Please Check on this its not a bad Idea to try it...

Finally Good News For Diabetes.

A woman (65) was diabetic for the last 20+ years

and

Please Check on this its not a bad Idea to try it...

Finally Good News For Diabetes.

A woman (65) was diabetic for the last 20+ years

and

was taking insulin

twice a day.

She used the enclosed homemade medicine for a fortnight and

now she is absolutely free of diabetes and taking all her food as normal

including sweets.

The doctors have advised her to stop insulin and any other blood sugar controlling drugs.

I request you all please circulate the email below to as many people as you

can and let them take maximum benefit from it.

AS RECEIVED :

DR. TONY ALMEIDA

( Bombay Kidney Speciality expert )

made the extensive experiments with perseverance and patience and discovered a

successful treatment for diabetes.

Now a days a lot of people, old men &

women in particular suffer a lot due to Diabetes.

Ingredients:

1 - Wheat 100 gm

2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh) 100 gm

3 - Barley 100 gm

4 - Black Seeds (kalunji) 100 gm

Method of Preparation :

Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.

Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire.

Allow it to cool down by itself.

When it has become cold, filter out the

seeds and preserve water in a glass jug or bottle.

How to use it?

Take one small cup of this water every day early morning when your stomach is empty.

Continue this for 7 days.

Next week repeat the same but on alternate days. With these 2 weeks of

treatment you will wonder to see that you have become normal and can eat

normal food without problem.

Note:

A request is to spread this to as many as possible so that others can

also take benefit out of it.

SINCE THESE ARE ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS,

TAKING THEM IS NOT HARMFUL.

SO THOSE WHO ARE SCEPTICAL ABOUT THIS TREATMENT

MAY STILL TRY IT WITHOUT ANY HARM.

This is working...

42 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If u have a type 2 then please consult a Dr. and take medicine don't go this adv.

• This already came in this . No doctor found in this address.

• Hi,

My cousin is having type 2. Should he consult doctor or go with the given medicine. Please reply.

• This is true

I have seen persons cured by taken those home made item which mentioned above

• This medicines are very effective for diabetic persion good news .

• sir please give details about this ingredients

Gum(of tree) (gondh) 100 gm

black seeds. where these available? what is this gondh?. please riply.

• Black Seeds are Kalonji Seeds... for Gum you can check for any super market or Ayurveda stors ask for eating gum. I tried this and Iam feeling much better now.

• Black Seeds are Kalonji Seeds... for Gum you can check for any super market or Ayurveda stores ask for eating gum. I tried this and Iam feeling all normal........

• Gum or gondh is came from Babolol or Kikar tree, it is hard in dry condition color is almost light brown / transparent water color. Black seeds (KALAUNJE) are SEEDS OF ONION, In local market you will get both items from PANSARI KI SHOP ( who sales spices).

• I also want to know,as to where the black seed and the gum (of which tree ?) are available ?

• Any Super market or any Ayurveda stors ask for eating gum.

• Gum or gondh is came from Babolol or Kikar tree, it is hard in dry condition color is almost light brown / transparent water color. Black seeds (KALAUNJE) are SEEDS OF ONION, In local market you will get both items from PANSARI KI SHOP ( who sales spices).

• I hope the mixture of the ingredients after 10 mins. of boil will be almost like a colloid type thick mixture, how can it can be filtered and if filtered, how much quantity of filtered water will be available? As 400 gms. of ingredients are when put to 5 cups (I hope, of ordinary size), the mixture will surely be a thicker one and that is why I request you to pl. advise.

• It can be filtered with normal sieve by which we filter tea

Usha Solanki

• It is utter non -sense that this concoction will cure diabetes. I tried the same and the results were negative. It did not cure my diabetes at all.

• I am prescribed Gemer 1 twice a day by a diabetologist. Will you certify that my sugar level will always be normal.Or will you take this for yourself.No medicine works on everybody with same degree or produce same result.So it is your prarabtham that you are not cured by it.You have to curse your fate than redicule others.

• what is suitable for some are not the same for all.You can not say nonsense.There are plenty of brands medicines are given for diabetic, they are not same.please see the report of experience and make your own decission .I request the members to have more patience and give your ear to listen what others say. With love k.rangaswamy

• I have been trying this and the result is really appriciable.Some persons are trying this and their doctors have asked them to stop medication.So this is no nonsense.

