Control your blood sugar levels naturally-By change in life style and substituting diet

Dear All

I m also diabetic from last 2 years. Earlier I took allopathic medicines but it was not so effective. Then I started taking ayurvedic medicines and my HB1C got dropped from 9.5 to 7.00 in 2 months. I have changed my lifestyle and eating habits/contents and the results are considerable. You may also follow the following course of action if it appeals you-

1. Get up early in the morning, before the sun rises and go on terrace and do the exercise of INHALE & EXHALE of oxygen, just for 20 minutes.

2. Go for a normal work, morning and evening, 30 minutes, each time.

3. Take a glass of hot water (As hot as tea), 15 minutes after Lunch & Dinner and it will wash out the sugar so created by the food so consumed.

4. After 30 minutes of lunch, take a teaspoon of powder of Dry Awla (Goosberry) and Saunf (Aniseed) (both in equal quantity) with normal water. Both Awla/Amla and Aniseed are available either at the shops of dryfruits or where the spices are available.

5. If you want to take Rice, as part of food, take it after taking out the water from Rice or preferably take Brown Rice.

6. If you want to take Potato, as part of Vegetable, always take boiled potatos and take it in liquid form and not in dry form.

7. Take Chapati, prepared of wheat combining of -Wheat Flour, Black Gram and Barley-All in equal quantities. Black Gram will support the function of heart and Barley will clean up and strength the kidney functions. (Reduce the ratio if the chapatti becomes hard to eat).

8. Take Fruit and Vegetable Salad, as integral part of food, without pouring Salt and Chat Masala or any other spice on it, at the time of Lunch & Dinner.

9. Take Sprouts and Milk Products as integral part of daily food. Milk Products includes Double Toned Milk, Curd, Buttermilk and Paneer.

10. Mix up 1/4th teaspoon of Haldi Powder(Termeric powder) in winters and reduce it to one pinch in summer season (Yellow in color) with a glass of hot milk, without sugar and have it 30 minutes before going to bed. It will purify the blood in the body and also eliminates every type of pains and weaknesses in the body and further strength the body.

11. Avoid taking vegetables like Pototaos, Sweet Potatos, Carrot etc. having the sweet contents and fruits like, sugarcane, oranges, Bannanna, grapes etc.

12. You can have vegetables like Cauliflower, Cabbage, Methi (Fenugreek Leaves), Palak, Raddish, Lady Finger, Tinda, etc.

13. You can have fruits like, Gowua, Apple, Pomigrantte, Watermelon, Pappaya etc.

14. Take the leafts of Raddish and have it in raw form as part of salad.

15. During Summer Season, always take Buttermilk-salted one, as part of food. It will improve digestive system and reduce the overburdening of Liver function.

16. Avoid taking normal tea & Coffee. Always take Green Tea.

17. Avoid taking Oily and more salty food. Reduce the consumption of oil, butter, Ghee and always consume easily digestable food.

18. Take one Karela ( Bitter Melon/Bitter Gourd/Bitter Squash) and four Tomatos, make a juice of them and have it twice a day.

19. Always go for medical tests of brain, heart, liver, kidney and eyes, once in a year. For Blood Sugar, always go for HB1C and Sugar PP-every three months, in order to observe the developments. Also go for checking the numbness of the feet and take soft brush for cleaning the teeth.

20. Always take the restricted food, as mentioned above, in reasonable quantity, at least once in a week, so that inner system of the body will remain conversant with the restricted items also.

21. Change in life style and eating habbits is equally important to medicine. If we depend only on medicines and will not change our life style and eating habbits, then after sometime, medicine may stop working.

22. Change in Life Style also includes taking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at fixed time, Getting up early in the morning, going to bed maximum by 10 PM at night, Have a sound sleep of at least 6-8 hours a day, do not go for sleep during the day time.

23. For improving the strength in the body, Five Almonds and Five Wallnuts should be consumed. However, Cashewnuts and Raisin (Kismish) should be avoided. Further all Five types of MAGAJ are equally beneficial.

If you wish to take the ayurvedic medicines, which I am taking, You can watch the programme, namely Swasthya Sanjeevani on Shradha Channel at 1.25 PM and on Sansakar Channel at 2.20 PM. The name of the organization is Vedic Upchar Sanstha and the name of the Doctor is Dr Anil Bansal. If You wish to discuss anything with me, you can call me at 9811335534.

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Spamming message will be simple, catchy, attractive and later destructive. It is a very elaborated, helpful text. How come it appears to be spamming? Its common sense. Encourage enthusiasm.

• It will be better if u apply ur senses in controlling ur diabeties. I m a patient following the home remedies after stopping taking medicines-neither allopathic nor ayurvedic. I provided my number, so if any one wishes to know anything so they can contact. no further counter message please-again upto u to follow or not

• That shows your understanding of SPAM. I have been seeing your replies to queries, and you know only one manthra 'low carb diet' (as per your views-which may also be referred as SPAM, as it appears in many of your threads and repeatedly).

It is obvious that, the moment a person knows about diabetes, will directly or indirectly come to know that 'carbs' play the culprit role in high sugars. Now the issue is, people want to eat as per their stats, their convenience, their comforts and availability of certain food items. They always search for options and the ultimate goal is to maintain normal sugar levels.

YOU just always seem to be mocking at the options provided by others. Come out of well, and if you have patience to appreciate others' options, thats fine, otherwise just ignore them. I just said, you need not to criticize and discourage sheer enthusiasm, if not spam. Hope you understand it and try to help people control their sugars.

• Hi Swami,

Are you still on LWMD is it working? why did that thread go dead. I tried writing to george but no reply.

Pls let me know your update on LWMD regime.

pls leave me a message on shaheena.naqsh@gmail.com

Regards

• Hi swamy, please let me know your experience with LWMD. Is it working for you?

Thanks

• It is up to u to follow or not to follow. Most of the solutions are based on the items which we can find at our home. Further I m Diabetic and followed these solutions and getting benefited by these. Phone numbers are of the organization from where I got these solutions and for getting medicines, if the sugar levels. I have shared my experiences with a view to benefit the people who want to follow. Again it is up to u to trust & follow or not.

• It is up to u to follow or not to follow. Most of the solutions are based on the items which we can find at our home. Further I m Diabetic and followed these solutions and getting benefited by these. Phone numbers are of the organization from where I got these solutions and for getting medicines, if the sugar levels. I have shared my experiences with a view to benefit the people who want to follow. Again it is up to u to trust & follow or not.

• medfree is right by 100%. There is only one answer "Control your self, control your desire" avoid junk food.

• Most of the advices are most common and followed by people. But the way you present the fact seems you are interested people to contact you. Don't misunderstand. It is up to you to understand now.

• Dear-I provided these solutions because in diabetic cases, it is a presumption and practice of the Doctor, to advise of taking the medicines for whole life. These medicines are not good for human body and further once the diabeties starts falling in reasonable limits, then we can keep it within the reasonable limits by following the home made solutions provided by me in my earlier. Hope now it will be clear to u better-bye

• Thank you sir for the long list of precautions and care to be taken. I am sure many of them are very practical and can be done by all of us. As it is long I am taking a print out of the same and giving it to my wife who has to look into practicability of following it. In this fast moving world it may not be possible to follow all. But good knowledge of all these can become handy. In fact, nowadays these simple list becomes rare and dear. The simple ragi which cost one fifth of the cost of rice in my younger days cost more than double now. Similar is with many others.

Once again thank you for taking pains to list out things.

You may also like...