not going to hidden like this as the inventor of the cure deserves no less than the Noble prize!!! Please give me the findings of ICMR. Is there any web site promoting this wood?

• Hi Vijaysar

could you please email me the details at rakavon@yahoo.ca.

You are that confident then has some from this community given you proof.

• Hello Vijaysar:

I have been a type 2 diabetic for more than 29 years.

I am now 63 years of age.

Could you please let me know about the WOOD you mentioned in the posting please.

My email address is gee511007@gmail.com

May God bless you.

• The name of the wood is indeed called vijaysar, also called Indian Kino Tree or scientifically Pterocarpus marsupium, found in parts of India. It has other names too: Malabar kino tree, Asana, Beejaka. The active ingredient that has been isolated from the wood is pterostilbene which is often bundled with resveratrol in formulations as supplements as they are said or believed to work synergistically. This extract is expensive, so using the plant wood chips (make a tea out of them) is a lot cheaper. It is sold at

iherb.com/search?kw=pte...

I've not yet tried it so am unable to give feedback on its efficacy but you can read the reviews online.

• Hi vijay , my mother is diabetic and she is taking insulin two times daily. Please tell me the name of wood to my email id manyam.veera@gmail.com . It will be great help from you.

• Plz sir could u tell me about the wood from where I can get it and how much cost it

Can u send detail on my email id I will be great full to you thanks

My email id is >

noreplyusb@gmail.com

• Is the research report available? efar52@gmail.com

• Please send details to kashigari@gmail.com

• Please send me about that wood ... thank you...

rohitkannam7@gmail.com

• Please send me the details of the wood which can cure diabetes

• name of wood for diabetic

• The name of the wood is indeed called vijaysar, also called Indian Kino Tree or scientifically Pterocarpus marsupium, found in parts of India. It has other names too: Malabar kino tree, Asana, Beejaka. The active ingredient that has been isolated from the wood is pterostilbene which is often bundled with resveratrol in formulations as supplements as they are said or believed to work synergistically. This extract is expensive, so using the plant wood chips (make a tea out of them) is a lot cheaper. It is sold at

• Van you please send me details of this wood please

• Dr. Vijay,

Can you please share the details at arvindrathaur@yahoo.co.in

What is the duration for which this has to be taken and all other details.

thanks

• My email ID is saifriz_19@yahoo.co.in. Please share the details regarding diabetes cure by wood, what kind of wood, its availability and cost.

Thanks.

• saif.comsis@gmail.com bro can identify that wood... i shall be very thankfull..

• hai sir, can you send the details of your medicine to my mail. karthik29.doctor@gmail.com

• Sir can you pls send me details on my email id which is

mailashwinarora@gmail.com

Thanking you in advance. Rgds, Ashwin

• please give me details or where i can buy and price and cost

hiten95@hotmail.com

• Hai Vijay

pl send me a details of "piece of wood" that cure type2 diabetic to my mail id. donepudh@gmail.com

• Dear Sir

My husband has type 1 diabetes since last 12 years. He takes insulin three times a day. So please mail me all the details of your product i.e. miraculous wood so that his diabetes can be cured.. My id is stillsingle50@gmail.com.

• Please send us detail and availablity of that wood. My email id is anilroy75@yahoo.co.in

• Can you let me know details of wood and from where can we get this

What is procedure of using this.

My mail is sabbhat63@gmail.com

• Pl.tell me which wood?

• Dear Dr. Vijaysar,

kindly mail me the details of "wood" and its availability along with rules and regulations and Do's and Don't s..

regards,

Dr. Sukhendu

SUKHENDU.SANTRA@GMAIL.COM

• Dear Vijaysar, 

Kindly tell me bcz me & my mother suffer from dibites type 2 from last year. We both vr upset with this. 

Kindly  tell what is wood & how it's work where can I purchase.

Plzzzz send me detail amanmeentu@gmail.com 

• can you please email me the medicine details sairamgopi@gmail.com. or are you running any clinic.

• Can you pls send the detail to me? This is for a 2.5 yr old child

• Hi Vijaysar,

Could you please send me details on fnuritu@hotmail.com, this is for my son, he is 12 yrs old and recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and he is on insulin. It will be really helpful if you can send the details of medicine (wood) where we can purchase and how to take this medicine.

Thanks

• you take all medicine od 10 drops,,if you wants to stop the medicine..reduce all medicine to 5 drops,then run full cycle,,the 2 drops of full cycle

• I am diabetic patient since 20 years and takeing alopathye medicine my sugar is under control pop. 160to 180. If I change the medicine to homiyopaty is it sutable to me? If so plz let me know ho give me medicine is homyo Dr. Or in shop?

