A diabetic age 38 years whos Spermatozoa Count is 88 can marry for the purpose of having a child after got married

One of my friends whos fasting is 170 and PP is 210 for the last four year. He do not take any medicine. After knowing he is a diabetic decided not to marry for the whole life but his family want to make him married. please reply the matter wheather he should marry or not

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • FBS 170, PPBS 210, 4 years, no medicines. Is he able to walk?

• Sir, he has been running half hour at morning everyday after knowing that he is a diabetic and there is no abnormality seen yet

• First of all thanks a lot for response my question. I am a civil contractor under L&T and the picture is where I am working at present, but Sir I actually want to know that whether this guy should marry or not please clear one thing at 88 sperm count one can be able to be a father or not? thank you

• I think he need will power + he can try with Ashwagandha which help him to control d dm and will increase the sperm count 2 capsules per day after food

• A few of the common normal values (sperm count) are listed below.

* The normal volume varies from 1.5 to 5.0 milliliter per ejaculation.

* The sperm count varies from 20 to 150 million sperm per milliliter.

* At least 60% of the sperm should have a normal shape and show normal forward movement (motility).

He can lead a normal life if he controls high blood sugar by diet, exercise and medications. One of the diabetic complications is erectile dysfunction.

Fasting blood sugar should be less than 100 mg/dL and post-prandial blood sugar should be less than 140 mg/dL.

Sources:--

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/enc...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erect...

merckmanuals.com/profession...

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/enc...

• Nothing to worry in getting marriage.

You may also like...