Is there any effective Ayurveda or Homeo medicine for Wheezing which generally disturb one's sleep at night ? I would invite suggestions

from our various viewers whether is there any effective medicine which can be more useful to those who are suffering from this infection/disease.

Looking forward suggestions from all quarters . It would be a great help if I get some information in this regard.

Regards

P. VISHWANATHAN IYER

080-28600202

DATED-26-12-2013

BANGALORE-560098

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ayurvedic "Nindrodayavati"will give you better result.You can take piprimool with b-milk at night.

• where to find Nindrodayavati . Is there any equivalent Ayurveda medicine to this ?

• Dear Rakshit 11,

Thank you very much for your kind suggestion. As you mentioned "Nindroayavati" a medicine, I would like to get clarification whether it is in liquid form , in powder form or in capsule form. The other medicine " piprimool " is in which form? As you said b-milk does it mean boiled milk ?

Please clarify my doubt so that it will be helpful to me.

Regards

P. VISHWANATHAN IYER

080-28600202

DATED:27-12-2013

BANGALORE-560098

• Nindroayavati is capsule and piprimool is root of pepper Sanskrit-Kalanusari Assam- Tagar Bengal-Tagar Paduka Gujarat-Tagar Ganthoda Hindi-Mushkbala Kannada-Mandibattal Kashmir-Bala Malayalam-Thakaram Marathi-Tagar Orissa-Tagarapaduka Punjab-Mushkobala Tamil-Tagarai Telugu-Grandhi Tagaramu Botanical-Valeriana Wallichii taing with buffalo milk

• It appears, you have got cold throughout and old cough is deposited inside, which has got infected and doesn't let you to breathe properly. Take a combination of Homeopathic medicines. Cough syrup STUDAL for first 7 days, it will clear all the old cough inside. Simultaneously, take Allium Cepa 6X, Natrum Mur 6X, 4 tablets each three times a day.

This combination is a tested one and hope, it will clear all the infection inside and give a shield against allergies. Please post a feedback here after 7 days, for the benefit of others.

You may also like...