Melabic The Natural Blood Sugar Stabilizer

Introducing Melabic

Diabetes and it’s complications can be treated and/or prevented safely without prescription drugs. If you have diabetes or any of the risk factors for diabetes or are just concerned about diabetes, you should start now with a natural treatment plan to reduce your risk. The active ingredients in Melabic have been clinically tested and have been shown to support healthy glucose levels.

Melabic has been shown to help

lower blood sugar and insulin levels,

reduce cholesterol levels,

reduce triglyceride levels,

reduce blood pressure,

improve energy, and

reduce the risk of heart disease

Melabic is manufactured under strict FDA guidelines

and does not have any known side effects.

Problem - High Blood Sugar Level

Read here to know more

tinyurl.com/yd76a36

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • But where is it available in india

• Hello Mr sarv

You need to buy it online. Its not available in India. You may visit the website to buy tinyurl.com/yd76a36

In case you need help you may contact me at vkc27@yahoo.com

• What is melabic and who produces it pl explain in detail

• Hello Mr kk sharma

I am giving below details of Melabic for your information

Ingredients

Listed below are the active ingredients in Melabic, the natural blood sugar stabilizer

Cinnamon

Gymnema Sylvestre

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Fenugreek

Chromium

Biotin

Banaba Leaf

Zinc

Bitter Melon

More details about the ingredients in Melabic

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)

ALA helps your cells' ability to turn sugar into energy and decreases the need for your body to make insulin*. It also helps reduces HbA1c – a chemical that forms when sugar permanently attaches to your blood cells - helps protect against glycation – the most serious result of high blood sugar. How dangerous is glycation? Glycation destroys tissues in the kidney and retina, along with destroying insulin-producing beta cells. Glycation hardens your arteries and forms plaque, leading to high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes.

* as reported in the journal Drug Research, May 1995

Zinc, Chromium and Biotin

Your body needs Zinc to make, move and use insulin. Zinc also protects your insulin producing cells. Chromium "unlocks the door" to energy-producing cells. Chromium is needed to process glucose, and boosts the enzyme that makes it possible for your liver to use glucose: Biotin. Scientific work at the USDA, University of Vermont's Division of Endocrinology and research published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association have all clearly shown that Zinc, Chromium and Biotin:

helps reduce your demand for insulin, giving your pancreas a well- earned break

helps reduce your cholesterol, helping save you from the heart disasters that kill most diabetics

helps support insulin-producing beta cells, which make your pancreas more efficient

helps make your body less resistant to insulin, reversing the first signs of diabetes

helps protect your eyesight and immune system, and encourages weight loss.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon supports healthy blood sugar levels as well as helps reduces you total cholesterol, particularly your bad LDL cholesterol, and can help lower triglyceride fats.

Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)

Fenugreek is a tall annual herb that is native to the Mediterranean, Ukraine, India and China. The plant bears pods filled with numerous light brown, diamond-shaped seeds that possess a sweet maple aroma and are commonly used in cookery and flavouring.

Studies reveal that fenugreek helps regulate blood glucose. The glucose-regulating, antidiabetic properties of fenugreek seed are linked to a novel free amino acid, 4-hydroxyisoleucine. This compound stimulates insulin secretion, thereby limiting the extent to which blood glucose is elevated; by promoting insulin secretion and inhibiting the rise of blood glucose, it helps stabilise blood sugar and reduces body fat production. In one human study, 15g/day fenugreek significantly reduced glucose levels after meals. Today fenugreek shows value as an antidiabetic agent with potential for weight control due to its 4-hydroxyisoleucine content. Some supplements are capsules of powdered seed, while others are more concentrated extracts standardized to 4-hydroxyisoleucine.

Banaba

Banaba leaves are a popular plant medicine in the Philippines. It's Corsolic Acid, and it's known as "natural plant insulin"! Dr. William V. Judy worked at Southwestern Institute of Biomedical Research in Bradenton, Florida. In 1999, he discovered that the banaba plant lowered blood sugar levels in all patients. And guess what? Not only is banaba good for lowering blood sugar – it has an interesting side-effect, too: it promotes weight loss. An average of 2-4 pounds per month! And that's without having to change your whole diet. Talk about a bonus! Banaba also controls appetite, especially any cravings for carbohydrates. And remember; carbohydrates are what cause your pancreas to work overtime!

Bitter Melon

Bitter melon is the common name for Momordica charantia, also known as African cucumber, balsam pear and bitter gourd. The plant is aptly named, as all parts of the plant, including the fruit, taste bitter. Widely sold in Asian groceries as a vegetable, bitter melon is employed as a folk remedy primarily for regulating blood sugar in cases of diabetes, as well as for colitis and dysentery, intestinal worms, jaundice and fevers. Current understanding of the phytochemicals in bitter melon suggests that these multiple uses are well founded.

