control your diabetes without medicine within 36 hour even your BS level near 400 mg/dl

I've tested over 50 people only simple diet and (fast) two days a week plus main step is THREE major ingredient first (WHEAT + RICE + POTATO) leave only 36 hours, take any type of (PULSE) if you are non veg worlds best thing is (egg) try it and see MIRACLE with your on eyes.this is not a fiction this is real , shamdhingraa@gmail.com

24 Replies

oldestnewest
  • you are right but if some one on insulin than I've also experience that in homeopathic

treatment two medicine are very success, one is ( insulinam 3x ) and second is (SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM ) these medicine also a miracle try it

• thanks - however, please simplify: I found it confusing; are you suggesting First, combine the 3 ingredients, then a vegetarian may combine pulses, then we've got to fast for 2 days. Thus, these 2 days, do we stop all 3 meals viz. breakfast, Lunch as well as dinner? and try surviving on liquids???? please put it down step by step , thanks in advance, and these 3 days do we also stop taking our pills and caps????? has this worked on others???? which type of patients???? and even if it does, are you emhatically suggesting that we would get rid of diabetes on a permanent basis???? so one should only take these 3 ingredients for the rest of his life????? therefor,e please explain in simple language and in full detail; inform us of results obtained via other patients and now what are those patients surviving on or they only take these 3 ingredients to sustain themselves?????

• actually we need these medicines only for when we take diet with carbohydrate and these medicines only balance them in (short meaning), and if you on fasting or low carb diet than there is no need of medicine. you can only safe with these method,if your BS even 400 md/dl, when you leave (wheat+rice+potato) for 36 hour your sugar level will be 150 mg/dl and after this you are in safe mode. do this for 36 hour i'm with you

• comprehended later; the narrative/statement from yr end confused me, instead of "when you leave" just write stop or give up ........ but practical implementation, at least for me, seems difficult. I take bajra rotis, no rice, I do take pulses, no potatoes either. My SG levels normal. I also take daily mornings on empty stomach fenugreek powder, also Baba Ramdev's 2 tabs of Madhunashini Vati and aloe vera juice, also of Patanjali Ayurved.

• you are on perfect system, you can add 4 lady`s fingers cut from both sides put into a glass of water overnight and drink the same in the morning. GILOI is also good for diabetic s

Sunirmal

• IT IS NOT TOO DIFFICULT FOR ANY PATIENT TO IMPLEMENT SUGGESTED WAY , IT IS NOT HARMING AT ALL TO ANY BODY, AS WE HAVE TO LEAVE ONLY ( WHEAT + RICE + POTATOES ) FOR 2 DAYS. EVEN TRY TO AVOID ON MAXIMUM LEVEL TO CONTROL SUGAR IN DISCIPLINARY WAY.

SIR, I WILL TRY YOUR RECOMMENDED SUGGESTIONS FOR ME AND ADVISE TO OTHER TOO,

KINDLY SEND THE SCHEDULE OF ALTERNATIVE DIET IN PLACE OF ABOVE.

I ALSO EAGER ABOUT STOPPING WHITE SUGAR CONTAINED DRINKS TOO.

CHETAN BHATT, MO.9699924266

• if you are veg than all pulse are good , take some amla as vitamin C and almonds two pieces

every one hour no milk no curd no bread,very little salt (low sodium) after your BS come down like 110 mg/dl ,you may take a small amount (CHAPATI aproximate 2 only) if you wish to drink some cold than guava juice is good

• me too chapatis 2 mor &2evn is eesential without that i cant survive

panchsheel

• very dangerous prescriptions for a diabetic.

fasting will promote insulin resistance and you will be worse off in the long run which is against the basic advise to take small amounts of regulated food at regular intervals to help body to manage with available insulin.

All diabetics are prone to have raised cholesterol, and egg is the most unnatural(assumed food) item to suggest.

• this is just not only my experience the whole world experience that only managed diet can reverse diabetes please read all doctors advice when they diagnose any body first they alert

for managed diet only then medicine work without managed diet no medicine can work even they start giving side effect.and i suggest egg only for non veg the egg is worlds best managed diet only two eggs will give whole lunch benefits.I'm also pure veg

• Sir

Please explain clearly, so far what i understook is first we must fast for 2 days with out breakfast,lunch and dinner and then 36 hours we should avoid rice,wheat and potato. This practice is to be followed for every week like 2 days fast and 36 days avoiding rice wheat and potato or any other way. please confirm

Ravi Rao

• 36 hours only for start low down BS level when glucose level is in safe mode

like 110 mg/dl. than start managed diet and if diet plan success than no need for fast but fast is very superb.it will do just like all system restore by default

• Sir aap hindi english main likh lain to sab log samaj jayenge. and it will be easy for you too.