• Whatever alternate medicine you start taking continue alopathic medicine side by side till you get desired result and also consult your physician without fail.

• yes

• We will appreciate Sir, if you share your experience with this regime of medicines. was it taken with other allopathic medicines? Thanks

• facebook.com/permalink.php?...

follow above link from facebook.

• Please also indicate which is the best company from which the medicines can be bought. Also indicate the cost involved. These days fake homeopathic medicines abound and resellers are extremely unreliable, including many street corner practitioners. I have observed that original Schwab Germany medicines are highly effective than the Schwab medicines made in NCR, though packaging looks the same.

• The potency indicated is very confusing for a common man. The regime seems as a repeat of tenure after 11 weeks of 11 medicines. Can you also indicate how many repeats/ cycles are needed to get diabetes under complete control. Is it going to be adjunct therapy to the main allopathic medicinal regime, including insulin, or other current medicines are to be discontinued? Some companies are selling diabetes medicines as a mixed concoction with some of the medicines indicated above, but I found them to be completely ineffective in controlling the sugar levels.

• What happens after 11 weeks?

• Mr Hemant, has this medicine regime been tested. If yes, pl inform No of people and end result. As has been asked by a blogger pl tell this is treatment of 11 weeks only or has to be completed. Shud the existing medicines be taken. However u will admit it is very difficult to continue the medicine for such a long time. I was also interested in Homeopathy quite a long time ago. many of the medicines names I hv not even heard, and believe may not be available easily. Moreover the potency anyway, if u r good to respond my queries, and if this treatment can go with the existing allopathic medicines, it is worth a try. However it is difficult to understand when the Allopathic Med should be withdrawn.

2.Also how I get this medicine and cost also .

3.can i continue my alopathic English medicine also

pl reply me in my email id velmurugan20110@yahoo.com or my mb +966538175347

because my blood sugar vary from 145 to 245 as fast and i was not know how i was control my sugar level infast as well after food pl help to me given correct direction

Thanks

velmurugan

• You can take homeopathic medicines with allopathic medicines side by side and slowly reduce the dosages of allopathic medicines once the improvement is made. Please see my other posts

to have more details about well tested homeopathic medicines on myself.

• Dear Sri velmurugan20110,

As I seefrom your mail, the sugar level is from 145-245, I would suggest you to follow a few simple steps which are as follows.

1. In the morning in empty stomach please take a few neem leaves and chew it till it completely till it become paste and swallow it.

2. Please take one bitter gourd and grind it in a mixie after removing its seed,. add some water as required and squeeze one lemon in it and take it in empty stomach.

3. Paratlally reduce the dosage of allopathic medicine month-wise. say 1st month if you are taking 1 tab, take 1/2 tab in next month and on 3rd month reduce it to 1/4. and so on.

4. Please ensure to get test your blood sugar level every month so that you will know whether the procedure you have adopted giving any positive result or not.

5. Please share your experience with us as I do with all of our well wishers.

6. I was also one of the victim of diabetics and I did the experiment on myself and i am happy to say that I could able to control my sugar level to normal level.

7. You can completely avoid rice, sweets, oranges, chickoos,instead you can go for 2-3 chapatti in the afternoon add palak and other leafy vegetables in your meals, .

8. In the night you can take 1 onion, 1 cucumber, 3-4 tomato, cut into small piece and mix it into the curd and add a pinch of salt & pepper as per your requirement and take it as your dinner.

9. Go for brisk walk in the morning preferably alone for at least 3-4 km.

10. You should keep your mind tension free.

Since I am following these self made rule and hence I am leading a normal life without any hassle.

Hope I have elaborated my views in a best possible way. If any doubt please feel free to mail me in this site.

Regards

P. VISHWANATHAN IYER

080-28600202, 07259298926.

• Thank you so much for your valuable input.

• Mr Hemant, I fully agree with Mr Velmurugan, I m 60 yrs old person and unable to control FBS which comming >150 and PP is >200 daily. ( I m 5'9" toll person with 79Kg weight). I also wanted to use Homeopathic medicines but potency what ever u have specified is little confusing. I shall request you to kindly clarify that 1st medicine for 1st week u have specified is having 8 different potency. Whether we have purchase all 8 medicines separately and mix the same and take 8 to 10 drops the way u have specified. I will be highly great full to u if u kindly clarify the above along with the points raised by Mr Velmurugan and inform the same on my email id <mps1954@gmail.com> or on my mobile +919811912676 . (I m taking Diapride M2 Forte two times daily with other medicines)

• U have to take aa abovementioned medicines ?

