medicine for diabeties

65) was diabetic for the last 20+ years

and

was taking insulin

twice a day.

She used the enclosed homemade medicine for a fortnight and

now she is absolutely free of diabetes and taking all her food as normal

including sweets.

The doctors have advised her to stop insulin and any other blood sugar controlling drugs.

I request you all please circulate the email below to as many people as you

can and let them take maximum benefit from it.

AS RECEIVED :

DR. TONY ALMEIDA

( Bombay Kidney Speciality expert )

made the extensive experiments with perseverance and patience and discovered a

successful treatment for diabetes.

Now a days a lot of people, old men &

women in particular suffer a lot due to Diabetes.

Ingredients:

1 - Wheat 100 gm

2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh) 100 gm

3 - Barley 100 gm

4 - Black Seeds (kalunji) 100 gm

Method of Preparation :

Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.

Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire.

Allow it to cool down by itself.

When it has become cold, filter out the

seeds and preserve water in a glass jug or bottle.

How to use it?

Take one small cup of this water every day early morning when your stomach is empty.

Continue this for 7 days.Next week repeat the same but on alternate days. With these 2 weeks of

treatment you will wonder to see that you have become normal and can eat

normal food without problem.

74 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hai friends iread the message in facebook

• Wheat or wheat flour,,,then this gum,,where we can get it

• wheat, gum means gum of arabica, all the items available in country medicine shops. if you need above combination contact via email em.tamilvelan@gmail.com 14 days medicine 700 rupees, 30 days medicine 1250 including postal charge

• U have this in medicine form,,,is it in syrup or tablet form and do u guartantee sugar levels will come down

• YEAH I HAVE THE MEDICINE, IS POWDER FORM ALONG WITH CONSTITUTIONAL MEDICINE. DEFENETLY SUGAR LEVEL REDUCED WITH IN 15 DAYS.

• Thanks,, will get back to you later as I am trying one herb for one month am already ten days in it,,,pl let me know the cost

My email is babuhbabu@gmail.com

• YEAH I HAVE THE MEDICINE, IS POWDER FORM ALONG WITH CONSTITUTIONAL MEDICINE. DEFENETLY SUGAR LEVEL REDUCED WITH IN 15 DAYS.

• Please specify the gum.Gum from which tree

• u can find it in mashala /baniya shop

• gum of arabica available all country drug shops

• Mr nitins no body is stupid.not even venkatnrn 786. Trail costs nothing. This has no side effects. Pls do not discourage those who would like to try.

• Hari Prakash Sharma,

I have started taking this. Let you know after a fortnight.

• WHICH GUM YOU USED TO PREPARE THIS ?

• I asked the grocer he says it is a mixture of four gums of different trees.

• gum of arabica

• Hi, Will you please update me with the findings after the trial period . give BS readings before the start of trial and after the trials .

• AS and when I successfully complete the course I shall inform each and every thing in detail.

• my experience minimum 14 days gud result

• Hello Mr.Hari Prakash Sharmaji,Could you explain if there is any other name for Gum(Gondh),and Blackseed(kalunji) Is it black jeera.

• I asked the Grocer he says it is a mixer of four gums sold as "char GOND" in the market. Kalonji is not black jeera .IT is mostly used in pickles.

• black jeera is correct

• gum means gum of arabica

• GOND IS GUM ARABIC, GUM OF BABUL TREE. SO MANY SWEETS MADE BY THIS GUM. ALSO IT IS USED IN COTTON TEXTILES FOR YARN SIZING.

• gum means gum of arabica, black jeera is correct

• Ya, please do so. Wish you good results and speedy recovery.

• If it is so easy to control sugar then why so many mdicines?

• FOR BUSINESS & MAKING MONEY.

• Wheat & Barley are pure Carbohydrates. How can such carbohydrates cure diabetes. I had tried this very concoction for a month and believe me it did not cure my diabetes. Some is fooling the Public?

• op gera- 69 yrs- I tried it but proved foolish. My close relative 75 tried it and found worthwhile- his diabetes controlled was on NO medicine for some months But recently recurred. Very simple control diet and BS will be accordingly controlled.

• solan

• my wife tried the concotion for two weeks to complete the course. It redured fasting and pp drastically that we had to reduce the insuline doze. But all is back to same thing and insulin doze has increased.

