From the facebook, A woman who has been suffering from diabetes and taking insulin twice a day is cured after the home made madecine taken

From the facebook, A woman who has been suffering from diabetes and taking insulin twice a day is cured after the home made madecine taken

Ingredients:-wheat, barely,black sheed and gum(of tree) each 100gm. Put all the ingredients 5 cup of water, boil it for 10minuites and put off the fire. Allow it to cool down itself When it has become cold, filter out the sheeds and preserve water in a glass or jug. Take one small cup of this water every day at morning when your stomach is empty. Once again I mentioned that I have found this from one of my friends who shared this on facebook the woman is 63years old reside at Maharashtra I have given the facebook image also

Last edited by

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • No positive result is found !

• No possible result is found.i m tried but not any change in my sugar label.

• What is Black Sheed.

• Black seed is known by different names such as kalonji, black jeera, onion seed etc. Research has shown it has BS lowering properties, besides beneficial effects in several other conditions. You can find more information on this at greenmedinfo.com .

• Due to Gaundh ( gum), after boiling you can not filter the mixture, because it is too much viscous.

• You will never find any positive results, from this home remedies. The first thing, which we all obviously fail to understand that, diabetes is a lifestyle disorder and it starts with diet. Unless, you correct your diet, there is really not much you can do. All those, who are posting remedies here, fail to mention the diet schedule of the subject. No wonder, it does not show any results.

• Oh my god if such a thing could do that miracle why so many many people are in the forum? All would have taken the best care to use this wheat barley gum and black seed karuncheeraaum( nigella satiav)Though the may have some efect IT CANNOT BE PROPHESSED TO BRING BACK NORMALCY AND CURE DIABETES!.I shall be interetsed in 1.The people who have been using this to come up to the forum and disclose all the rest of us will be patient to hear them and shall not post any mpore for a week!It is something like holding the lion by the tail! Other beneficiaries need only put forth their experiences good and bad with this treatment pioneers supporters will be patient to hear the experiences before we could follow or reject. Thanks This is not meant to injure any body but to project the feelings. Naturo.ratna@gmail.com

You may also like...