CURE YOUR DIABETES BY ENHANCING THE POWER OF IMMUNITY

CURE YOUR DIABETES BY ENHANCING THE POWER OF IMMUNITY

Dear Friends,

We have successfully helped chronic diabetes patients in controlling their sugar (my target for patients is fasting <120 and HBA1C 6.5). Our style of treatment, by default treats constipation, body pain, sexual complications etc. 

Over the course of practice & research we have learnt that the Mainstream medicine, (insulin, oral or subcutaneous) Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, Diet, Yoga & etc. in isolation is not the answer to diabetes mellitus type 2. 

WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS CRUCIAL TO BOOST THE POWER OF IMMUNITY ALONG WITH THE PROPER CONTROL FOR THE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT, WHICH IS POSSIBLE ONLY WITH INTELLIGENT INTEGRATION OF THE POSITIVE THERAPEUTIC THEMES OF VARIOUS STREAMS OF MEDICINE. 

Hence, our treatment to diabetes comprises of periodic, stage wise amalgamated Allopathic, Ayurveda and Homeopathic medicine. 

Those of you who share and believe this assessment (and agree to be treated) can contact us on the numbers mentioned below. You can freely discuss your case history, the style of treatment, the cost and period of the course etc. I ASSURE YOU OVER A PERIOD OF TIME YOUR IMMUNIZATION POWER WILL BECOME SO STRONG THAT ALL THE MEDICINE WILL LOOSE ITS RELEVANCE INCLUDING OURS. You will not be required to take any diabetes medicine. 

YOU WOULD NOTICE THE RESULTS IN TERMS OF YOUR SUGAR LEVEL AND PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ENERGY, IN 1ST 15 DAYS OF TREATMENT. That’s our guarantee.

IF YOU DON’T NOTICE ANY result IN YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL YOU can ask for refund. (which will be promptly complied)

1) DR TAUSIF KHAN mobile no +919224287460

2) DR RAVI CHOWDHURY mobile no +919920343234

3) DR SABA KAZI MOBILE NO : +9197-301-65756

TIMMINGS

10.00 am to 2.00 pm 

6.00 pm to 10.00 pm 

HOLIDAYS ON SUNDAY ONLY

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If u give ur address also,,it will benifit ,people residing in Mumbai

• From this forum can any one guide me for severe skin alergy which I Iam suffering recently.

more on lower portion of legs.

• hi,Mr basudev try coconut oil mixed with lemon juice and apply 3 times daily i hope it will help.thanks

• Will it be applied at the effected area or to be taken orally.please clear

• hi, mr Basudeo it is to be applied as i have advised on the effected area it is very effective for skin .allergy .

• why are you not giving the complete address and testimonial from those who have been cured so far . diabetics is a problem the world over ! millions of people are suffering today and am sure lots of people will be waiting to be cured completely .please give more details of your cure

• why are you not giving the complete address and testimonial from those who have been cured so far . diabetics is a problem the world over ! millions of people are suffering today and am sure lots of people will be waiting to be cured completely .please give more details of your cure

• The testimonials will soon be posted.

• Dr.Khan Tausif 

Qudrat Clinic , 

Asmita Elegance, 

Shop no.6,

Near Asmita Club , 

Mira Road (e)

Mumbai 401017

Contact no- 9224287460

Dr. Ravi Chowdhury

Aamra Clinic

Opposite Kalgidhar School

J.B nagar

Andheri (e)

Mumbai - 400060

Contact no - 9920343234

• Please put testiminials and patient contact also to get appropriate response as the market trend in not support for Diabetes cure.

• wish we can hear from readers who have been benefited from these medicines . let us see if this come s as boon or ?

You may also like...