• I do not know this but I am not going to leave it like this . Nothing comes from heaven but we make medicines by mixing so many things. Wheat we use in many ways Barley also is used in many ways. Gond is used for eating matka kulfi along with faluda. Gond is also used in pajiri to be taken to pregnant woman after delivery for nourishing and toning up her health and also that of infant. Kalonji is used in preparing pickles. I knew all these but I never asked any one why,how they are used and what part of the body they are affecting or nourishing. I think that it should be our collective effort to evaluate the things in the right perspective. Dr. George or Vikramaditya has not asked for any money from you and should not doubt their sincerity. I shall go to old grocers to find why and how these things are used in many preparations.

I am going to Dhanwantri Ayurvedic college in Chandigarh to get some clues.

I shall send this to Pitanjali yog peeth of Baba Ramdev and get his consent on this.

Give me your helping hand.

yours sincerely

Hari Prakash Sharma.

• Didn't try but want to try.

• Hello , I used for 15 days, but did not work.

• I tried 2 times at six months gap.It did not make any difference my sugar level.

• There are so many types of diabetes. If some one get rid of it by trying this what is harm in it? as mygoodself told, Trail costs nothing. This has no side effects. Pls do not discourage those who would like to try.

• There are only two types of Diabetes ie Type-I & Type-2 and in both the types of diabetes your Pancreas do not produce enough insulin resulting into rising of sugar level in your blood and causing damages to your heart, kidney, eyes and foot . With Low Carbohydrate diet you can only control your sugar levels. If your foot has Neuropathy and your blood is not circulating properly it may cause even gangren. What would you do then except amputation?

Please try this concotion and it will cause more frustration with out any results. Wheat, Barley and Gum is the pure form carbohydrates and carbohydrates is the worst enemy of diabetes. This concoction does not cure diabetes.

• Let this be tried and if there is no benefit then it can be discontinued.

• This is Hoax. I have tried quite some yrar back. It absolutely untrue.

• I have started using this and will let u know the results .It is three days passed. Will let u know the results. But I doubt

it .let us see.

• My father aged 70 was a insulin dependent with 30 and 25 units in a day but after he started taking Siddha Medicine from Dr.Jayaseelan in Chennai he is not using any other Diabetic Drug and always his values are normal and he is having is general food without restrictions. If you want the doctor contact details please contact me at my email ID sridhar.d30@gmail.com

• That doctor should publish an article regarding this and experts should certify that this is true. Then only public can use.

• Hoax. WHY NOT JUST PUT THE E-MAIL ADDERESS ON THIS PAGE/SITE AND NOT PLAY GAMES.

• Sir ,,kindly me the contact details of Dr.Jayaseelan. My email babuhbabu@gmail.com

• Pl send meDr .Jayaseelans address my emailid babuhbabu@gmail.com. ,, thanks

• Mr. Sridhar,

can i get your number sir, my father is getting the same problem, he is 53 now, i need to check as per your advice, please help me sir, my number 9600446183

• We must understand the basics. Carb. is the worst enemy to we diabetics. Try this - wheat bran - 1 kg, Soyabean ka atta - 600 gm @ gram (black chana) with peel - 400 gm. Mix it and prepare chapati. Take 2 chapati 5 times a day depending on diet. No. of Chapati can be cut down but not frequency. Gradually sugar level will go down depending on individual to individual.

• Sorry, its of NO use.

NO RESULTS..

• I have tried several combination herbs for diabetes,but all these are of no use.You can try KALONJI OIL,10 drops in early morning mixed with tea,10 drops again b4 sleep with tea.Next is you can take DIABETIC HONEY+CINAMMON POWDER after bf,meals.This combination acts like a wonder!!!!Just try!!!No risk!!!!

• This was reported as hoax many times but keep reappearing. Let god save the gullible.

• does this medicine really work am worried cause i want to get rid of diabetes

• Hi rudraksh25, If you have not seen my experience, please see healthunlocked.com/diabetes... MY POST 1: Diabetes cured.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A common & regular caution for all present & future readers; please ignore if you have read it once.

IF ANY ONE START LWMDR, DO NOT STOP PRESENT MEDICATION ABRUPTLY; IT WILL CAUSE THE BLOOD SUGAR TO SHOOT UP. TAPER DOWN (REDUCE) MEDICINES GRADUALLY DEPENDING ON REDUCTION OF BLOOD SUGAR, AS PER YOUR DOCTOR'S ADVICE OR BASED ON YOUR JUDGEMENT IN CONSULTATION WITH ME. LWMDR is not just drinking Long Wheat Mash, it is a Diet Regimen. One has to follow associated restrictions also since Long Wheat does not have muscle power like chemical drugs. ONE HAS TO CONTINUE LWMDR EVEN AFTER CHEMICAL DRUGS DOSE REACH ZERO, TO GET DIABETES CURED. Blood sugar becoming normal is not equal to cure of diabetes; please read appropedia.org/Diabetes_mel... Pit-falls

Curing Diabetes is like driving, swimming or bicycling; guidance & supervision are highly desirable while learning.

