Treatment for diabetes.

This is to draw the attention of all to reishi -- the only cure for diabetes. You may contact me directly at lamashree@kagyunet.net. Thanks

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • absolutely WRONG on your part. put it all out in the open; stop being secretive; who isn't interested in knowing what magical wand you have to cure diabetes???? be mature; whether you're propagating &/or advancing your own private practice, go ahead, we're all excitedly waiting to hear from you. stop and forget time-consuming exercises from individual participants and be bold, behave like a grown-up MAN!!!!!!!!!! pls!!! apologies for any inconvenience caused,possibly weeks ago you had posted on/about reishi, but let's take a fresh call, put it down all once again for everyone's benefit

• Reishi is Genoderma which some members have written about earlier also but I haven't seen any concrete results shared by anybody in this forum. There are many such posts but there will be no further response or replies to any query raised by a member after reading their posts.

• There is no need for you to believe anything about ganoderma. If you contact dxnmalaysia.com and its offices in Chennai & New Delhi, you will find much which will amaze you. However, one needs to have an open and accepting mind rather than being cynical and closed.

All the best to you in life.

Shree Narayan Singh

• Greetings!

Firstly I am not selling anything. My intent is simply to widen peoples' horizons. Unfortunately you are all so mesmerised b allopathy that it is impossible for you all to take a fresh look at anything. In such a situation, I have nothing more to offer.

Shree Narayan Singh

• Narayan Ji, don't get me (or any of us in this forum) wrong. If there is really something other than medicines which can help us in controlling diabetes, we would all welcome it with both hands. The problem comes only when a member posting information about a product doesn't want to share any relevant scientific information or testimonials. I think it is the first time someone has mentioned about dxnmalaysia which is MLM and, you will agree, MLMs have earned a bad reputation in this country because of a handful of gullible guys who have cheated many of our brothers and sisters after having promised the world. And I am not at all referring to dxnmalaysia here.

• Dear Venkas,

Pl contact the company's offices in India for more info on the people who have been cured from diabetes, like my own late mother. There are some one million who have been cured so far as I have been given to understand. You can always check 'reishi in diabetes' or simply 'reishi' in google.

This wonder mushroom has been deeply researched since 1974, and we have found it to be highly efficacious in cancer, renal failures, cardiac problems, amongst so many others.

Basically I've been a member of dxnmalaysia.com through its Indian subsidiary daehsanindia.com since 2001 and I have seen nothing negative about the functioning of this company.

We also have a dedicated team of doctors working with us who can tell you their experience of working with reishi. You may contact them through our offices in India.

You will certainly not be disappointed were you to look into details.

Sincerely,

Shree Narayan SIngh

• Dear Venkas,

Pl contact the company's offices in India for more info on the people who have been cured from diabetes, like my own late mother. There are some one million who have been cured so far as I have been given to understand. You can always check 'reishi in diabetes' or simply 'reishi' in google.

This wonder mushroom has been deeply researched since 1974, and we have found it to be highly efficacious in cancer, renal failures, cardiac problems, amongst so many others.

Basically I've been a member of dxnmalaysia.com through its Indian subsidiary daehsanindia.com since 2001 and I have seen nothing negative about the functioning of this company.

We also have a dedicated team of doctors working with us who can tell you their experience of working with reishi. You may contact them through our offices in India.

You will certainly not be disappointed were you to look into details.

Sincerely,

Shree Narayan SIngh

• Pl visit the company's offices as given above. Thanks.

• Sent me this book pls

• Pls send book

• HI!

There is no book on reishi that I have.

Pl contact the dxnmalaysia.com or daehsanindia.com office nearest to you for more details.

You may also like...