Among the constituents in bitter melon, charantin is identified as a primary agent for blood-sugar regulation. Charantin demonstrates hypoglycaemic (blood sugar lowering) or other actions of potential benefit in diabetes. The fruits also contain insulin-like peptides, including one known as polypeptide P, and alkaloids. It is likely that several substances in bitter melon contribute to its blood sugar-modifying effects. In human studies, bitter melon demonstrates significant blood-sugar control after food intake and overall blood sugar-lowering effects.

Gymnema sylvestre

This last ingredient was used for more than 2000 years in the Indian Ayurvedic healing tradition. It's an herb with a long name: Gymnema sylvestre. But in Hindi it's called "gumar" – which translates as "sugar destroyer"! If you were to chew the leaves of this plant, you would actually lose your ability to taste anything that was sweet! Gumar improves the effectiveness of insulin, but it also does something really amazing – gumar may actually rejuvenate a non-working pancreas! Gymnema Sylvestre is another herb, whose traditional use in treating diabetes, has been backed up by recent medical research. Originating from India, Gymnema Sylvestre is known as gur-mar, or "sugar destroyer." When gymnema leaf is placed directly on the tongue, it eliminates the sensation of sweetness, even if sugar is put in the mouth immediately following. When taken internally, it helps to control blood-sugar levels in diabetes. The leaves of Gymnema sylvestre perform two significant functions relative to diabetes. First, they suppress blood glucose, especially after eating. Secondly, they are insulinotropic and promote insulin secretion. By this two-pronged approach, Gymnema sylvestre proves a valuable aid in diabetes control.

You can buy it online tinyurl.com/yd76a36

In case you need more information you may contact me at vkc27@yahoo.com

• Who manufactures or distributes it in India? Under what brand name?

• Its not made in India you need to buy it online.

You can visit the site tinyurl.com/yd76a36 and buy it.

• What is Melabic? where i get?

• Hello

Melabic is a alternative medicine made from following natural herbs

Ingredients

Listed below are the active ingredients in Melabic, the natural blood sugar stabilizer

Cinnamon

Gymnema Sylvestre

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Fenugreek

Chromium

Biotin

Banaba Leaf

Zinc

Bitter Melon

More details about the ingredients in Melabic

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)

ALA helps your cells' ability to turn sugar into energy and decreases the need for your body to make insulin*. It also helps reduces HbA1c – a chemical that forms when sugar permanently attaches to your blood cells - helps protect against glycation – the most serious result of high blood sugar. How dangerous is glycation? Glycation destroys tissues in the kidney and retina, along with destroying insulin-producing beta cells. Glycation hardens your arteries and forms plaque, leading to high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes.

* as reported in the journal Drug Research, May 1995

Zinc, Chromium and Biotin

Your body needs Zinc to make, move and use insulin. Zinc also protects your insulin producing cells. Chromium "unlocks the door" to energy-producing cells. Chromium is needed to process glucose, and boosts the enzyme that makes it possible for your liver to use glucose: Biotin. Scientific work at the USDA, University of Vermont's Division of Endocrinology and research published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association have all clearly shown that Zinc, Chromium and Biotin:

helps reduce your demand for insulin, giving your pancreas a well- earned break

helps reduce your cholesterol, helping save you from the heart disasters that kill most diabetics

helps support insulin-producing beta cells, which make your pancreas more efficient

helps make your body less resistant to insulin, reversing the first signs of diabetes

helps protect your eyesight and immune system, and encourages weight loss.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon supports healthy blood sugar levels as well as helps reduces you total cholesterol, particularly your bad LDL cholesterol, and can help lower triglyceride fats.

Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)

Fenugreek is a tall annual herb that is native to the Mediterranean, Ukraine, India and China. The plant bears pods filled with numerous light brown, diamond-shaped seeds that possess a sweet maple aroma and are commonly used in cookery and flavouring.

Studies reveal that fenugreek helps regulate blood glucose. The glucose-regulating, antidiabetic properties of fenugreek seed are linked to a novel free amino acid, 4-hydroxyisoleucine. This compound stimulates insulin secretion, thereby limiting the extent to which blood glucose is elevated; by promoting insulin secretion and inhibiting the rise of blood glucose, it helps stabilise blood sugar and reduces body fat production. In one human study, 15g/day fenugreek significantly reduced glucose levels after meals. Today fenugreek shows value as an antidiabetic agent with potential for weight control due to its 4-hydroxyisoleucine content. Some supplements are capsules of powdered seed, while others are more concentrated extracts standardized to 4-hydroxyisoleucine.

