About 20 days back, I was down with VIRAL FEVER for 3 days and I was under medication for 5 days and recovered from fever from 4th day on-wards.
Though I have recovered from my fever about 15 days back, but I am still having following problems:-
1) Joint pain including hand & leg fingers
2) My both the feet have swollen (ONLY FEET) and unable to use shoe.
3) More than above is my sugar level, from the 5th day of Fever, the sugar
level has gone out of control. I am giving the numbers as below:-
6.30 AM 240
2.00 PM 287
8.30 PM 295
4) Tiredness and uneasiness
5) Also I have gone for blood test during fever and it is normal.
6) After increase of sugar level my medication changed as follows and it is almost double then earlier:
a) INJ: MIXTARD (30/70) 30 - 0 -20 units
b) TAB: VOLIX 0.3 1 -1- 1
c) TAB: GLYCOMET GP2 FORTE 1-0-1
d) TAB:TELIPRO –H 40 1-0-1
e) TAB:ECOSPRIN.AV 75 0-1-0
Also I also got my blood test done after one week of changed medicines and result are:-
SERUM CREATININE 1.4 mg/dl
HbA1c 9.60 %
Could you please anyone advise me what went wrong for sudden increase of sugar and other above problems. Whether it is a impact of Viral Fewer and if yes how long?