• All this stuff is copy and paste from Bashir Mahmud Ellias videos available on Youtube and this is not a right way to take homeopathic medicines.

Without any allopathic medicines, I have reduced my BS level from 317 to 140+ (PP) within 30 days. I have found following homeopathic medicines to be very effective:

Acidum Phosphoricum 30 (it reduces the BS level), Cephendra Indica 30 (it stabilizes BS level fluctuations and regenerates new beta cells of pancreas), Gymnema Sylvestra 30 (it reduces the BS level and helps to activate pancreas). You can take 10 drops of liquid in half cup of water X 3 times daily.

• Normally homeopaths prescribe 30 potency to be taken 1 drop or 4 globules.Mother Tinctures are taken 10 drops(Q potency) .This point may be discussed.

• Basically a mother tincture (Q) is the extract of the original drug substance, the extract being made with alcohol or water in certain proportion. All the medicines that are soluble in alcohol or water are first prepared in mother tincture form and from mother tincture further potencies are prepared.

The above mentioned 30 potency medicines are very common and prepared on Centesimal Scale which are diluted 30 times at the ratio of 1:99. Hence, the original drug substance is ultra diluted but its effectiveness is increased many times. Thus for adults the prescribed dose is 10-25 drops.

On the other hand, the mother tincture (Q) contains the extract of the original drug substance which may cause harm to human body as well. That is the reason mother tinctures are available only on MD's prescription.

• please confirm whether we have to mix 10 drops each in a cup of water or take it separately. thanks

• As possible, the homeopathic medicines should be taken separately because these medicines basically work on the wave theory and each medicine has its own healing wave. In order to give sufficient time for each medicine to work, please maintain a gap of 15 minutes between two medicines.

• for how many days we have to take this three medicine pl specify , thanks

• Unfortunately, the process of healing and regeneration of cells is a very slow process and require a much of time. Results are visible within a month and there is no harm in taking such homeopathic medicines for longer duration as they are cheaper and have no side effects.

• Please let me know how to start this treat ment of these medicines.sequence wise.thanks

• My mother is a diabetic patient.Can u please suggest medication

.mailid dvakkalagadda@gmail.com

• Diabetes and its permanent cure with homeopathic medicines - Dr Bashir Mahmud Ellias

• Dont be surprised if none of these works.

Be careful with acid phos which precipitates calcium deficiency, osteoporosis, dental caries and possible leg cramps

• Dear Vijaysar,

I am interested to know the details of miraculous wood known to cure diabetes naturally without any medicine. Kindly forward at baldev.s@rediffmail.com.

Rgds.

• Please check your mail Mr.Baldev. Thanks.

• hi sir can you also let me know details about this wood my mail id is bryanstanley2003@gmail.com i have been suffering for high BS since the last 2 years without much help from alopathic medications

• Please send details to kashigari@gmail.com

• Hi Vijaysar, my 11 year niece has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, could you please tell me if it can be permanently cured. We are all going through a really tough times right now. Thanks and your time is much appreciated. You can reply at rgambhir@hotmail.com or email provided in this account.

• If it is Permanent cure then please give the duration of treatment i.e. how many cycles of 11 weeks.

• please let me,is it really eliminate the Diabates by using the Homoeopathic medicines ?

Only one time use or continue to use till permanently cured.

• thak you

• Is this for Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes

• do u mean this will cure 100% with this treatment. Have you tested this on someone? Give some more detail. Important is to know the fact before we start this treatment. I think Diabetes is like biological disorder. I think this can be cured but we need some very special medicine - work as some sort of reset the system as miracle. Now your long statement says that this is that miracle- so please give some proof and how you discover this. I have heard some homeo dr. claim that they have treated some people. According to those Dr. what ever is gone wrong can be repaired slowly by medicines in Homeopathy. I heard DNA repair can treat 100%. But now after your further details and update i will try this. Please reply. Thanks

• I trust all on this site are educated and can reason out well. Let us not start believing that any wood, hay, stubble or stone can cure. This is another way of fooling gullible s. In desperation, please do not put yourself at the hands of cruel people wanting to thrive on peoples weaknesses.

• Our wood has been tried,tested and approved by the Indian Council of Medical Research in the year 2005. Our patients include MBBS/MD doctors. For documentary evidence, please post your email id here as I can't attach large documents here.

• May please send details on lalit53jain@gmail.com Thanks and regards

• I am diabetic, aged 57 years; detected diabetes in 1992. Taking insulin 20 and 10, Gemer Forte 2mg two tabs. Still sugar levels are very high at around 200 fasting and 360 PP. Where can I purchase this wood and how to use it and for how many days. Pl give me the address, contact number of the person selling this wood. Harikkishan, e-mail:harikkishan@yahoo.com Mobile:09949539146

• please email the name of the wood to me at - psc271963@yahoo.com

thanks.

