CURE YOUR DIABETES BY ENHANCING THE POWER OF IMMUNITY

CURE YOUR DIABETES BY ENHANCING THE POWER OF IMMUNITY

Dear Friends,

We have successfully helped chronic diabetes patients in controlling their sugar (our target for patients is fasting <120 and HBA1C 6.5). Our style of treatment, by default treats constipation, body pain, sexual complications etc.

Over the course of practice & research we have learnt that the Mainstream medicine, (insulin, oral or subcutaneous) Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, Diet, Yoga & etc. in isolation is not the answer to diabetes mellitus type 2.

WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS CRUCIAL TO BOOST THE POWER OF IMMUNITY ALONG WITH THE PROPER CONTROL FOR THE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT, WHICH IS POSSIBLE ONLY WITH INTELLIGENT INTEGRATION OF THE POSITIVE THERAPEUTIC THEMES OF VARIOUS STREAMS OF MEDICINE.

Hence, our treatment to diabetes comprises of periodic, stage wise amalgamated Allopathic, Ayurveda and Homeopathic medicine.

Those of you who share and believe this assessment (and agree to be treated) can contact us on the numbers mentioned below. You can freely discuss your case history, the style of treatment, the cost and period of the course etc. I ASSURE YOU OVER A PERIOD OF TIME YOUR IMMUNIZATION POWER WILL BECOME SO STRONG THAT ALL THE MEDICINE WILL LOOSE ITS RELEVANCE INCLUDING OURS. You will not be required to take any diabetes medicine.

YOU WOULD NOTICE THE RESULTS IN TERMS OF YOUR SUGAR LEVEL AND PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ENERGY, IN 1ST 15 DAYS OF TREATMENT. That’s our guarantee.

IF YOU DON’T NOTICE ANY result IN YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL YOU can ask for refund. (which will be promptly complied)

1) DR TAUSIF KHAN mobile no +919224287460

2) DR RAVI CHOWDHURY mobile no +919920343234

3) DR SABA KAZI MOBILE NO : +9197-301-65756

TIMMINGS

10.00 am to 2.00 pm

6.00 pm to 10.00 pm

HOLIDAYS ON SUNDAY ONLY

Last edited by

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Dr.Ravi,

Ur mobile no needs correction,pl check

• Thank you so much. Have changed it

• IS TYPE 2 DM RELATED TO IMMUNITY FUNCTIONS OF THE BODY??

• Dear friends,

Last week when the above blog appeared,,I had given a small testimonial,, and recd numerous calls from all over India,enquiring about various aspects ,mostly about its genuiness ,,so I now give an elaborate testimonial for the benifit of all members of this forum,,

About six months ago tha same blog appeared here under Dr.Nasir Khan name,,I responded to them for further details

1. They asked me to undergo blood tests ,,FPS,PPS AND HBAIC and sent them the results plus other health problems If any and my present medications

2.i did the same ,my FPS WAS 135,PPS was 273 HBaic 8.08 and informed them about my other health problems plus the allopathy medicine used by me,,,PL NOTE MY ALLOPATHY MEDICINES PER MONTH WAS APPROX RS2500

3. I recd their reply stating my sugar levels will comedown within 15days and I need to pay 1500 in bank and they will send me two months medicines and within 6 months I will be completely cured and need no medication further

4. I paid the money in bank and within 3 days ,I recd courier medicines for 2months,,after taking their medicines for 15 days I should take FPS AND PPS And inform them,,meanwhile I should continue allopathy medicines along with their medicines

5. After 15 days my FPS WAS 121 PPS was 213( no medicines)

When informed ,was to told to taper off the allopathy medicines and continue their medicines and do FFS AND PPS after another 15days

6.so after 30days my FFS WAS 117and PPS 183(without medicines) completely stopped allopathy--MY MEDICINES WITH THEM IS ONLY 750 per month

7.after 60 days FFS and PPS was 118 & 177 ( without medicines)

8. After 90 days 120 & 170 ( without medicines),, I complained to them that my FFS is now stagnated around 120 and is not coming down,,I want it to come down below 100 ,if it comes to 100 my PPS will be 150 and less

9.they advised that I should continue their medicines for another 2 months and give feed back,and they will know how to go about it and assured me that it will come down

10.during my allopathy treatment ,I was always feeling tired,lazy,lethargic and feeling like a patient and my readings always fluctuating

11.with this medicines ,I now feel strong ,active ,energetic and confident and feel my age has reduced my 15 -20 years,,, I go walking every day,before I can walk only one round in my park ,,now I can go 3 rounds effortlessely

12.regarding complete cure , I don't know ,but it had given me back my confidence and feel healthily and not a patient anymore.

13 .in my opinion Sir shooter George and Medifree's treatments r the best if u can follow ,I am not able to do for various reasons

14. So for people who cannot follow shooter George and Medifree (pl don't misunderstand) for various reasons ,this is the best treatment ,genuine and cheap

15. These people r good, genuine and r trustworthy,I swear ,,, their r a lot of fake people adverts ting ,fake medicines in this blog and taking us for a ride

Thanks and if u require any more details ,pl feel free to ask me

Warm regards

Ramesh babu----099405 48755

• Dear RAKSMAN, solan, Swamy, klgksharma & all 

Thank you for your frank opinion, and since there are quite a lot bad experiences with the patients, this kind of cynicism is quite natural.

In an attempt to clarify your doubts (which unfortunately never asked) please find herewith, some vital information.