Please report progress for the benefit of others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

• The best medicine for dia is diet control. Reduce wheat and rice and change to vegetables. You may have some relief. Dia as u all know is non-reversible.

Keyed 2802@yahoo.com

• what is KALAUNJI OIL?

• Had anybody tried this? Is it possible to filter the paste?

• raam- It can be filtered but not sure it will help. I tries but failure.

• raam- It can be filtered but not sure it will help. I tried but failure.

• Thank you. I think only Black Seeds (kalunji or Black Cumin) will help to reduce blood sugar levels in diabetics. So it is better to eat 10-15 Kalunji seeds daily.

• which GUM OF TREE is to be used?????

• Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing the valuable information.Could you kindly elaborate two of the ingrediants.1.Gum(of tree)(Gondh),2.Black seed(Kalunji).Is there any other name for it.Is this black seed known as black jeera.

• Please search net before going in for this hoax . This is a hoax message. I have seen people saying there is no such person as tony almeida. And this stuff becomes a glue and it has to dumped.

Once a year this message makes a round!!! TIRESOME.

• SUCH TYPE OF MEDICINE ARE NOT RELIABLE PL GIVE REPORT OF TRIAL DONE OR OPINION OF PERSON S USED . SUCH TYPE OF THINGS MAKE THE LIFE OF PATIENT SHORTER AND CAN DEMAGE VITAL ORGAN LIKE KIDNEY AND LIVER. SHOULD BE DONE UNDER STRICT MEDICAL SUPERVISION. DR ANIL SHAH

• The response for the blog was mind bloging. My opinion is that blood sugar depends on varies factors like the type of diet and exercise for someone who has a serious problem. No doubt it varies from person to person due to so many factors. Let me repeat that I am 74 and is suffering from this situation for the last 25 years. I tried a lot and the sugar level was around 120 fasting and 180 couple of hours later. Few months back I was in States and exposed to lot of knowledge through books as well as sites on net including our dear friend 'Health unlocked'. There itself I was forced into a routine by my daughter. After my return too I continued to make my diet under control and regular morning walks of 5 kilometers a day in 3 quarter of an hour. I get up by half past 5 and goes for the walk by 6.15. Regarding diet the advice I got in this set by medfree is being followed to a great extent. The Carb in- take is being reduced and substitued with protein and fat. Of course I am not fatty. In general I reduced my in-take of food a lot. Basically increase the number of times you take food but reduce quantity and avoid carbs as much as possible.

Yesterday my blood sugar has come down to 87 on fasting and 110 after couple of hours. How is it? I ave no doubt brought down my human insulin from 27-30 to 15-20. I have a last weapon as directed by shooter George and that is going to long wheat. Either for dinner or for breakfast I can go into that option. Let me wait for ten more days and check the Sugar status. By the way I have the habit of chewing Goose berry, garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Thulasi and some more herbs when I go for the morning walk.. I don't know whether it helps. My ambition is to reach a point were I can live with out any medication. .

• Dear Mr Wynad

Are u on the LWMDR of Mr.George ? If yes, kindly let us know the effectiveness of Mr George's theory..

• Without refuting the claim, I would like to state that had the treatment been so simple and easy there would not be any need to spend so much money, time and energy for finding a cure and funding research. To the best of my belief diabetes remains a big challenge in health care. Till today it is only manageble with discplined dietary habits and medicinal support. I have seen numerous such claims during my life but none have stood up the tests of time. Some times these steps do more harm than good and therefore one should remain cautious.

• Dear friends,

Take the cue from Mr Wyanad. Decide on your diet/exercise. For more see medfree or Anups blog.. You can have good control on lesser medicines.

• thank u

• if it can cure diabetes he will be awarded nobel prize in medicine plus rs 100 cr

• :-)

• this gum of tree - which tree? is it neem tree - we get gum from it ? anyway to contact the patient who use this ? (mail id ?)

• I m reading it more than two month.if any member is present in our form who benefited by this medicine neither go head and stop this talk.>>>>>>>Sorry

• What is to be done after two/three weeks?

• No.2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh), where we can get it & How it is prepare?

No.4 - Black Seeds (kalunji), What is the Scientific name of the plant ?

• The mixture becomes a thick paste even before boiling.

What size of cup are you using to measure water. I use 225 ml cup.

You may also like...