Banaba

Banaba leaves are a popular plant medicine in the Philippines. It's Corsolic Acid, and it's known as "natural plant insulin"! Dr. William V. Judy worked at Southwestern Institute of Biomedical Research in Bradenton, Florida. In 1999, he discovered that the banaba plant lowered blood sugar levels in all patients. And guess what? Not only is banaba good for lowering blood sugar – it has an interesting side-effect, too: it promotes weight loss. An average of 2-4 pounds per month! And that's without having to change your whole diet. Talk about a bonus! Banaba also controls appetite, especially any cravings for carbohydrates. And remember; carbohydrates are what cause your pancreas to work overtime!

Bitter Melon

Bitter melon is the common name for Momordica charantia, also known as African cucumber, balsam pear and bitter gourd. The plant is aptly named, as all parts of the plant, including the fruit, taste bitter. Widely sold in Asian groceries as a vegetable, bitter melon is employed as a folk remedy primarily for regulating blood sugar in cases of diabetes, as well as for colitis and dysentery, intestinal worms, jaundice and fevers. Current understanding of the phytochemicals in bitter melon suggests that these multiple uses are well founded.

Among the constituents in bitter melon, charantin is identified as a primary agent for blood-sugar regulation. Charantin demonstrates hypoglycaemic (blood sugar lowering) or other actions of potential benefit in diabetes. The fruits also contain insulin-like peptides, including one known as polypeptide P, and alkaloids. It is likely that several substances in bitter melon contribute to its blood sugar-modifying effects. In human studies, bitter melon demonstrates significant blood-sugar control after food intake and overall blood sugar-lowering effects.

Gymnema sylvestre

This last ingredient was used for more than 2000 years in the Indian Ayurvedic healing tradition. It's an herb with a long name: Gymnema sylvestre. But in Hindi it's called "gumar" – which translates as "sugar destroyer"! If you were to chew the leaves of this plant, you would actually lose your ability to taste anything that was sweet! Gumar improves the effectiveness of insulin, but it also does something really amazing – gumar may actually rejuvenate a non-working pancreas! Gymnema Sylvestre is another herb, whose traditional use in treating diabetes, has been backed up by recent medical research. Originating from India, Gymnema Sylvestre is known as gur-mar, or "sugar destroyer." When gymnema leaf is placed directly on the tongue, it eliminates the sensation of sweetness, even if sugar is put in the mouth immediately following. When taken internally, it helps to control blood-sugar levels in diabetes. The leaves of Gymnema sylvestre perform two significant functions relative to diabetes. First, they suppress blood glucose, especially after eating. Secondly, they are insulinotropic and promote insulin secretion. By this two-pronged approach, Gymnema sylvestre proves a valuable aid in diabetes control.

You can buy it online tinyurl.com/yd76a36

In case you need more information you may contact me at vkc27@yahoo.com

• It is manufactured in USA. Better be careful about such claims.

• Hi Mr venkas...I have been using it myself and it has really really helped me. It is made from natural ingrediants. Dont worry I am very particular about such things and make a complete study before using them. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BRING MY SUGAR LEVELS TO 90 AND 130.

• Good to hear from you on this. If u can share your before and after results, it will be great. I suppose this is to be ordered on line and payment is in USD. How did you procure this?

• Hello Mr venkas

Good to hear from you. I had diabetes since 1994 but I was never aware of it. I was very active in sports during my younger days but then after getting in to business my life style became sedentary but food habits remained the same as they were when I was active. I found out later that this was one of the reasons for my developing type 2 diabetes.

In the beginning I had no knowledge about this desease and took it very lightly although my fasting sugar was 145 and after meals was 335. I was advised to excersise and walk a lot. I used to walk about 8 kms every day and thought every thing would work out fine but only very little difference I could notice in my sugar levels which came down to 130 fasting and 290-300 after meals. I had been taking glucoredforte tablet for sometime.

It was after many years that I started to take it seriously when 2 of my school friends passed away due to diabetes after being on dialysis for sometime. I then started reading about diabetes and collected information on the net and thats where I came to know that alternative medicine does help a lot in controlling diabetes. It was while researching that I came across melabic. Initially I was sceptical about the claims made by them but after I tried it I started to feel better. I have used it for quite some time and it did help me to bring down my sugar levels. Besides taking this melabic I do Pranayam and have have fenugreek soaked in water every morning and also walk for about 5 kms a day. I still take my allopathic medicines but in lesser quantity.

You may interact with me on my mail id vkc27@yahoo.com so that we may exchange ideas

Regards

Vijay

• Thanks vkyashpr

Where are available in mumbai.how i purchase ?

My id.rkramzan5255@gmail.com

You may also like...