• Mr. Vijaysar, pl email the details of the wood to me at - psc271963@yahoo.com thanks and regards

• May please send details on rameshbedse@gmail.com Thanks and regards

• May please send details on rameshbedse@gmail.com Thanks and regards

• I am interested to apply on me; please send the details in my following e-mail ID:

ak.mandal@saildsp.co.in

• sir send me the details rkagiwal@gmail.com

• Dear Vijaysar,

I am interested to know the details of miraculous wood known to cure diabetes naturally without any medicine. Kindly forward at vj_varma@yahoo.com.it will be very glad to know about the really hunting thing by most people .if possible send me the links u were talking about i.e research papers and ICMR approval on 2005for my knowledge sake am asking

Rgds.

• Hello Vijaysar,

Its really appreciated if you can send me the docs and wood glass details to the below mail id, I personally request to go for this wood.

Taj076@gmail.com

KindRegards,

Taj

• Vijaysar, I am suffering from diabetes for the past 1 year. Kindly send details of wood you have mentioned to have permanent cure from diabetes . My email I'd is gmseshagiri@gmail.com . Thanks in advance.

• Forget the wood and cut down carbs.

All this CURING diabetes stuff is a SCAM and complete NONSENSE. Don't waste time and money on these shabby things.

• Get Your Diabetes Medicines @ 17% Discount and Delivered @ your Home

maruntakam.com

• "DIBONIL" is the homeopathic medicine for management of Diabetes which has combination of Cephalandra indica,Gymnema sylvestre, Syzygium jambolanum,Crataegus oxyacantha, Acidum phosphoricum, Abroma augusta, Helonias dioica each 12.5% and is available in the market manufactured in India by SBL Pv. Ltd , the 30 ml viol costs Rs.85 and is very effective.

• Mr Gurmeet, I think your wood is Vijaysar itself. If yes, i have used Vijaysar wood soaked water for a long time, but of no use.

• Dear mr Hemantpati, there are 11 medicines having 8 potencies, means maintaining 88 medicines. Is this not a complete drug store. Moreover there are only 7 days in a week, and you have suggested 8 potencies for every week.

• Sir,

The dose are not clear ( as mention Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6) , I wish to consult you, pls SMS your Mobile no-

Regards.

D.Bhattacharya

91-9302968917

bhattacharya_d@yahoo.com

• vijaysar - Please send details of miraculous wood known to cure diabetes naturally without any medicine since last 4000 years... with cost as well as accessibility. Thanks... .

• Please check your mail ishobhaa. Also forward your email id to get the research report by Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR) where they approved and recommended our wood in the year 2005.

• Mr vijaysar why don't you share the details of the wood in the forum and let all the diabetics ailing in different corners of the globe taste its essence and be free from the terrible inflictions?

• Please send me the details about wood at bhallaazad@gmail.com

• I wish that wood. My email- rdnaik321@rwdiffmail.com. Please let me know about cost and how to get it. Thanks

• My email address is- rdnaik321@rediffmail.com. Send me details with cost. Thanks

• Dear sir,

I have gone through the medicine list, you claim it has permanent cure, then what is the minimum duration for this to be consumed, and can we take allopathic drugs also with this. please revert on this forum as well as jeevanlife@live.com

• Hemantpatil Jee.

The dose are not clear like the protancy Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6 , How the medicine have to start, means from which protancy.

Pls send your email or Mob No- that i contact you.

Regards.

D.Bhattacharya

bhattacharya_d@yahoo.com

• Dear Bhattacharya you are absolutely right. Going through different posts in the forum it seems to me that there goes an effort to mislead the patients who are earnestly seeking solace from this particular forum.There is plethora of contradictory comments that are sure to do harm to the ignorant diabetics suffering for long time instead of catering them prolific cure.

Mr Patil mentions different potencies but never hints at sticking to a specific one. Different potencies must have different actions. A Q, that is mother tincture of a particular homeopathy medicine , may not be compatible with another one be it a C, X or something like that.

• Reason why these type of plans flourish is that diabetics are looking for some magical pill that will allow them to eat and drink the same way that they were doing before they were struck with diabetes. The fact is that there's no magical pill. Diabetes is a diet related disorder and it is diet which has to be taken care of first. There is no cure, and will be no cure as there is no money in permanent cure. Till diet is fixed, this flourishing business of claiming curing diabetes will continue.

