CURE YOUR DIABETES BY ENHANCING THE POWER OF IMMUNITY

CURE YOUR DIABETES BY ENHANCING THE POWER OF IMMUNITY

Dear Friends,

We have successfully helped chronic diabetes patients in controlling their sugar (my target for patients is fasting <120 and HBA1C 6.5). Our style of treatment, by default treats constipation, body pain, sexual complications etc.

Over the course of practice & research we have learnt that the Mainstream medicine, (insulin, oral or subcutaneous) Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, Diet, Yoga & etc. in isolation is not the answer to diabetes mellitus type 2.

WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS CRUCIAL TO BOOST THE POWER OF IMMUNITY ALONG WITH THE PROPER CONTROL FOR THE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT, WHICH IS POSSIBLE ONLY WITH INTELLIGENT INTEGRATION OF THE POSITIVE THERAPEUTIC THEMES OF VARIOUS STREAMS OF MEDICINE.

Hence, our treatment to diabetes comprises of periodic, stage wise amalgamated Allopathic, Ayurveda and Homeopathic medicine.

Those of you who share and believe this assessment (and agree to be treated) can contact us on the numbers mentioned below. You can freely discuss your case history, the style of treatment, the cost and period of the course etc. I ASSURE YOU OVER A PERIOD OF TIME YOUR IMMUNIZATION POWER WILL BECOME SO STRONG THAT ALL THE MEDICINE WILL LOOSE ITS RELEVANCE INCLUDING OURS. You will not be required to take any diabetes medicine.

YOU WOULD NOTICE THE RESULTS IN TERMS OF YOUR SUGAR LEVEL AND PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ENERGY, IN 1ST 15 DAYS OF TREATMENT. That’s our guarantee.

IF YOU DON’T NOTICE ANY result IN YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL YOU can ask for refund. (which will be promptly complied)

1) DR TAUSIF KHAN mobile no +919224287460

2) DR RAVI CHOWDHURY mobile no +91992034323

3) DR SABA KAZI MOBILE NO : +9197-301-65756

TIMMINGS

10.00 am to 2.00 pm

6.00 pm to 10.00 pm

HOLIDAYS ON SUNDAY ONLY

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fellow diabetics,,

I am one of their patients,,I am undergoing their treatment for the past three months,,my sugar levels r 120 and 170(without medicines) now ,,before treatment it was 135 and 273--any more queries u can ask me here or call me 099405 48755 --chennai

• Mr. babu please tell me the cost of this treatment

• It was the cheapest treatment for me ,,it costs me Rs.1500 for two months course--now I am in the fourth month (Rs750 per month)

• healthcare4all,

Where you are located ? I would like to talk to you.

• dear anirudh

we are located in mumbai...

we have our clinic at Andheri - Dr.Ravi Chowdhury (9920343234)

And Mira road - Dr.Khan Tausif (9224287460) and Dr.Saba KAzi (9730165756)

• healthcare4all,

Please provide your full adress, phone numbers and mail ID

• Dr. Ravi Chowdhury

Aamra Care

J.B nagar

Opp. Kalgidhar school

Andheri (E)

Mumbai - 400059

Contact no. 9920343234

ravichowdhury88@gmail.com

Dr.Khan Tausif

Qudrat Clinic

Shop no.6

Asmita Elegance

Near Asmita club

Mira road (E)

Thane - 401107

Contact no. 9224287460

khn_tausif08@yahoo.com.au

• Thanks for your Chalenge how to procede to get this for an Indian living in Europe my e-mail is "lall.chandra@orange.fr" Thanks for your anticipation. I am on Janument & Diamicron tabs plus 60 lintus insulin per day.

• Sir,

Would be grateful if you could suggest how to start your treatment. I am a diabetic patient for the last

10 years or so; but, so far I have not taken any allopathic medicine. I tried to manage with ayurvedic medicines.

My fasting sugar level was 200 and PP was 280 about one month back. I am 59 years old now.

My email id is : mattoor@hotmail.com and mobile number is 09868851130.

with regards,

• It was nice to have a conversation with you sir

Have sent you the details regarding the treatment , list of herbs in our medicine

Looking forward for your reply sir

• i want to know what is the medicine

• hi dr.Ravi Chaudhari i am diabetic since 10 yrs type2 taking alopath medicine fbs 135 pp 160 can u treat me only with your medicines? how much time it will take within this time if no result then u will return the money without any question my age 66 Male thanks.

• Sir,

Would be grateful if you could suggest how to start your treatment. I am a diabetic patient for the last

2 years or so; but, so far I have not taken any allopathic medicine.My fasting sugar level was 170 and PP was 210 about one month back. I am 43 years old now.

My email id is : bhattabipul1969@gmail.com.

• Dr Ravi Chaudhuri,

Greetings!

I am 72 year old male and diabetic from 2005. My BLs levels range Fasting varies between 150 - 200

and PP 200 - 225 Last HbAc1 level was 7 %. I am on Gluformin XL 500 - One before break Fast and 1 before going to bed. 1 No Galvus Tab before Breakfast. and Clodryl 75 in midday. Besides these I take I tablet CCM ( Vitamin D3) ,1 Capsule Astymin Forte. Srtictly avoid Sugar in any form and also fried food like Pappad, Vada etc.

I go for walking ( normal speed) one hour each in morning & evening. I feel tired very often during the day. Also get burning sensation on my foot off & on and feeling of numbness / tickling sensation occasionally.

What are your Medicines? what are their ingredients and cost per month's dosage.? Is it possible to send the Medicines through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS who serve the Village near Chennai where I live on most of the days in connection with my service for CORD ( Chinmaya Organisation for Rural Development).

I met Mr Ramesh Babu one of your Patients from Chennai and he spoke very of your line of treatment,

Please let me have your advice.

Regards & Thanks

P.N.Kannan ( imbu2008@hotmail.com)

• Dr Ravi Chaudhuri,

Greetings!

I am 72 year old male and diabetic from 2005. My BLs levels range Fasting varies between 150 - 200

and PP 200 - 225 Last HbAc1 level was 7 %. I am on Gluformin XL 500 - One before break Fast and 1 before going to bed. 1 No Galvus Tab before Breakfast. and Clodryl 75 in midday. Besides these I take I tablet CCM ( Vitamin D3) ,1 Capsule Astymin Forte. Srtictly avoid Sugar in any form and also fried food like Pappad, Vada etc.

I go for walking ( normal speed) one hour each in morning & evening. I feel tired very often during the day. Also get burning sensation on my foot off & on and feeling of numbness / tickling sensation occasionally.

What are your Medicines? what are their ingredients and cost per month's dosage.? Is it possible to send the Medicines through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS who serve the Village near Chennai where I live on most of the days in connection with my service for CORD ( Chinmaya Organisation for Rural Development).

I met Mr Ramesh Babu one of your Patients from Chennai and he spoke very of your line of treatment,

Please let me have your advice.

Regards & Thanks

P.N.Kannan ( imbu2008@hotmail.com)

You may also like...