Ayurvedic Diabetes Powder - Encouraging results!

I had earlier posted in this forum about positive results seen after consuming Ayurvedic Diabetes Powder procured from one of the members of this forum, Mr B S Padam based in Jalandhar.

My BG levels started coming down within the first three days of taking this powder. Before taking this powder, my fasting was around 140+ and PP was updwards of 200! I was then taking 1 tab Glycomet GP2 after b'fast and 1 Tab Glycomet GP1 after dinner. Within the first 15 days, the levels had come down to 96 (F) & 128 (PP)! My doctor advised me to stop taking Glycomet GP1 @ night and repeat the test after 15 days.

Today, I had got a repeat test done from the same lab and my fasting level is now 88. I could not check PP. But my HbA1C is now 6.2 which was 6.8 in June.

I am sharing all this purely for the benefit of other members. Those interested can directly get in touch with Mr Padam on 08558892244; Mail ID : bspadam@gmail.com. I will only be too glad to share any other information on this.

Venkatesh

Last edited by

42 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Dear Venkas

Thanks a lot for sharing your information.Are there any side effects of this Ayurvedic powder which you have mentioned because Credibility and side effects matter a lot,

Its good to see your results.

Thanks

• I am keeping a close watch on any side effect (actually, this is what my doctor told me 15 days back!) but, so far, haven't had any; thank God! During the last 18 years since I was diagnosed diabetic, I have tried many such alternative medicines but did not get such positive results. As in the previous occasions, I just took it as another chance when I heard about this powder from Mr Padam through this forum and ordered it!

• Sir, What is the cost of the medicine?. Pls let me know. Is it bearable by the poor person?

Waiting for reply.

Khan Saeed

• Thanks God Venkatesh ji.

• Dear Friends,

I also learnt about this powder. I contacted Mr. Bhupinder Singh on above mobile. I gave him my address and requested him to send me medicines. I got it on 3rd Day. I started it from 10th Sept. On 10th Sept, I took it 3 times, in morning empty stomach, before 1/2 hr of Lunch and dinner. Every time 1 table spoon. I have normal diet ( Fat maximum and 1 chapati plus vegetables.) On 10th Sept I took 1 tab Glycomet 500 SR before lunch and dinner. On 11th checked BS, it was fasting 128 and pp 140. From 11th Sept, I stopped medicines totally and took only powder.On 12th Sept, I checked BS PP it was 116. It was really surprising. Now I will not check BS for 8 days as I am out of station. But I will continue powder and diet during these 8 days. After wards I will check it and definitely share it with you. I was surprised with reading as I am unable to go for morning and evening walk ,which is around 10 kms. I have so far no side effects with this powder. Cost wise it is very cheap as compared to Allopathic medicines which Diabetic

person consumes. I would suggest type 1 and 2 diabetic patients may try it. There seems no harms in taking it on trials. The cost is Rs.100/- per packet + courier Rs.100/-. One packet will be sufficient for 12 to 15 days. I have bought 2 packets. I will come back with my results by 22nd or 23rd Sept.

• Dear Friends,

I also learnt about this powder. I contacted Mr. Bhupinder Singh on above mobile. I gave him my address and requested him to send me medicines. I got it on 3rd Day. I started it from 10th Sept. On 10th Sept, I took it 3 times, in morning empty stomach, before 1/2 hr of Lunch and dinner. Every time 1 table spoon. I have normal diet ( Fat maximum and 1 chapati plus vegetables.) On 10th Sept I took 1 tab Glycomet 500 SR before lunch and dinner. On 11th checked BS, it was fasting 128 and pp 140. From 11th Sept, I stopped medicines totally and took only powder.On 12th Sept, I checked BS PP it was 116. It was really surprising. Now I will not check BS for 8 days as I am out of station. But I will continue powder and diet during these 8 days. After wards I will check it and definitely share it with you. I was surprised with reading as I am unable to go for morning and evening walk ,which is around 10 kms. I have so far no side effects with this powder. Cost wise it is very cheap as compared to Allopathic medicines which Diabetic

person consumes. I would suggest type 1 and 2 diabetic patients may try it. There seems no harms in taking it on trials. The cost is Rs.100/- per packet + courier Rs.100/-. One packet will be sufficient for 12 to 15 days. I have bought 2 packets. I will come back with my results by 22nd or 23rd Sept.

• Whatever you are saying may be correct. But unfortunately after some days if the person could not send the medicine then what happens to the diabetic person.

• Yeah, but it doesn't help being pessimistic!

• Dear Aswini ji ,

Dont lose hope , I ll try to make a trust under the name of "Ramban" and even after my death , management of Ramban will serve the community for the same.

Bhupinder Singh

• V Gd, Bhupinder Singhji

• Any benefit must coincide with a reduction in carb consumption.

• i totally agree with concerned

• pls inform the name of powder..... if avlbl in market.... I would like to start it.....

how much time and when you are taking it.....

• Nitins, we all have a choice to either inject insulin and also pop in all those pills and still struggle all our life to keep our sugar levels down OR start using an ayurvedic powder(such as this) and happily control our sugar levels. I just cannot explain how relieved I am after my sugar levels started coming down like a pack of cards. My medicine dose is already reduced. Over a period of time, who knows, I might stop taking all those meds on my doctor's advice. It is still too early to say that.