• How much time it will control and what is the cost

• Hemantpatil Jee.

i am in delhi plz suggest me to dector name . you provide lot off medicine name . please provide me which medicine i am fallow .

Regards,

Rakesh Sharma

• Plz give me details of that miraculous wood to cure diabetes and also snd me d details from where i can buy those woods at sandeepyadav_2@rediffmail.com

• Be clear in your prescription and try to provide some evidences. Where you escaped after posting this info? Better ans queries or do not post such half-information.

• This wood they talk about is useless as I purchased from them by paying Rs. 2500 and proved useless .do not go for it please.

• Shri vijaysar,

I came across your article about the wood for curing diabetes,my sister has it to the extent that her finger tip is dropped off. Could you be kind to give me the name, dosage and where to find it....thank you . Herbal8@yahoo.com

• Thank you for sharing, In how many days/years can we expect permanent cure

• Excellent

• Excellent

• Dear Members

I have very good drugless and effective vibronic medicines for all types of health problems .

For more information contact.

Dr R.K.Khatri at rajuk_7@yahoo.com 919619921951

Regards

• Excellent

• Is this line of treatment is tested . If there is any testimonial. please reply.

• I have not asked for the medicines,pl. My query is ,whether high blood sugar is curable in homeopathy? By a good Homeopath?

• Hemant Patil ji

I shall be very thankful if you explain it precisely. If you say "Acidum Phosphoricum Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6" in first week , should we take all 8 potency in on mix ( at a time ? ) or On Monday Q potency, Tuesday 3x and Wed 6x --- and so on ? OR Acidum Phosphoricum of any one potency of my choice ( say 3x) for week continuously? There is lot of confusion of doses. Will you clarify ?

Please, also clarify the ultimate result . Should we continue after 11th week ? Will sugar level come down at normal for ever ? Please write or contact me or should I contact you on phone ? My no. is (0) 9910813148.

Thanks

M. K. Acharya

Aged : 60 years.

Type -2, diabetic.

• Mr. Vijaysagar, iam diabetic insulin dependent patient please give me the details of that wood to cure diabetes and where i can buy those plz give me the address too at sanjaykpatil@gmail.com

• goog medicine and farrmula

• pls tel me tha wood name ond where is can parchese

• My mother has had her legs and feet swollen due to type 2 diabetes. Plz if u can recommend any homeopathic medicine for her with regards to aforesaid problem.

• I am interested in information concerning the wood, what type it is and where to acquire it. Also, whether or not this works for Type I Diabetes? Please e-mail me information at D6L2R@hotmail.com. Thank-you.

• Vijaysar is a kind of wood (wood name) and it is available in plenty in Madhya Pradesh in raw form where as most of the Ayurvedic medicine dealers or Herbal medicine dealers, one can find either in raw form of wooden glass made out of it. If you are using glass fill it with water in the night and in the morning it is to be consumed empty stomach.

• How can I get diabetic remidies do you sale online these remidies

• Vijaysar@ my email id-rdnaik321@rediffmail.com. Please, send me more details about cost etc . I wish to get that woods. Please, send me email as soon as possible

• my email id anilroy75@yahoo.co.in, Please send complete information about wood that cure diabetes. I will be highly oblised.

• Dear Vijay,

Kindly share the details on my mail please, Vinny2610@gmail.com.

I Badly want to stop my insulin injections.. :(

Thanks Waiting for you mail... :)

• Check this

• Is it proved? and yes, what should be the dose? or dose is same for all? Please send reply to joshisnj@gmailcom

• VijaySR,

Please send me the details regarding miracle wood, my mail ID is srinivaskadiveti1980@gmail.com

• What will be the strength of medicines to be used. Whether we are supposed to increase it gradually. Kumar

• hi!

i want to know the detail the proper dose of this miraculous wood for diabetes. i have collected the wood.

thanks!

• hi!

i want to know the detail the proper dose of this miraculous wood for diabetes. i have collected the wood. my email is "riaduleslam@gmail.com".

thanks!

• Hey, I want to know all the details regarding the miraculous wood for curing diabetes Does it cure type 1 diabetes? please send me the details at sanayamerchant123@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards

• Plz give me details of that miraculous wood to cure diabetes and also snd me d details from where i can buy those woods. PLZ send me reply on amanmeentu@gmail.com 

• we could not understood how may week we need to complete the course /

• Hello Sir,

Please send me the the details of ....miraculous wood for curing diabetes. My email Is: suhas.rau@gmail.com

Thank you!

• How long do I have to do this?

• Sir kindly send the usage is these medicine,what do you mean by week wise,explain

You may also like...