Usha Solanki

20th Sep.2013

• KEEKAR OR BABOOL KA GONDH IS GOOD.

• what is barley where it is available ,what is its local name in maharashtra

• Barley is available in every general store. I do not know its local name in Marathi.

• sir..plz clarify that if we mix the ingradients in 5 cup of water then how can i consume this medicine over 2 week ....1 cup first week and alternately in second week .

• Well a really Genuien Question..... I first made the concocution of 5 cups and used it for one week then i made another one freshly for next alternatedays & had to preserve it in the fridge. ... This alternate day will take about 2 weeks.

• Something has to be experimented with open mind and common sense, In case the water is consumed you may boil it again and again. As per constituents they are available in grocers shop. U must try and then submit your result. I am also going to try this and on finding it workable, I will tell every body.

• here, gum of tree means what sort of tree it is? i am from Visakhapatnam of Andhra pradesh in India? can any one suggest me local names of

Gum(of tree) (gondh) ??????

Black Seeds (kalunji) Nalla jeelakarra

so i can try the medicine it succeeded may suggest to many in my circle

• DEAR U R FROM VISHAKAPATNAM ? ME FROM KOLKATTA . I CAN SEND THIS ITEM FROM KOLKATA CHEAP ONLY .

• Experiments should be conducted on Diabetes patients.

• ok, i made the mixture today, boiled the gum, kalongi,barley and wheat all 100 gms, in 5 cups of water, as reuired for 10 mins boiling. After cooling the mixture only about 2 cups of black semi thick liquid sieved through the sieve. The gum had made the left over hard so no more liquid sieved through. Are we supposed to drink 1/2 cup daily of this mixture in morning. this will last only 4 days. Do we have to make fresh juice with the 4 ingredents again. All the ingrdients are easily available in big kirana stores, total costs Rs. 100/-

• Yes we need to make a fresh of this juice again. 1/2 a cup means not a tea cup full. a small tea cup full about 50 ml only. I trried it and have gone for the sugar level tests will post the results vey soon.

• Yes we do have to make a fresh one again an teacup means about 50 ml only.....

• Kindly give the exact details of this concoction how to prepare and how to preserve it. .Five cups of water after boiling for 10 minutes will reduce to almost 2 cups of thick paste.Kindly give the proper amount of water to be added.

• Well you can add 6 glasses of water and soke the ingreadients for 1/2 an hour then once its come to a boiling point simmer the flame& let it boil for 10 minutes it will reduce for 5 small tea cups about 50 ml. take this for one week and then make a fresh one for another week preserve this in the fridge but take out one small cup of it in the night and put it out side till morning and drink it first thing in the morning after you wash your face.it should be consumed on an empty stomach.

• Add 5 glasses of water when it s boiled for 10 minutes will reduce to half Presrve this in the fridge and take about 50 ml on an empty stomach.. and make another fresh one for the next batch.

• Thanks Mr. Jaysheel, I have already started the juice intake today. I will inform the outcome in the next 10 days or so.

Thanks

• Thanks jaysheel.I am going to give an honest trial and will let you know.

• Can anybody help by explaining the names of ingrediants in Malayalam

• Mr. Jaysheel,

Thanks for your information, i will try.

D.Bhattacharya

• thanks for the information. can all diabetians both type 1 and type 2 can take this. What is kalunji seeds. where can i get this from . can i try from the ayurvedic pharmacy??

• Can anyone confirm that sugar levels have dropped after one set of drinking the juice and having their medications reduced or stopped? Alternatively is one round of the liquid enough to cure one of the diabetes or does the process have to be repeated again?

• Can someone tell me if we take the above ingrediants really reduces the sugar levels? Please those who have tried this only can reply and no fake.

• sir,

It is interesting to know about a mixture of wheat,Gum(Gondh),barleyBlack seed (Kalaunji, at one time mentioned as onion seed) as per given ratio.

Could any one confirm:

1.Gum (gondh of what tree is it kikar or any other

2.Kalaunji is it onion seed or klaunji available in market if any thing special please confirm.

Thanks for this sharing which is to be tried.

• Please help, whether this above mentioned home made medicine can be used for diabetic.

My brother have type1 and he insist to take insulin. He stopped taking Insulin.

I have seen this post need your though if try to this ?

Your quicker response is appreciated!

You may also like...