Eating rosogulla? Not so soon, I think! The problem with we diabetics is the moment we see a dip in our sugar levels, we start over-indulging in sweets as if to make up for all the lost time! Take it from me, we will soon be back to square one if we do such a thing. It is better to take one step at a time.

I continue with my morning walks as earlier. I still stay away from carbs, sweets, rice, potatos, etc. I make it a point not to eat more than 3 chapathis in a day. I learnt all this from members like you through this forum. But was I able to control my sugar level? The answer is a clear NO.

• Dear Venketesh ji

Sorry for being late in answering to your post because i was away on three days tour throughout Punjab.

I am surprised why people dont believe that " Miracles do happen" and Our Ayurvedic system have everything. Now as its proved in Ramayna that Hanuman ji brought Sanjivni and Laxman ji got back to life after consuming it. I will not be surprised if internet age could had been at that time, all people should must had commented that No one can fly so we dont believe.

You are getting results and you are saying it but We The People of India need proofs.

Why all the times ....

some time Believe it....

and it will happen...

Regards

Bhupinder

• As I had mentioned earlier, it is difficult to find it in my place. But last weekend when I was in Delhi, I picked up 1 kg of long wheat and have started using it since yesterday. I will continue to have it till this stock exhausts and hope to get it replenished well on time!

• Thanks! With good wishes from persons like you, it should be possible! Preparation time is a bit long - I mean, I have to first soak it in water overnight, then pressure cook for at 15-20 minutes, then cooling so that it can be mashed using a mixy. Been doing that since this Monday (16th) and consuming it twice a day (b'fast & dinner) along with daal, curry, curd, etc.

• Thank you. If you are cooking separately for every meal, cook for two or three intakes together & preserve the rest. It will save effort & time. Long Wheat Mash generally gives improvement in days.

• Yeah, I cook once for both morning and evening.

• Dear bhupinder ji ,

I am interested in this ayurvedik powder.

nrkalsulkar@gmail.com

022 25324521

• Dear Bhupinder singh jee,

I am trying to contact you by email

bspadam@gmail.com

but following message is received

Error

The address "bspadam@gmail.com." in the "To" field was not recognised. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.

Please advise.

• Thanks for the over whelming response for the Powder. Its a powder only and people are expecting that we will recover in a week or so. Mr Venketesh is a controlled figure so he got results in a month. Keep using this for a month and control diet and then slowly remove your english medicine step by step , Ye this reduces sugar level but you should control the intake too.

Regds

Bhupinder Singh

• To get the best results with the least medicine ....

if you can dare to consume this powder chew it and take the saliva directly without water, i know its very tough on the first day but you can get the best out of Ramban.

As Mr Venketesh is doing i want to add one more correction. Mix one teaspoon in a glass of water in the night and then take this water empty stomach. See the results...

• Yes mr padams this idea is very useful .The chewing ramban powder sure do BS level down.i m using this powder atleast one month after 15 days my bs fast under 90 and pp 150.

• Ramzan ji

I can guarantee people that they can rely upon RamBan Powder. This powder is effective due to the name Ram in it as your name Ramzan also include Ram. I believe its grace of God that people are getting cured from Diabetes and getting rid of the complications.

Regds

Bhupinder

• Please post link of preparing powder at home or give the detailsThank U.

• prepare powder at home ha ha ha..they r scamming for money, profit. they will never tell u the secret magical incredients. although many put the same ingredients that we all have in our kitcher e.g cinnamon, jeera, turmeric, kalwanji, mathey seeds, tulsi etc etc

• Ramzan Bhai! Very glad to know this. God bless!

• Venkatesh ji

Waiting for further response from you and other member of this forum.

• SIR I AM INTERESTED ABOUT IT , KINDLY SEND IT FOR ME MY CELL NO. IS 07567741159

• SIR I AM INTERESTED ABOUT IT , KINDLY SEND IT FOR ME MY CELL NO. IS 07567741159

• Basudev Ji! I keep monitoring my sugar levels at home. It's going fine with me so far! Thanks for your kind enquiry. I am also waiting to hear from other members who had ordered this powder from Mr Padam viz. rk_ramzan, anirudh, healerkaka, Mr VV Chari.....

• Venkatesh ji

My Brother me and many member r waiting for ur further response.pls do daily post ur experience r comments such as George shooter Sb .thanks

• Ramzan Bhai! I am still using the ayurvedic powder and my sugar level continues to be within normal range.

• Kindly let me know the name of that powder (Ayurvedic Diabetes Powder), where can I buy from or how can I prepare it.

• You can prepare this powder at home,details already posted.

• Please post link of preparing powder at home or give the detailsThank U.

• posted when , where by who... i never am able to get it.

• What is the current status of that "Ramban Powder" ? Pl. reply.

• Hi Venkateshji

What is the ingredient composition

If you could send your email id too

Thanks

Krishnan

• On use after 4 days, experienced loose motions. Compelled to reduce the dose. Results are: reduction in fasting from 180 to 140.

Let me have views - feedback if any.

Regards,

Rambhia

• Too High Fasting Blood sugar.

Get

FBS down to ~90

2 Hr PPBS down to 140max

1 Hr PPBS down to 120 max

A1C down to 5.6 max.

Diet is the KEY and in diet cutting down carbs is most important.

All these powders are useless unless diet changes. And once diet changes, most of these powders won't be needed.

You may also like...