• Sir

As per your suggestions, should we follow your system for every week ie first 2 days fast with out eating anything and then 2 days avoiding rice,wheat and potato and remaining 4 days should we take rice and wheat as usual or any thing to control. I would like to know remaining 4 days can we avoid regular medicens also and take usal rice/wheat/potato or any other system kindly confirm

• no fast is interval of two or three days as your body adjust and not regular two days, and in fast you should take almonds,or walnuts this will cover your daily needs of vitamins and minerals

• All is confusing,i had not met with even single person who wants to practise these unsciintific theories,please donot post such nasty ideas on this form be happy,thanks

• If you keep fast it automatically blood sugar comes down. no problem after two days fast you eat egg without yellow yolk part and some pulse (dal) of any type and you can take half mosambi fruit if you do so you will never increase your blood sugar.

• only that's it

• advice comes free.It is no secret that cut down your caories and blood sugar will fall.wonder how one can give such an advise to a diabetic.

• Stomach needs filling,,,two eggs is not sufficient,,,,pl prescribe correct diet ,,,,even if u eat ten eggs ,,,,itis not equal to one cup up of rice. Or two chappaties ,,,fasting is not good for diabetes,,,,,,so man needs tobe at peace ,,,peace can be obtained ,when ur stomach is satisfied,,,u can't even sleep with half stomach,,,I agree u can't eat like normal persons ,,,but the stomach has to be taken care ,,,then only u can be at peace otherwise u can't concentrate on anything,,plus u will be stressed,,,doctors say first to be happy and stress free to manage diabetes

• Protein & Amino Acids

Amounts Per one egg

Protein%

Tryptophan 304mg

Threonine 1091mg

Isoleucine 1606mg

Leucine 2469mg

Lysine 1958mg

Methionine 969mg

Cystine 697mg

Phenylalanine 1667mg

Tyrosine 1111mg

Valine 1966mg

Arginine 1575mg

Histidine 705mg

Alanine 1711mg

Aspartic acid 2965mg

Glutamic acid 3767mg

Glycine 1004mg

Proline 1057mg

Serine 1939mg

Hydroxyproline

Minerals

Amounts Per Selected Serving%DV

Calcium 17.0mg2%

Iron 0.2mg1%

Magnesium 26.7mg7%

Phosphorus 36.4mg4%

Potassium 396mg11%

Sodium 403mg17%

Zinc 0.1mg0%

Copper 0.1mg3%

Manganese 0.0mg1%

Selenium 48.6mcg69%

Fluoride

if somebody wants cure than some sacrifice must otherwise, marzi hai aapki

• you are just advertising your product as other people do but our target is only control BS, I suggest that take almonds every hour two or more pc almonds contains everything what our bodies need in diabetes

APPROXIMATE 140 grams of ALMONDS CONTAINS

Minerals

Amounts Per Selected Serving%DV

Calcium----------313mg31%

Iron----------------5.4mg 30%

Magnesium-------399mg100%

Phosphorus------696mg70%

Potassium--------996mg28%

Sodium-----------40.6mg 2%

Zinc--------------4.5mg 30%

Copper----------1.7mg 85%

Manganese-----3.2mg 162%

Selenium----------4.1mcg 6%

Fluoride~

Protein & Amino Acids

Protein--------------31.8g64%

Tryptophan--------287 mg

Threonine----------1015 mg

Isoleucine----------1035 mg

Leucine------------2200 mg

Lysine--------------899 mg

Methionine--------281 mg

Cystine-----------422 mg

Phenylalanine---1718 mg

Tyrosine----------793mg

Valine------------1196 mg

Arginine---------3692 mg

Histidine----------886 mg

Alanine----------1498 mg

Aspartic acid-----4090 mg

Glutamic acid-----7739 mg

Glycine-----------2197 mg

Proline----------1450 mg

Serine-----------1504 mg

• please do not suggest egg as a substitute for anything especially to diabetics known to be predisposed to dis lipidemia.

there are much better and more natural foods than the unnatural nonveg egg for the diabetics.especially if you are aware of where it comes from and the antibiotics chicken are injected with

find out the lipid profile of diabetics on 2 eggs a day to verify for yourself, before advocating to others .

• The remedy prescribed looks simple. However, you have to clarify about fast for two days in a week. How to go about it? Does it mean fasting without any diet or eliminating just the carbohydrates (wheat, rice & potatoes)? Also what would be this elimination of carbs for 36 hours, is it over & above the two days fast recommended? Kindly make it simpler.

You may also like...