We don't need marketing as such, because our herbal preparation is blended manually, (commercial production by machines not giving the desired result) we can make around 200 to 250 courses a month that's our limitation, to reach that no. in Mumbai (our home town) is very easy

We also don't encourage the patients whose HBAIC is below 7 (to take our medicine) we insist them to continue with whatever they are taking...... we seek patients who are tired controlling their sugar (without any notable success and having A1C beyond 8), and developing the diabetes related complications. 

We have established clinics in Andheri-east (since last 30 years), and Mira road. Patients from the blogs can visit us at our both the clinics, you will find the address in the end of this post.

Some of you have termed it as a BIG FRAUD without even bothering to cross check the genuineness/ fact. We are in the age where information is open to all, and communication is free. Please do ask us your doubts we will try our level best to satisfy you. 

And in the end with a pinch of salt we wish to add that "If you are sleeping we can wake you up. If you are PRETENDING to be asleep we cant wake you up"  Means if you interested only in posting for the hake of it (without the proper factual details) then we cant help.

Dr. Ravi Chowdhury

AAMRA CARE

Opp. Kalgidhar High School,

J.B.Nagar,

Andheri ( E ,

Mumbai 400059

+919920343234

Dr. Khan Tausif

Qudrat clinic

Asmita elegance, shop no. 6, near asmita club, mira road (east), thane–401107

Contact no 922428740

• aah again another commercial exploitation of poor Diabetics,

who are already exploited by pharma companies with expensive medicines.

OH LORD...save US from exploiters.

• Yes ,,these people r the cheapest till date ,,FYI cost only rs 750 PM ,, people in around Bombay can visit their clinic personally,,may people in and around Bombay can buy directly even cheaper a voiding courier charges bad so on

Ly

• babu is smart enough to sound so genuine. He gets the phone no corrected and then gives the certificate to the advertiser. The advertisers and the certificate givers should have no place to this site

• Pl don't cast aspirations,,I am their patient ,,hence I know the doctors no ,hence I have taken the responsility to correct ,so that people interested will have easy access

• Absolutely right...

• Big fraud. Save yourself from such mentions. Thanks

• Yes that's the irony ,,,when there is so much fraud going on ,even genuine people r suspected,,,god help those suffering to get relief

• Agreed all advertisers and their agents , should be CAUTIOUS of them...

• Moderator kindly avoid such advertisements souding genune especially when such advertisements are without address and only with phone numbers which can be changed in notime.

• Without even attempting ,,u cannot say like this,,,if u ask ,,everything will be given,,

My name is Ramesh babu

House no 1,1st street

North thirumalai nagar

Villivakkam,,chennai-600 049

I am their patient for the past four months

FYI ,these people came in this blog six months ago and past 2 weeks they r repeating

• They have 2 hospitals ,,in Mumbai and solapur,,,to my knowledge their r about dozen patients from chennai,,I myself became their patient after contacting their old patient,,,pl if u need more info u can call me or email me also

babuhbabu @gmail .comand mobile 099405 48755. ,I understand the suspicion ,cause there r too many fraud advts in this blog

• Babu Bhai is right.he used and sharing experience .so who believe .then try neither nothing.

If any diabetic friend r share his experience or knowledge .there is no fraud or advertisement .if u believe pls try neither dont blame.

How we decide who is right who is fraud ? Babu Bhai is a patient not a agent.

This is my openiun only. forgive me if any body understand agent to me

Thanking you

• Thanks for ur understanding ,,it pains to know that there is a lot suspection around,,,anyway mayGod help the needy

One thing I clearly said ,,that Shooter George 's andMedfree methods of cure r the best ,,those u cannot follow their methods(for various reasons) ,,this is one of the best ,,,cheap and effective

• Dear RAKSMAN, solan, Swamy, klgksharma & all 

Thank you for your frank opinion, and since there are quite a lot bad experiences with the patients, this kind of cynicism is quite natural.

In an attempt to clarify your doubts (which unfortunately never asked) please find herewith, some vital information.

We don't need marketing as such, because our herbal preparation is blended manually, (commercial production by machines not giving the desired result) we can make around 200 to 250 courses a month that's our limitation, to reach that no. in Mumbai (our home town) is very easy

We also don't encourage the patients whose HBAIC is below 7 (to take our medicine) we insist them to continue with whatever they are taking...... we seek patients who are tired controlling their sugar (without any notable success and having A1C beyond 8), and developing the diabetes related complications. 

We have established clinics in Andheri-east (since last 30 years), and Mira road. Patients from the blogs can visit us at our both the clinics, you will find the address in the end of this post.

Some of you have termed it as a BIG FRAUD without even bothering to cross check the genuineness/ fact. We are in the age where information is open to all, and communication is free. Please do ask us your doubts we will try our level best to satisfy you. 

And in the end with a pinch of salt we wish to add that "If you are sleeping we can wake you up. If you are PRETENDING to be asleep we cant wake you up"  Means if you interested only in posting for the hake of it (without the proper factual details) then we cant help.

Dr. Ravi Chowdhury

AAMRA CARE

Opp. Kalgidhar High School, 

J.B.Nagar, 

Andheri ( E ,

Mumbai 400059

+919920343234

Dr. Khan Tausif 

Qudrat clinic

Asmita elegance, shop no. 6, near asmita club, mira road (east), thane–401107

Contact no 922428740

• hi can you give us idea about your ingredients. what u use for treatment.

You may also like...