FREE GLUCO METER FOR DIABETICS IN CHENNAI STRIP COST Rs..15/- only

Brand new glucometer with life time warranty for all diabetics in chennai those who under go Master health check up

through our diabetic awareness center at the cost of Rs.4000/- only .MHC includes obdomen scan, Ecg, echo , digital xray with Cardiologist consultation along with all blood profiles including thyroid profile. Others can get it for the cost of Rs.1000/- cash on delivery available. sbm health care for diabetics chennai labbala@yahoo.com

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • How I can get while living in Faridabad Haryana 121003. I don't have cards for payment but I can pay on delivery. I shall wait for your reply

• it smarketir, You live in Haryana, what you want to deliver,the glucometer which is available in your market for 1500 RS,. Rest all tests you need to go to Chennai is it worth doing. I know Haryana it is well equipped to cater for all these needs.

I am in USA and replying you this. Please take care from locAl available.

God bless you. . K.Rangaswamy

• hi yrahuja 1942 kindly send your address to labbala@yahoo.com i will send it to your address by cash on delivery

this glucometer costs 1000/- and fifty strips costs rs.750/- otherwise you can buy it through healthkart.com

You may also like...