My sister, who is 55 suffering from Asthma from last 5 years. In winter sometimes she fells uneasy to breath freely. Her body gets chocked

up and she breaths through mouth. From time to time she is under medication but her relief is for very Limited period.

Can any member or well wisher from this site any remedial measure through Ayurveda and also any home remedy which should be reachable to us easily, If yes, Please send your valuable suggestion to this website, so that I can pass on to the patient who is badly in need.

All suggestion which will be sent by viewers will be highly appreciated.

P. VISHWANATHAN IYER

080-28600202, 07259298926.. .

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Salmeterol is used to treat wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing, and chest tightness caused by asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD; a group of lung diseases that includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema). It also is used to prevent bronchospasm (breathing difficulties) during exercise. Salmeterol is in a class of medications called long-acting beta agonists (LABAs). It works by relaxing and opening air passages in the lungs, making it easier to breathe.

During severe attacks of asthma, the patient should be admitted to the hospital and oxygen should be given.

Consult a chest physician.

Sources:---

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salme...

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/dru...

• Even though I am not an Asthmatic,developed it due to repeated surgeries (Gen Anastasia).Suffered for 5 years.Got cured completely by drinking Hot Tulsi Tea (Black Tulsi is very effective)....also known as Indian Basil.A fist full,washed and boiled in 100 ml water with a piece of rock sugar (also known as khadisakhar ,) or you can use normal sugar.Drink it hot on empty stomach in the morning,then at night before retiring to bed.In 7 days any type of asthma will vanish...was the advise given to me by an old soul.Now after 30 years I am free from Asthma.DO NOT EXCEED 7 days,because it even helps to normalize BP.If not fully cured in 7 days ,repeat it after a gap of 3 weeks.

• Asthma is deficiency of oxygen to body. Only remedy is to prompt supply of oxygen. I have liquid oxygen in high concentration, which is given in water. It is natural treatment and cure for this condition. Many has been benefitted. May contact 09815500035

• please give her ciplas seroflo rotacaps 250 onceor twice a day. it has proved effective for me.